Now Recruiting: Concept Artists, 3D Modelers and 2D Artists!

Started by Liska, 2013 Mar 08, 17:35:40

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Kit

Quote from: Little Judas on 2013 Apr 07, 10:35:40
They are in need of a clean-up/addition of this part of the site http://legendsofequestria.com/team

LoE Team
Everypony Except You!

Mwahahahahaha Ahahahahahaha AHAHAHAHAkhrgrgirk... *passes out from being too mean*

By the way, we're still taking applications and reviewing them for some departments.  I guess I'll speak to the ponies about the stuffs and have this thread updated in regards to which departments those are.

Little Judas

Quote from: Kit on 2013 Apr 10, 12:22:41
Quote from: Little Judas on 2013 Apr 07, 10:35:40
They are in need of a clean-up/addition of this part of the site http://legendsofequestria.com/team

LoE Team
Everypony Except You!

Mwahahahahaha Ahahahahahaha AHAHAHAHAkhrgrgirk... *passes out from being too mean*

Joke is on you, that means I have an entire team making a game...
JUST...
FOR...
MEEEEEE...
Thanks to Julius for my OC. (see the avatar)

Let it fly in the breeze and get caught in the trees, Give a home to the fleas, in my hair
A home for fleas, a hive for the buzzing bees, A nest for birds, there ain't no words
For the beauty, splendor, the wonder of my hair

Itty Bit

Book Smarts

Quote from: PrincessParfait on 2013 Apr 10, 05:33:08
I hope I'm not late n' stuff! o:

congrats, your position tag even matches your avatar's color scheme  :D

Little Star

Man, Im kinda sad none of these fields meet me. xD
Plus the fact Im under 16

PrincessParfait

Quote from: Book Smarts on 2013 Apr 10, 21:11:44
Quote from: PrincessParfait on 2013 Apr 10, 05:33:08
I hope I'm not late n' stuff! o:

congrats, your position tag even matches your avatar's color scheme  :D

Thanks! c: Thank you to Itty too!
And I noticed!  Hehehe

Jenzy

Liska

GlassMirror

Kit

Concept Art, 2D Art, and 3D Modeling are still hiring.  I'm not sure about the other departments.  Beep beep boop.

Night Pony

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Lord of Madness

Quote from: Kit on 2013 Apr 15, 13:40:03
Concept Art, 2D Art, and 3D Modeling are still hiring.  I'm not sure about the other departments.  Beep beep boop.

Sadly I feel I lack in both these departments. Good luck to everyone else that wishes to be a part of one of these groups though :P

Julius

I made my first drawings with a tablet today! I'm too awesome, I should get my concept artist badge right now. lol

Parfy Minage.

Oh My, Rarity! (And Peanut Shy).

This was made with Parfy's assistance, bwuahaha! :P
Purr~

GlassMirror

Quote from: Julius on 2013 Apr 17, 02:54:03
I made my first drawings with a tablet today! I'm too awesome, I should get my concept artist badge right now. lol

Parfy Minage.

Very good, I remember I did my first, it was hard, but I mangaged to draw something perfect, that picture in the arts topic. ;)

Julius

Haha, I was just messing around getting used to it while talking to Parfy on Skype. I did't even use references, just doodled away. I need some tutorials on drawing ponies and drawing overall... Good thing Parfy and Jenzy decided to help me with that. :P

That was one of my first steps towards being better at art. At some point I'll be able to draw anything I'd like to. :)

If any of you wonders why Rarity is censored, it's because she's wearing clothes... Because, you know, ponies are always naked! O:

Loving your profile pictures Kit.
Purr~

Princess_Luna

I would try... But i'm under 16. It's a shame :\. Maybe in a few years (if something like this happens). Good luck to everypony trying out! I wish ya'll the best of luck :]
Rub some bacon on it.

KreativeMagic

I really want to apply for concept art, but I don't know what to have in my portfolio! I am three classes away from receiving my AA degree in art, do you guys think they would want to see art I've done in my classes as well as leisurely art? and how about fanart of other shows/movies/etc...?

HerpyDooves

Quote from: KreativeMagic on 2013 Apr 21, 13:14:51
I really want to apply for concept art, but I don't know what to have in my portfolio! I am three classes away from receiving my AA degree in art, do you guys think they would want to see art I've done in my classes as well as leisurely art? and how about fanart of other shows/movies/etc...?

I'm sure they would love to see every single bit of your work! :D But you'd better hurry, I'm not sure when the deadline is. :s

Tekner

Quote from: KreativeMagic on 2013 Apr 21, 13:14:51
Don't think of this as trying to please us with fancy looking drawings. Think of it as showing us who you are, what you love, and what you're capable of. The only thing I'd suggest beyond that is to try to show breadth of styles/work if you can. We're looking for individuals above all.

CyanPiRex

Quote from: Julius on 2013 Apr 17, 02:54:03

Parfy Minage.

Wow.
I do art, guys!

DeviantArt: http://pi-rex.deviantart.com/

Go Up