Demo-man (looking at you, Ozzy)
Heavy
Engineer
Medic
Sniper
Spy
Go Down

iAN

I play scout a lot. But soldier is my secondary because scout is too weak at times.

Tiger

Quote from: Echo on 2012 Jul 16, 19:25:58
Scout - FaN is fun sometimes.

Soldier - Allergy to projectile weapons, no.

Pyro - When I wanna herp derp.

Demoman - Read Soldier.

Heavy - is EZ, no.

Engi - When the team calls for it and I have decent support.

Medic - When the team calls for it I am up for it.

Sniper - is a good job, ex-best class, I am working on it again.

Spy - Erm...  :x

Daw, you no good at spy? You make Tiger Spy cry  :'(

Though, I do admit, Spy is a pretty tough class. But once you get the hang of it, get some good combos like the dead ringer+big earner, and read up/watch videos about playing spy, you're good to go!

...Okay, some may argue that dead ringer + big earner isn't that good, but it's been working good for me! I just stab a few people and the DR fills up and I make my escape to go behind those that attacked me ovO

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

The Stars

Quote from: Tiger on 2012 Jul 17, 03:15:16
Quote from: Echo on 2012 Jul 16, 19:25:58
Scout - FaN is fun sometimes.

Soldier - Allergy to projectile weapons, no.

Pyro - When I wanna herp derp.

Demoman - Read Soldier.

Heavy - is EZ, no.

Engi - When the team calls for it and I have decent support.

Medic - When the team calls for it I am up for it.

Sniper - is a good job, ex-best class, I am working on it again.

Spy - Erm...  :x

Though, I do admit, Spy is a pretty tough class. But once you get the hang of it, get some good combos like the dead ringer+big earner, and read up/watch videos about playing spy, you're good to go!

...Okay, some may argue that dead ringer + big earner isn't that good, but it's been working good for me! I just stab a few people and the DR fills up and I make my escape to go behind those that attacked me ovO

XD Im honestly Terrible with the spy, but Sniper and Soldier are 2 classes I've gotten decent in. Engineer is... Iffy for me, Potentially I can do pretty good, though I have no idea what AM I doing.
Heads up!

// Thanks a lot Tiger! :D

Tiger

Quote from: The Stars on 2012 Jul 17, 03:29:24

XD Im honestly Terrible with the spy, but Sniper and Soldier are 2 classes I've gotten decent in. Engineer is... Iffy for me, Potentially I can do pretty good, though I have no idea what AM I doing.

As an engineer on either team, when building a sentry, you want your dispenser to be behind your sentry, and then you dispenser behind you, and your teleporter behind that. The sentry will protect you and your other buildings, the dispenser will provide you with metal and health, and the teleporter will teleport your team mates into battle, making the travel time shorter. If your tele is lvl 3 it will cool down very fast, allowing you to send a rush of team mates to push back the enemy team.

When you're on the red team, place your sentries to protect the control points (CP/Arena), or the path where the cart is pushed through (PL), or the way towards the intel (CTF), or at the rocket (SD Doomsday). Your main goal as a RED engineer is to protect these things and ensure no one gets through. Alternatively, you can move up your sentry and dispenser nearer towards BLU's base and allow your team mates to teleport there, allowing them to completely push back the BLU team. Just make sure no one spy caps.

If on the BLU team, you should try and push your team forward by putting your teleporter nearer to the point/RED base and stopping anyone from destroying it with a sentry. If you're a lone engineer, make sure that behind you, where your teleporter is, the enemies shouldn't be able to go behind you and your sentry to destroy it (e.g. on Dustbowl, one-way gate).
If you have a friendly engineer, you two have an advantage if you can work together. Here's the set up:

Your Sentry   You    Dispenser   Your teleporter   Friendly tele   Friendly Dispenser   Friendly engie   Friendly Sentry

This way, in a corridor that can be entered from either side, both sides will be protected and the double teles teleport more team mates at a faster rate, making it very efficient. As long as you're near to the point or enemy base, your team mates will use your teleporters a lot and come out in all a rush to push those enemies.

...Wow, I didn't realise I tyuped so much o_O

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

The Stars

XD Dear lord, I think I'll just stick to blowing stuff up :P. Although, I need a Direct hit or a Liberty launcher, Getting tired of my standard rockets.Blackbox, eeeeh, I'll try to work with.
Heads up!

// Thanks a lot Tiger! :D

Echo

Quote from: Tiger on 2012 Jul 17, 03:15:16Daw, you no good at spy? You make Tiger Spy cry  :'(

It isn't that I am a bad spy in general, Spy is just that class that can get into all of these situations that will get me frustrated, especialy since luck plays a massive role to how good of a spy you will be in a game, I don't like that and hence I do not like the class.

Lary

Though, I do admit, Spy is a pretty tough class.

lol

If you play on heavily unbalanced maps like Dustbowl, Goldrush, or any of the Orange series, maybe.
Could've been something great. But ya' blew it... Ya' blew it.

Ozzy

I see stickybomb launcher hate...  :x

Lary

Quote from: Ozzy on 2012 Jul 17, 11:00:24

What are you talking about? That launcher is mine.

Ozzy

Quote from: Lary on 2012 Jul 17, 11:03:04
Quote from: Ozzy on 2012 Jul 17, 11:00:24

What are you talking about? That launcher is mine.

I thought I detected sarcasm in your namings and descriptionings

Lary

Quote from: Ozzy on 2012 Jul 17, 11:13:15

It is sarcastic. And jimmie-rustlin'.

Still overpowered.

Ozzy

Quote from: Lary on 2012 Jul 17, 11:22:10
Quote from: Ozzy on 2012 Jul 17, 11:13:15

It is sarcastic. And jimmie-rustlin'.

Still overpowered.

Meh..maybe, i'd call it more cheap than OP, either way it is really annoying, I prefer to rig points with the thing anyway (I should really use the SR instead)

Lary

Quote from: Ozzy on 2012 Jul 17, 15:37:20
Meh..maybe, i'd call it more cheap than OP, either way it is really annoying, I prefer to rig points with the thing anyway (I should really use the SR instead)

The only problem with the Scottish Resistance is it's not the Stickybomb Launcher. On it's own, it's amazing. I like using Kritzkriegs on Scottish Resistance Demomen before the round starts. Hilarity ensues.

Plus, it has a better taunt.

Ozzy

Quote from: Lary on 2012 Jul 17, 16:38:59
Plus, it has a better taunt.

This is the greatest pull factor

Echo

Quote from: Lary on 2012 Jul 16, 12:21:37

It annoying mostly and kinda cheap if you want name calling. Overpowered? No way, people just like to complain and take it to ridiculous extends. If it was OP then it wouldn't be countered by anything, but guess what. It is.

If we are having a debate on the most annoying weapon on TF2 though my vote is all over the Dead Ringer. Rewarding you for getting caught as a Spy, realy?

Lary

Quote from: Echo on 2012 Jul 17, 20:20:06
It annoying mostly and kinda cheap if you want name calling. Overpowered? No way, people just like to complain and take it to ridiculous extends. If it was OP then it wouldn't be countered by anything, but guess what. It is.

If we are having a debate on the most annoying weapon on TF2 though my vote is all over the Dead Ringer. Rewarding you for getting caught as a Spy, realy?

This post right here proves that Balanced works.

Echo

Quote from: Lary on 2012 Jul 17, 20:46:51
Quote from: Echo on 2012 Jul 17, 20:20:06

This post right here proves that Balanced works.

Well of course it works.   :s

Lary

Quote from: Echo on 2012 Jul 18, 07:36:46

You were supposed to argue with me, not agree with me.

Blues-Music

I got source film maker!Now i'm working on a sort of scout run to the intelligence thing.Sort of like meet the family except its only scout.

Echo

Quote from: Lary on 2012 Jul 18, 08:11:13
Quote from: Echo on 2012 Jul 18, 07:36:46

You were supposed to argue with me, not agree with me.

What is there to argue about against an unarguable fact?..  o_O

Go Up