My little Pony: Equestria Girls - Movie

Started by Billow Pillow, 2013 Feb 08, 14:38:24

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Chishio Kunrin

Just watched Equestria Girls with two kids, a boy and a girl. Both of them love MLP. :3

As soon as they realized what it was, they both got super excited like "I haven't seen this!! I only saw the commercial!!"

Their reaction to the remixed intro: "WHOOOOA!!!"
The girl said "Aww.." when Flash Sentry said "One no would've been enough..." to Twilight yelling "Nononononono"
During the Help Twilight Win The Crown song, they tried to do the beat from the beginning.
They were surprised when Sunset threatened to break the mirror.
When Sunset put the crown on and was enveloped in magic, the girl asked "What's happening to her...?"
They thought she turned into a dragon instead of a demon, though. ^-^ And they were really, really happy when the mane six went through their transformations.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

GoldenTerrabyte

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2013 Sep 06, 22:44:26
Just watched Equestria Girls with two kids, a boy and a girl. Both of them love MLP. :3

As soon as they realized what it was, they both got super excited like "I haven't seen this!! I only saw the commercial!!"

Their reaction to the remixed intro: "WHOOOOA!!!"
The girl said "Aww.." when Flash Sentry said "One no would've been enough..." to Twilight yelling "Nononononono"
During the Help Twilight Win The Crown song, they tried to do the beat from the beginning.
They were surprised when Sunset threatened to break the mirror.
When Sunset put the crown on and was enveloped in magic, the girl asked "What's happening to her...?"
They thought she turned into a dragon instead of a demon, though. ^-^ And they were really, really happy when the mane six went through their transformations.
That's adorable! Wish I coulda been there!
I'm back

phirenor

2013 Sep 07, 04:10:50 #362 Last Edit: 2013 Sep 08, 05:18:13 by phirenor

Hehehe, I made a prelude vid to this movie, showing why Sunset Swimmers hates Celestia so much.
Yellowpikmin476, I'm sorry here.

Tiger

"#Invalid YouTube Link#" , it says.

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Night Pony

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Tiger

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Chishio Kunrin

Yeah, the Youtube tags here don't like when it says https instead of http. All you have to do is remove the s, and it'll work.

phirenor

It worked perfectly yesterday. Wtf?

GoldenTerrabyte

I noticed the darker characters(i.e. Luna or Big Mac) have a lighter skin color. Meaning a humanized Rain would be a lighter blue probably. Just remember that principle if you're humanizing your OCs.
Dark (whatever color) coat = light (same color) skin
I'm back

Teal Turken

Quote from: Yellowpikmin476 on 2013 Sep 17, 09:04:30
I noticed the darker characters(i.e. Luna or Big Mac) have a lighter skin color. Meaning a humanized Rain would be a lighter blue probably. Just remember that principle if you're humanizing your OCs.

That might be a hint from the writers that darker coat colors don't mean darker skin colors.

GoldenTerrabyte

Quote from: Teal Turken on 2013 Sep 17, 09:57:00
Quote from: Yellowpikmin476 on 2013 Sep 17, 09:04:30

That might be a hint from the writers that darker coat colors don't mean darker skin colors.
Right. And I noticed in the library, Cheerilee conveniently censored the word "pony" in the CMC song.
Quote from: the SpeakerWhen you're a younger-*Cheerilee turns it off*
I'm back

phirenor

That's because they're sooo lame, they can't even remake that part of song with new lyrics. Why? Oh, yea, why? We can just listen to the very same track, just cut all the pony words - and here it is  X3 lol

Chishio Kunrin

ArtVeigar

In other words, after crossing the portal, Sunset Shimmer would have two Alicorn Princess over her command. Who said her plan was stupid, again?

Teal Turken

Quote from: ArtVeigar on 2013 Sep 28, 23:04:22
In other words, after crossing the portal, Sunset Shimmer would have two Alicorn Princess over her command. Who said her plan was stupid, again?

Alicorns who have never tapped into their magic in their life or probably even know what it is.
That's assuming things though... :/

GoldenTerrabyte

They all have counterparts in the other world... Sunset Shimmer obviously came from Equestria, so did Twilight. Where are their human counterparts FROM that world?
I'm back

Teal Turken

Quote from: Yellowpikmin476 on 2013 Sep 29, 18:38:28
They all have counterparts in the other world... Sunset Shimmer obviously came from Equestria, so did Twilight. Where are their human counterparts FROM that world?

Pinkie mentioned she lived...what was it, on the other side of town?
I'm assuming she never left her heavy studies...
It'd be interesting if she got at least an episode of helping her get out of the library.

GoldenTerrabyte

I'm back

Teal Turken

I just had an idea on how two big issues with Equestria girls would not be issues! :D
These issues being story line and Flash Sentry.
A lot of people claim the story isn't so great, it's more the characters that are good. The other problem is people don't like how useless Flash Sentry appears to be and that his role could've easily been replaced by anybody else.

So the idea is that instead of Twilight just moseying about the school making a fool of herself and not knowing anything it would've been much better if Flash Sentry helped Twilight learn about the school and show her the ropes of things right when she met him. He could also play a part in defending her when things got bad such as when she's embarrassed by a video online. It could have been HIS idea about how to get support for Twilight to win the fall formal. He also could've defended her when she was framed for smashing up the gym and he could've helped her investigate the gym for clues rather than just instantly fixing that conflict. Flash could've also had some kind of secret that Sunset knew about to use against him, like to keep him from helping Twilight at the night of the fall formal, I would think at this point Twilight would gladly invite Flash to the formal instead of Flash inviting Twilight but Flash would have to turn her down because of his secret. Then maybe he could've shown up in the end to help Twilight out against Sunset once she got the crown.
Flash Sentry's role would have been much more important if these ideas were used, in my opinion.
um...a small change I'd make would be for there to not be a pony Flash Sentry in the crystal empire just because...we don't really need him there. x3

GoldenTerrabyte

Quote from: Teal Turken on 2013 Oct 03, 23:09:43
I just had an idea on how two big issues with Equestria girls would not be issues! :D
These issues being story line and Flash Sentry.
A lot of people claim the story isn't so great, it's more the characters that are good. The other problem is people don't like how useless Flash Sentry appears to be and that his role could've easily been replaced by anybody else.

So the idea is that instead of Twilight just moseying about the school making a fool of herself and not knowing anything it would've been much better if Flash Sentry helped Twilight learn about the school and show her the ropes of things right when she met him. He could also play a part in defending her when things got bad such as when she's embarrassed by a video online. It could have been HIS idea about how to get support for Twilight to win the fall formal. He also could've defended her when she was framed for smashing up the gym and he could've helped her investigate the gym for clues rather than just instantly fixing that conflict. Flash could've also had some kind of secret that Sunset knew about to use against him, like to keep him from helping Twilight at the night of the fall formal, I would think at this point Twilight would gladly invite Flash to the formal instead of Flash inviting Twilight but Flash would have to turn her down because of his secret. Then maybe he could've shown up in the end to help Twilight out against Sunset once she got the crown.
Flash Sentry's role would have been much more important if these ideas were used, in my opinion.
um...a small change I'd make would be for there to not be a pony Flash Sentry in the crystal empire just because...we don't really need him there. x3
Make this movie.
I'm back

Go Up