Royal Academy of Magic (Jump-In!) - IMF&M ended; Current Class: Dragonology

Started by The Wandering Magus, 2012 Aug 30, 16:37:00

previous topic - next topic

IMF&M ended, current class: Dragonology.  Please vote for the next class!

Inter-Magical Forces and Magitronics
0 (0%)
Dragonology and Other Beasts
3 (7.5%)
Summoning
4 (10%)
Biology
1 (2.5%)
Swimming
0 (0%)
Space and Flying Studies
1 (2.5%)
Music
1 (2.5%)
Practical Applications of Magic
0 (0%)
Magical Items
2 (5%)
Runeology
4 (10%)
Magic Glyphs
1 (2.5%)
Magic Drawings
0 (0%)
Shadow Magic
8 (20%)
Healing Magic and Herbology, Potions
4 (10%)
Elemental Magic
9 (22.5%)
Ancient Magic
2 (5%)
Other (please suggest in OOC or PM me)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 39

Go Down

The Wandering Magus

Quote from: Bane Emural on 2013 Dec 13, 18:51:38
Bane walks into the secretary's office. "Excuse me, is there a room or a place available to use spells and magic for lessons such as combat?"
The Secretary nodded.  "Labs and lecture rooms can usually be customized for combat magic, but if you wish, I can assign you a separate training room in addition to your lecture hall.  I can move the door next to you and make a second door leading directly to one of the existing training-specified rooms."

Spatial magic...

Quote from: Grizzly on 2013 Dec 12, 15:16:34
Blue yawned and stretched in her bed. Oh, sooo soft. I could sleep for ever... she sits up rapidly and looks at the time. "Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! I missed the dragonology class..." she said to herself with a sigh. She tidied up the bed, went to her saddlebag and took out a high coffeine and sugar beverage. She drank it all at once and took out the 3D map. "Okey, so i'm too late for class. Show me the liberary, please." she said and followed the maps directions. Intending to further the research of her new spell a bit, mainly interested in the books professor Feather suggested for her.
The map immediately showed the shortest route to the Library, along with a helpful snippet describing the unique services there, such as the impossible bridges, gravity walls and search functions.
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Bane Emural

"Both me and Nighstar Dreams would like a separate training room. I rather not have a mess in the lecture hall, or create a disturbance of some experiments that are beneficial to the student's education."
As Time passes by, so does the winds of the Storms, the water of the Seas, and the rock of the Earth. As all things go, from Life to Death, the sands of Time passes by. ~ Bane Emural

Voidwalker

After making rough notes on Kyslu's anatomy, Cloudy Zenith gets ready to take some measurements.
She walks up to where the tape measures had been placed an selects one. On her way back towards Kyslu
Cloudy stops by Shard to ask a question.

Maybe a little more ionization on the wings... Aaack!
Here are my OCs

The Wandering Magus

Quote from: Bane Emural on 2013 Dec 14, 16:32:16
"Both me and Nighstar Dreams would like a separate training room. I rather not have a mess in the lecture hall, or create a disturbance of some experiments that are beneficial to the student's education."
The secretary nodded, and concentrated for a moment as a chart glowed on the wall.  "Done.  There are now two additional doors, one to either side of the lecture hall, which lead to training rooms customized to your subject.  Fully subject to customization, as usual.  Instructions in the same package as your roster.  Will there be anything else?"
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Bane Emural

"No, that is all. Thank you." Bane bows and takes his leave. He heads towards his lecture hall. He walks into the classroom. "I got good news, we have our own training hall."
As Time passes by, so does the winds of the Storms, the water of the Seas, and the rock of the Earth. As all things go, from Life to Death, the sands of Time passes by. ~ Bane Emural

Winds

Bane's words fell into nopony's ears, as professor Dreams was not there anymore. She was at the teachers' lounge, studying the cube that he had given her earlier; she was very concentrated. Alongside her was her own book, she was also trying to discover wheter the cube uses a formula for its functions or not. This is what she likes to do, after all.
The sky is our friend. We need but to learn. ~Whispering Winds

My knowledge surpasses yours tenfold. ~Nightstar Dreams

Bane Emural

"..... Did you record that?" The little bot standing guard nods. "Good." He goes to the teacher's desk and lays his head down on it. "Hmm, I need to get her another desk for her to do work. Velos vien." A copy of the teacher's desk has been created next to the original. "There, now time for some rest." Bane dozes off into slumber.

LostSanity

Mage and Flare were lucky enough to be able to get the dragon's tail length without anything bad happening. Mage quickly recorded the number in his notebook.

Now... it was time to measure the dragon's claw length. Mage and Flare carefully made their way to the front of the dragon, and, just like before, they tried to carefully measure the dragon's claw without insulting or angering the dragon.

They got lucky with the tail because they were behind the dragon and the dragon couldn't see them. But now... they were pretty much in plain sight of the dragon.

They'd have to be extra careful now...

((  :I ))
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

PPBG

Kyslu kept still for the most part, besides wandering eyes that tracked the movement of Shard's students occasionally. The dragon made eye contact with the pair and tried to look menacing, earning a disdainful look from Shard. So he had to be satisfied with merely chuckling to himself at the fear and wariness he caused.

Shard shook his head at his friend. "Not everyone has your sense of humor," he said flatly, before turning to Cloudy. "Yes?"
My time here has measured much change, and I fear one of those changes might soon be my departure.

GalvinRoe

"What all this?"  Gūzen Zōo stared at the ponies around her, specifically at the Pegasus over her. Wary and wanting for answers badly. "Not Dragon Hunt?"

bauccgia0

Not sure whether or not she understood him, he repeated in Common what he had previously said.

No, it isn't a Dragon Hunt. It's a Dragon Class.

GalvinRoe

Finally Gūzen zōo turned upon this pony speaking Ponya. After a few blinks she frowned and spoke in the same tongue, quickly and with a great deal of slang:  "What's this? A class? Dragons put themselves forwards like piichi to be hoofed and stroked like a pet. What is this great dragon, you consent to this dishonor?"

She smirked at this pony before her with a sarcastic, even sardonic grin. "Rather humiliating, i'd think."

LostSanity

Quote from: PPBG on 2013 Dec 16, 21:26:15
Kyslu kept still for the most part, besides wandering eyes that tracked the movement of Shard's students occasionally. The dragon made eye contact with the pair and tried to look menacing, earning a disdainful look from Shard. So he had to be satisfied with merely chuckling to himself at the fear and wariness he caused.

Shard shook his head at his friend. "Not everyone has your sense of humor," he said flatly, before turning to Cloudy. "Yes?"

Mage and Flare tensed up when the dragon looked at them. However, when he was scolded by Shard, they literally breathed a sigh of relief. Luckily they got the measurement for Kyslu's claws and Mage recorded it in his notebook.

They moved on to measuring its height now. They began to relax a little now because they now realized that Shard would keep the dragon in check. However, they were still being cautious, just in case.
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Winds

Whispering Winds spoke after thinking for a little moment. "Tis' not a pet of any sort I would think. And you could call it understanding rather than humiliation." She finished. Those words should be enough for everypony present to know what she meant.

Nightstar Dreams

The small pony analysed the cube with interest, of course. She was searching for the 'magical keyboard' of the item. If it has any. After all, she is used to working with this. Formulas can be changed and seen more easily with it. Shaking her head due to another unsuccessful attempt, she did not back away from the research. She never did.

Grizzly

Blue finaly made it to the library and almost could not believe what she saw. The impossible bridge, the anti-gravity walkways and all the books flying here and there. There was just a few other ponies so Blue decided to fuel around a bit before doing her research. She first used the walkways and got all the way to the ceiling, giggling as she looked to the ground. She then took a little stroll across the bridge. She mostly did it to have some fun, but she did collect the books and textbooks suggested to her. After about an hour she sat by a table with all the collected material and started to read, taking notes here and there. The anatomy book was the only one she didn't feel like she needs, cause of her medical studies and experience, but she picked them up non-the-less.
The most common accident is the one noone expects.

bauccgia0

Well, I believe it's meant to promote understanding, more than anything. I wouldn't know, I'm just the Herbology teacher.

Bane Emural

The little guard bot finishes recording and heads out to find Dreams. It goes into the teacher's lounge and finds her. It seems to radiate the same magical energy like that of the cube. The guard bot approaches Dreams with a written message. It says, *Good news, I have the training room and a new teacher's desk.*

Winds

Nightstar looked at the message quickly, paying almost no attention to it. She was busy researching. "Yeah, yeah, alright." The small pony nodded slightly, trying to avoid distractions."Is he also calling for me now? Hmph."

GalvinRoe

Gūzen Zōo continued in Ponya, "Pfft, I met beggars on the streets that robbed me and told me 'it was good to learn how to survive without excess money and food'. Did I learn, yes? But it was also humiliating and maddening." The filly rolled her hooves, obviously agitated. "It's a stupid thing this." She said vehemently .

bauccgia0

Earl Grey sat next to the filly, trying to keep a level head, and explain it to her. It's less like being robbed, and more like... charity. I think the dragon is here of its own accord.

Go Up