Hi Everyone!

Started by The Silent Wolf, 2012 Nov 07, 18:19:03

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The Silent Wolf

Hi there, I'm the one and only Silent Wolf, I've been part of the brony community since the first episode. I'm a pretty good singer and a ammeture artist, I've been practicing drawing wolves and various canines and I have to say, I've been getting pretty good at making the canines look somewhat realistic. X3 So what else is there for me to say.. well I love blueberries, I have not so many friends, I actually have somewhat been lurking around since EO, I have a cat and 4 dogs, a fish tank, a HUGE imagination. Well my favourite pony is a tie between Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves, Princess Luna, and Fluttershy. I'm not much of a roleplayer but I do roleplay once and awhile as long as it's fun.  ^-^ I hope that  I can make some new friends here.
If The Silent Wolf is to long, just call me Kake

Skype if you happen to want to talk to me: Pokemonvskirby
I'm a little seal nerd, short and stout, here is my flipper, here is my snout~

Tiger

Hey hey, welcome! :D

Do feel free to jump into some thread games!

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Ryo_D_Disk

Greetings and welcome to the forums and to LoE please check out the rules. explore and have fun. There are lots of things to do and see and id recomend the audio threads and the pony song challange if you want to share some singing  ^-^ other than that explore at your leasure

The Wandering Magus

Quote from: The Silent Wolf on 2012 Nov 07, 18:19:03
Hi there, I'm the one and only Silent Wolf, I've been part of the brony community since the first episode. I'm a pretty good singer and a ammeture artist, I've been practicing drawing wolves and various canines and I have to say, I've been getting pretty good at making the canines look somewhat realistic. X3 So what else is there for me to say.. well I love blueberries, I have not so many friends, I actually have somewhat been lurking around since EO, I have a cat and 4 dogs, a fish tank, a HUGE imagination. Well my favourite pony is a tie between Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves, Princess Luna, and Fluttershy. I'm not much of a roleplayer but I do roleplay once and awhile as long as it's fun.  ^-^ I hope that  I can make some new friends here.
hello and welcome to the forums ^-^  If you ever feel like roleplaying, I do hope you can come by and take a look!  The players and I over at Pony Cosmology and Royal Academy of Magic would love to have you join in!
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Night Pony

Hello and welcome to LoE!  ^-^

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Billow Pillow

Introduction:

Greetings and welcome new friend, to the Legends of Equestria! It is a pleasure to meet you, If you ever need any help please feel free to ask a staff, or one of are many helpful and active members here on the forums! Also please be sure to remember to check out the rules Here.

My Chat:

Welcome aboard! For the record i love dogs too!  :]
Senpai Notice me

LOE Craft: Here
My OC: Here
Dragon Cave Click Meow.

Weremetalwolf

Welcome to the forum! :) is a pleasure to meet another wolf brother  ^-^
<br />My channel<br />My DA<br /><br />

Lord of Madness

Greetings from Madness!!! If you need any help there is a place with threads for that right Here.
There is even a thread where some Ponies ask questions Here.
Or you could even ask some of us members, we would be glad to help. Be sure to read the Rules

that is a pretty big tie... lol

Go Up