Today's Smile

Started by Little Judas, 2012 Aug 16, 20:12:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Randam Saiko

Quote from: PrincessButton on 2014 Nov 17, 14:59:10
Quote from: LostSanity on 2014 Nov 09, 17:57:06
I started re-watching the anime Elfen Lied this weekend in preparation to finish the story by reading the manga.

I'd post the opening... but... I really can't.

Let's just say... it would be against the forum rules.  :I

It's just as screwed up as I remember it being. In a good way. I guess?  ovO
I know I'm responding to this quite late, but this is my favorite anime/manga! <3 You made me smile by mentioning it.

I can  confirm that it is a masterpiece of a show that will tear your heart out and stomp on it. But as previously stated, it is a 18+ show due to graphic content.

Emit, you mischievous little...
My OCs

Howitzer

This made me smile, and I bet it will do the same for you.

First thing you do: take any kind of shooter/war video game (any platform).

Start any level of the game (just as long as there's fighting in it).

Put the game on mute.

Play this along with it:

Enjoy, I guarantee it will make your day.
LoE not working as it should? Submit bugs here: http://phabricator.legendsofequestria.com/maniphest/task/edit/form/1/
------->  Jurassic Systems <-----------

Chromastone64

Well, this is interesting.
My dad's actually being nice.
And by nice, I mean he bought me and me ALONE...a PS4 for Christmas.
:I
Wow, I'm...actually really thankful. Now I'll be able to stream and stuff.
I guess he's really bad when he's bad, and really good when he's good.
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Peace Keeper

Spoiler: This image • show

When someone who likes MLP tries to hide from someone, but is caught.
I remember this happening to me, and happening to someone.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

ComputerDeathglare

I made this. With a mouse. I am so proud of me.
By Sulfur

dA
Tumblr (SFW)

Itty Bit

I finished posts for both of my Tumblr asks blogs today, one of which was just begging for an update. So I'm pretty proud of that  ^-^

Ramisha

Quote from: ComputerDeathglare on 2014 Nov 18, 20:44:38

Is that Ebon Scar and Serpent Scale? :) you did a great job.

ComputerDeathglare

Quote from: Ramisha on 2014 Nov 19, 04:07:37
Quote from: ComputerDeathglare on 2014 Nov 18, 20:44:38

Is that Ebon Scar and Serpent Scale? :) you did a great job.

Yep, thanks! Gotta fix it, though. >.<
By Sulfur

dA
Tumblr (SFW)

Midnight Breeze

2014 Nov 19, 16:33:21 #5268 Last Edit: 2014 Nov 19, 16:35:02 by Midnight Breeze
Oh wow. I actually got selected to interview for a job in Fort Worth. I assumed I didn't get it because I applied like a month ago. Taking a job in Texas could be a real headache if I can't get housing quickly, but hey, I'll never get out of here if I'm too conservative about that. The position pays 15 dollars an hour, not bad temporary work before getting into a new career.

Greyscaleisme

Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2014 Nov 19, 16:33:21
Oh wow. I actually got selected to interview for a job in Fort Worth. I assumed I didn't get it because I applied like a month ago. Taking a job in Texas could be a real headache if I can't get housing quickly, but hey, I'll never get out of here if I'm too conservative about that. The position pays 15 dollars an hour, not bad temporary work before getting into a new career.

My dad got about $12:36 per hour in his old job. You're lucky.
'Cause sometimes to stay alive you gotta kill your mind.

Midnight Breeze

Quote from: Greyscaleisme on 2014 Nov 19, 16:47:56
Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2014 Nov 19, 16:33:21

My dad got about $12:36 per hour in his old job. You're lucky.

It's a postal job. Federal jobs always pay well. The position says it's an as-needed position and guarantees no hours, but from what I hear from everyone on the internet is that despite being told that they get a TON of overtime like 60+ hours a week. They say for every 3 people they hire 2 quit after realizing how hard the job is, but I don't care. I want to move to the Dallas-Fort Worth area bad and I'm willing to bust my butt to get there. I'm going to call the hiring guy before I go to clear some things up.

Chishio Kunrin

I just watched Patema Inverted for the first time! It's a really great anime movie! :D

The lead characters are a girl named Patema and a boy named Eiji. They're from two different places in the world, and gravity pulls the native people and objects of their places in opposite directions. Patema is curious about Eiji's "world" and ends up falling into it, which is how she runs into him. He saves her from falling into the sky and helps her into a small shack. Sadly, other people where Eiji's from aren't as welcoming toward the "inverted" as he is.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Midnight Breeze

At long last it's starting to warm up again. It's been near freezing since late September, now the temperature is cool-mild.

Unusually cold autumns often prelude brutal winters. Ugh...

You see, this is why I can never move up north. I can't STAND temperatures below 50 degrees Fahrenheit.

GlassMirror

You gotta see this!

ComputerDeathglare

My replacement tablet cord came in! I'm drawing epic art of real horses now.
By Sulfur

dA
Tumblr (SFW)

LostSanity

[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Chromastone64

Ok, Final Fantasy XIV just added a new boss, Shiva. She's a lady with the power of ice.
...Her battle theme, at one point, says "Let it go".
Coincidence? I think NOT!
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

ComputerDeathglare

Quote from: Chromastone64 on 2014 Nov 21, 17:58:50
Ok, Final Fantasy XIV just added a new boss, Shiva. She's a lady with the power of ice.
...Her battle theme, at one point, says "Let it go".
Coincidence? I think NOT!

*Cries*
By Sulfur

dA
Tumblr (SFW)

Pipkin

Got my shiny new all terrain tires on today....beautiful driving in the snow on these babies!

Also, about to go to bed....I dont have to wake up until 7:45am!  That's over 8 hours!  I can finally take one of my sleeping pills!  FINALLY!

Invultrois

Slept for almost 24 hours after being awake for 24 hours.  lol Anyways it was a good sleep so i should be awake for another 24 hours.  :ajshifty:

Go Up