Today's Smile

Started by Little Judas, 2012 Aug 16, 20:12:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Randam Saiko

2015 Jan 04, 00:42:55 #5420 Last Edit: 2015 Jan 04, 17:46:47 by Randam Saiko
Spoiler: Unenthusiastic confetti • show

Birthday today.

EDIT: After 2 weeks of construction, I finally have a presentable drawing of my new OC.
Spoiler: Here's the teaser • show

Emit, you mischievous little...
My OCs

PrincessButton

Quote from: Randam Saiko on 2015 Jan 04, 00:42:55
Spoiler: Unenthusiastic confetti • show

Birthday today.

Happy Birthday.  ^-^
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Chack

I went to a hibachi restaurant today. Very entertaining.
Wait for it...

Little Star

I have the most wonderful song in my head, makes me smile when i think about it!

I guess I'm sort of happy to go back to school...Meh.

PrincessButton

Quote from: StarSong on 2015 Jan 05, 07:32:07
I have the most wonderful song in my head, makes me smile when i think about it!

I guess I'm sort of happy to go back to school...Meh.
Honestly I am sick of this long break off, I want to go back to school already but I still have a little while. o; I'm excited to go back too.

Midnight Breeze

Carried 2 auxiliary routes plus helped someone else with their route all in 8 hours, and when I got back to the office my car was fixed! Great day, all things considered!

On that note, I noticed some minor dentage on the back of my car's body. Turns out it may have actually been someone backing into me or something that caused it. While it does make me feel better to believe that it was a genuine accident rather than vandalism, I still think it's pretty sorry that someone would damage my car and not say anything or leave a note, whether they meant to or not. I'm not too happy about this knocking several hundred dollars off the trade in value of my car. Either way I won't be parking in that area again.

Stardust Dragon

2015 Jan 06, 13:38:58 #5426 Last Edit: 2015 Jan 06, 13:40:37 by Stardust Dragon
Persistence (and a whole lot of soft resetting) pays off: I have found my white whale.  Or more accurately magenta...a Shiny Kyogre!  :D  And even better because I had everything on standby, I've already got it from HeartGold all the way up to Alpha Sapphire...now I just have to actually play the game, which I might just now be in the mood to do...

I'm just glad this didn't last nearly as long as some stories I've heard about shiny hunts...IV's aren't great, but this was more a trophy than a competitive 'mon.  I'm happy as is! ^-^

Chack

Quote from: Stardust Dragon on 2015 Jan 06, 13:38:58
Persistence (and a whole lot of soft resetting) pays off: I have found my white whale.  Or more accurately magenta...a Shiny Kyogre!  :D  And even better because I had everything on standby, I've already got it from HeartGold all the way up to Alpha Sapphire...now I just have to actually play the game, which I might just now be in the mood to do...

I'm just glad this didn't last nearly as long as some stories I've heard about shiny hunts...IV's aren't great, but this was more a trophy than a competitive 'mon.  I'm happy as is! ^-^

Congrats on the shiny Kyogre!

I'm able to go to my best friend's house either tomorrow or Thursday! He's the best.
Wait for it...

Ramisha

I saw the 3rd hobbit movie with my friend, it was awesome, hehe and also we decided we're going to play LoE as Ulquiorra pony and Grimmjow pony.

Chromastone64

So, I was looking up Points Of No Return in Final Fantasy games, and I saw this for one of them:
"The Point of No Return is when the party speaks to Celestia to be taken to the Palace of All Magic, as a warning is given upon confirmation."
"when the party speaks to Celestia"
"CELESTIA"
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Night Pony

Quote from: Chromastone64 on 2015 Jan 06, 16:27:04
So, I was looking up Points Of No Return in Final Fantasy games, and I saw this for one of them:
"The Point of No Return is when the party speaks to Celestia to be taken to the Palace of All Magic, as a warning is given upon confirmation."
"when the party speaks to Celestia"
"CELESTIA"

Celestia is pretty common name for godlike/powerful beings.

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Chromastone64

Oh, ok. It's just this is the first time I've seen it outside of MLP.
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Rissian

Turns out our internet won't be shut off. There was just a bit of confusion. So that's cool there's not a lot to do in winter where I live especially when the wind chill is 13 below 0.

Chack

Played Super Mario World with my best friend today. We got through the entire game! Well, he went through most of it 'cause he's one of those guys that knows everything there is to know about the game, but it was still fun!
Wait for it...

Chishio Kunrin

We got a waffle iron for Christmas, and we just made some homemade waffles with it tonight! :D

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

PrincessButton

Ferrets. Ferrets are so cute. >u<

Howitzer

Snow Days. Especially shortly after Winter break. They're basically a vacation from a vacation.
LoE not working as it should? Submit bugs here: http://phabricator.legendsofequestria.com/maniphest/task/edit/form/1/
------->  Jurassic Systems <-----------

Greyscaleisme

Exchanging emails and numbers with my classmates.
'Cause sometimes to stay alive you gotta kill your mind.

Elphyda

The smallest things in life can make one's day.

Lync Volan

i used to notice an intense adrenaline when playing video games where my heart would race or my hands would feel stiff but it lessened so now i picked up a certain video game at the store and it is very horrific which somehow brings back the ole times i felt
this makes me very happy~ :3

(i can't mention the name of the game :l

Go Up