Hello

Started by Star Scribe, 2013 Jun 07, 19:50:17

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Star Scribe

Hello fellow bronies! I am new to the forums, as you can clearly tell.
I remember seeing a video on Legends of Equestria and I fell in love with instantly. I have been dying to try it. With the servers opening this weekend, I would love to try it, except for the fact that I don't know where to install the latest client for the game. May I have some help?  ono

Azure

Hey.
Welcome to the forums.

And no, you've got your months mixed up.
Hopefully a thread will be made when it's opened.
3DS Friend Code: 1091-8504-5380
BE THERE AND BE SQUARE
Spoiler: show

this'll have ponies one day
Skype in the off chance that you'd like to talk to me: AzureLancet

Ryo_D_Disk

Greetings and welcome to the forums and to LoE. Please check out the rules explore and have fun. There's lots to see and do and all the time in equestria to see it, there's Arts, Videos, Stories, Singers RP'ers and more so join us you in the madness my friend  ^-^

Tiger

Hello and welcome! :D

About the game, it isn't realeased yet, BUT there is an upcoming stress test with open servers to the public from July 5th to July 7th. Hope to see you there! :D

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Night Pony

Welcome to the forum! :D

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Weremetalwolf

Hi my new friend and welcome to the Legends of Equestria forum! I wish you to have the best stay here and make lots of friends! And most important HAVE FUUUN!! :D
<br />My channel<br />My DA<br /><br />

The Wandering Magus

Quote from: Star Scribe on 2013 Jun 07, 19:50:17
Hello fellow bronies! I am new to the forums, as you can clearly tell.
I remember seeing a video on Legends of Equestria and I fell in love with instantly. I have been dying to try it. With the servers opening this weekend, I would love to try it, except for the fact that I don't know where to install the latest client for the game. May I have some help?  ono

hello and welcome to the forums ^-^  do you roleplay?
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Lord of Madness

Greetings from Madness!!! If you need any help there is a place with threads for that right Here.
There is even a thread where some Ponies ask questions Here.
Or you could even ask some of us members, we would be glad to help. Be sure to read the Rules

I hope you a simply wonderful time on the forums!

Go Up