Today's Smile

Started by Little Judas, 2012 Aug 16, 20:12:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Lync Volan

Quote from: MarshyMellow on 2015 Jun 11, 08:24:51
Gonna see Big Hero 6 again at a movie night thing at my church at the end of the month~ Yay :)

probably because i somehow forced them to show it at the movie night lol
i rewatched it during my last plane trip :P

MarshyMellow

Quote from: Lync Volan on 2015 Jun 11, 09:06:57
i rewatched it during my last plane trip :P

That reminds me, last night at my church I made a Baymax out of pipe cleaners.
And I like to carry it around with me for some reason.  X3
It's about 7 inches I think... :o

Birds don't just fly they fall down and get up
Nobody learns without getting it wrong

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Lync Volan on 2015 Jun 11, 07:15:48
E3?

It's a convention/expo all about video games, where the big video game companies gather to show off what they've been working on and announce when it'll be on the market.

Sony, Microsoft, and Nintendo give presentations on what's coming to their consoles, and whenever there's another console generation, they'll give presentations about their consoles.

Video game companies themselves tend to set up booths and will set up advertisements for their upcoming games and stuff like that.

It's pretty awesome. I've never been, but I've seen photos and videos of it. It's like a gamer's paradise.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Randam Saiko

Spoiler: It has Begun • show

Emit, you mischievous little...
My OCs

Midnight Breeze

I took Mensa Luxembourg's sample test on their official website...and was surprised by the results.

"You got 25 out of 33 questions correct, indicating that you have a good chance of passing the real test."

Squeedilywut? Are you saying I might actually be smart enough to get into Mensa!?!? Their standards are pretty low if they'll take me.

Normally I take online intelligence tests with a grain of salt, but a national branch of Mensa ought to carry a bit more credibility.

Pipkin

In spite of going to bed at around 1:30am I managed to wake up at 6am.  I'm actually eating a bowl of CEREAL!
I'm eating before work, wow...

Also finally after....6 years?  I have a doctor's appointment to look into a few of my apparent health concerns...

Chishio Kunrin

I put Splatoon and the guidebook on my Christmas list. :P

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Lync Volan

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2015 Jun 11, 13:00:44
It's a convention/expo all about video games, where the big video game companies gather to show off what they've been working on and announce when it'll be on the market.

Sony, Microsoft, and Nintendo give presentations on what's coming to their consoles, and whenever there's another console generation, they'll give presentations about their consoles.

Video game companies themselves tend to set up booths and will set up advertisements for their upcoming games and stuff like that.

It's pretty awesome. I've never been, but I've seen photos and videos of it. It's like a gamer's paradise.
i wish i went to con's then DD:

Chromastone64

I love how Splatoon has become the land of memes.
Seriously, @Sunshine Smash there was a post I saw of an inkling with Raiden's face and bandanna yelling "RULES OF NATURE".
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Sunshine Smash

Quote from: Chromastone64 on 2015 Jun 12, 09:32:14
I love how Splatoon has become the land of memes.
Seriously, @Sunshine Smash there was a post I saw of an inkling with Raiden's face and bandanna yelling "RULES OF NATURE".

That's awesome!  :3

Deep inside..... We're kindred spirits...... You..... And I......

Lync Volan

I'm leaving soon to watch JW even though it seems not to be related to the last 3 movies nor knows theres already a Dinosaur bigger then the T Rex but whatever! i still wanna watch lol
(Spinosaurus)

Stardust Dragon

Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night's Kickstarter exploded with just a few hours to go...I thought it was near impossible for us to raise $5 mil for this thing, but now...not so pessimistic.   :o

Night Pony

Quote from: Lync Volan on 2015 Jun 12, 10:12:27
I'm leaving soon to watch JW even though it seems not to be related to the last 3 movies nor knows theres already a Dinosaur bigger then the T Rex but whatever! i still wanna watch lol
(Spinosaurus)

Just watched it and it is related.
The new dino is hybrid from all sorts of things.

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Lync Volan

Quote from: Night Pony on 2015 Jun 12, 14:13:06
Just watched it and it is related.
The new dino is hybrid from all sorts of things.
ya i was wrong about it not being related lol
still they failed to mention the bigger then the T-Rex carnivore :s
and i actually loved the movie :]

Night Pony

Quote from: Lync Volan on 2015 Jun 12, 17:00:25
ya i was wrong about it not being related lol
still they failed to mention the bigger then the T-Rex carnivore :s
and i actually loved the movie :]

The water one?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mosasaurus

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Lync Volan

Quote from: Night Pony on 2015 Jun 12, 17:06:23
The water one?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mosasaurus
No i mean the Spinosaurus!
also if they make another movie it better be about that Hybrid surviving cause its half alligator
(yes i'm just making lame theories)
(i think its half alligator since it has spikes on its back like an alligator)

Midnight Breeze

I discovered the wondrous invention that is a box fan. So little energy usage, such a substantial gain in comfort, and only a $15 upfront investment. It'll pay for itself in one month with savings on air conditioning.

Pipkin

Some days my box fan is the only thing keeping me alive

Those things are amazing to have X3

Midnight Breeze

I've never felt like I needed one before, but since my raggedy old AC is incapable of cooling the place below 85, and my scumbag landlord has no interest in upgrading it, I have to improvise.

I never want to live on the top floor again, it fricking sucks.

MarshyMellow

Birds don't just fly they fall down and get up
Nobody learns without getting it wrong

Go Up