Today's Smile

Started by Little Judas, 2012 Aug 16, 20:12:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Randam Saiko

Quote from: Pipkin on 2014 Jul 30, 23:18:00
This is my last post before I walk out the door!  I'm going to Bronycon!

8 hour overnight drive, nothing!

You, Star, and Button have a great time! I wish I could go to Bronycon as well, but...

Emit, you mischievous little...
My OCs

Midnight Breeze

Quote from: Randam Saiko on 2014 Jul 30, 23:26:29

You, Star, and Button have a great time! I wish I could go to Bronycon as well, but...

People still carry paper money?

Little Star

This is gonna be awesome! Got about 8 hours until I need to leave for the airport...
Flying down to Dallas to see IttyBit, going with her to Baltimore and meeting Button at the airport.

Can I just say...
BEST.WEEKEND.EVER???

Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2014 Jul 30, 23:32:49

-snip-

Well duh. Vendors only accept cash usually.. Well from my experience at cons.

GoldenTerrabyte

Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2014 Jul 30, 23:32:49

o.O Are you being serious right now?!
I'm back

Chishio Kunrin

Fluffle Puff made me smile today. :3

Literally 8 seconds into the Horse, M.D., video, I started laughing. Might not have the same effect on people who don't watch House, M.D.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Randam Saiko

At the beach and there are strong winds and no sunlight. Just how I enjoy the outdoors.

Emit, you mischievous little...
My OCs

GoldenTerrabyte

Quote from: Randam Saiko on 2014 Aug 01, 09:15:26
At the beach and there are strong winds and no sunlight. Just how I enjoy the outdoors.
For me how about my smile is just hearing about people enjoying the outdoors for once? :P And another smile today is: Making a rainbow outside with a hose! :3
I'm back

super_chris85

I love brony con so much. Everyone here is awesome.

Little Star

Finally being with all my friends at Bronycon~

Chishio Kunrin

Two episodes in, and RWBY volume 2 is turning out fantastic! They said that volume 2 would start on the actual main plot, and they weren't lying! :3

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Night Pony

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2014 Aug 01, 17:09:48
Two episodes in, and RWBY volume 2 is turning out fantastic! They said that volume 2 would start on the actual main plot, and they weren't lying! :3

"You fiend!"

Also Ruby and Weiss crying. lol
Also, also...
Spoiler: show

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Chromastone64

Somepony explain this: in an online game I play, I fought a boss on normal and hard difficulty. The normal boss, we failed to beat about three times. Plays hard mode, and we beat it first time  lol This absence of logic made me smile today.
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Night Pony

Quote from: Chromastone64 on 2014 Aug 01, 18:17:55
Somepony explain this: in an online game I play, I fought a boss on normal and hard difficulty. The normal boss, we failed to beat about three times. Plays hard mode, and we beat it first time  lol This absence of logic made me smile today.

Depends. In my game Normal raids aren't done, only Hard versions. Players could be more focused on hard/want to win because of reward while they don't even try on Normal because it's easy.

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Midnight Breeze

At the moment it appears I'll be headed to Derpycon South next month! It's only a 4 hour drive from my place, so no hassle with travel.

Only problem is, I'm looking to buy a house here soon. Might be a bit strapped for cash. Unlucky juxtaposition, there.  >:/

Ramisha

My favorite band made a new song! Yay <3

The Stars

The Dumb things that annoy you thread :P

No, seriously, sometimes it's great for a laugh when you want one... Posts like these for instance :P

Quote from: Ramisha on 2014 Aug 02, 02:55:00
Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2014 Aug 01, 22:00:03
Whose idea was it to build the IT department right next to the morgue?

How am I supposed to work comfortably in the knowledge that there are dead bodies literally right on the other side of the wall I'm leaning against?

If they turn into wall-wrecking zombies you'll be the first one to get attacked.  :]

Heads up!

// Thanks a lot Tiger! :D

Ramisha

Wait... you think I'm funny?
Yay I'M FUNNY!  :D

Chromastone64

2014 Aug 03, 11:00:02 #4877 Last Edit: 2014 Aug 03, 18:15:12 by Chromastone64
Today I went to a medieval joust fair wearing my brony T-shirt. After the first battle reenactment, I was approached by one of the paramedics. A professional who takes his job very seriously.
He asked me for a brohoof.
:D
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Midnight Breeze

Wow, does anyone wanna go on a cruise with me, lulz?

I've been looking at the cost of Carnival, and I could get a 5-day cruise in the western Carribbean for as low as $50 a day. That's cheaper than Holiday Inn, and it includes all food and entertainment. I'm sure my gluttonous butt would eat more than that much money in food alone.

And here I thought I was too poor to travel.

Howitzer

Just got a game console that lets you play NES and SNES games, 8-bit games here I come!
LoE not working as it should? Submit bugs here: http://phabricator.legendsofequestria.com/maniphest/task/edit/form/1/
------->  Jurassic Systems <-----------

Go Up