Wheat Petal Meadows (Open/Join in)

Started by Wheatni, 2016 Jul 11, 17:28:47

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

LunarDusk

The sound of the doorbell being rung echoed throughout the house from someone outside.
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Purple

Quote from: Wheatni on 2016 Jul 13, 16:37:02
A calm wind picked up around the fields and the golden stalks sway.  The stalks waving to Sparkle as the breeze goes by.  The water for the wolf being cool and crisp, possibly why the stalks were so desired in the towns, but he probably wouldn't know that.  Maple would find that there was a piece of equipment around the damaged barn, out of place.  IT was possibly flown from somewhere out of it's place and damaged the barn....

As the people relaxed and Maple worked, the breeze would drift a sweet smell of pie from the house.. Apparently Wheatni was baking something for her guest, although there was always room for more if pie was being made.

in the midst of her slumber, Sparkle picked up on the faint smell of a delicious pie.  Awoken by the smell, she decided to see where it was coming from.  She was rather hungry, and had realized she had forgotten to bring any food with her. 

Gamepaw

2016 Jul 18, 09:48:01 #22 Last Edit: 2016 Jul 18, 09:52:50 by Gamepaw
Game whined once more, he smelt pie and wanted the pie but was stopped by his nemesis, stairs. Although it clearly wasn't helped by his general cuddliness.

(Guessing I`m at the back door then? Judging by the amount of pones getting to the door without noticing a pudgy blue furball.)

Maplewood

maple finished cutting the wood then began to measure agian just incase he had miss counted . as he did this he kept glanceing over towards the windmill wondering how a piece had come off and if mabye he should go try to fix it

GlassMirror

2016 Jul 18, 16:38:11 #24 Last Edit: 2016 Jul 18, 17:32:52 by GlassMirror
((Can I join in? xD))

Flying down right next to the entrance, and walking inside the fields, Relic looks around with a confused look. In his eyes he thought that the place looked like another farm that he's familiar with, but then again. he's still learning about other places rather than his own. Besides, he was here on an errand for a rather kooky pink earth pony. He spots a little house just a few miles away, so he starts walking in that direction, hoping to see if they're is anyone he could talk too. c:

LunarDusk

The pony who was at the door turned around when he heard the sound of flapping wings. To what came his way was quiet the sight before him but didnt seem to phase him much compared to what he's dealt with before in the span of the past 3 years.

"?!"

He waited making himself appear as non threatening showing no hostility as the Relic was coming his way making sure his light rapier was ready to be unsheathed from under his cape in case he was going to be hostile.
" Oh? Does thy eyes deceive me? No, thou art not a normal pony but the concoction of two breeds of fable beings fused together. The blood of the mythical dragons is within thou veins marking thee as dragon pony!   :]"
"However, one thing rises out from within of the dark clouds of myself. A short interrogation of this creature....is it friend to be a benefits to us all or a foe that shall be STRIKED down at thus very moment?"

//
Name: Radiant Blitz
Race:Unicorn
Element: Light/Dark
Personality: Highly Confident
Appearance:
Spoiler: show
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

GlassMirror

Relic stops as he sees and hears Radiant's comment. Yet again confused, he tries to remember what his close friends has taught him about socializing to other ponies. It's been a year since that day, and since then he's been having a tough time trying to talk to other ponies. He's still so new to the whole pony thing since he's been on his own for a LONG time, but he thinks he can manage...

"Uh, well to answer, I'm a friend, so no need to get... Hostile. Secondly, do you... Work here?" Relic stops to think of the right words to say to make a good sentence, and trying not to be so direct.

LunarDusk

"Ah, its friendly. But alas, the the state of employment is absent...but it will show up soon."
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

GlassMirror

"Umm... I'm a he." Relic slightly laughs in his mind at what he was hearing. Is this pony for real? He thought while looking around.

"Actually, I wanted to know if I can buy something? If it's too much to ask, even though I just asked one question."

LunarDusk

"Most likely, I traveled through treacherous seas filled with obstacles, poverty, and even the hand of near death stopping here for a temporary state of solace."
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

annosrules

2016 Jul 19, 23:07:36 #30 Last Edit: 2016 Jul 19, 23:28:01 by annosrules
Passing Radiance and Relic on his way through the farm, Blaze says to Relic, "I wouldn't listen to this one's remarks. The ones who speak too much tend to be untrustworthy." Blaze's own pace remained unfaltering during his speech, causing his voice to crescendo as he left the duo behind, however the speed at which moved did not suggest any urgency in his movement, and could perhaps be communicating the exact opposite.

GlassMirror

"Really now? Is that what ponies do when they think they know so much?" Relic asked himself in a quiet manner. Now he was being a little ignorant, trying to understand what both ponies were saying. All he kinda wanted was a little something for a friend, but he sorta guessed that he had to talk to some other pony in order to find out how.

"Do you know... The owner of the place? Unless you're the owner."

Maplewood

by this time maple had began to hear some commotion coming from the farm house. sighing as he placed his tools down he made his way over and watched the strangrs talk

LunarDusk

"Nay  :l" Radiant said giving a shaking of his head if the dragon pony still couldn't understand him along with a quick glance at Blaze.
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

GlassMirror

"Oh, well ok."

Relic walks off without a second glance. He was walking further away until he finally realizes that he was going to the direction where Blaze was going. Not knowing where else to go, he decides to catch up to him, hoping that he didn't go far, while also thinking of what that other pony was talking about... xD

Maplewood

maple just shook his head and walked over to the front door knocking "hey i found out what caused that hole in the barn"

annosrules

Relic would easily be able to catch up to Blazing Legend, as he wasn't going very fast and didn't really make it all that far. As for Blaze's part in all of this, he didn't mind the approaching ponyoid, having encountered far stranger creatures before, but whether or not this other fellow decided to stick around him or not wasn't really a concern.

"Sorry about that back there,  just seemed like you needed some help. Most folks around here aren't that bad, so calling him untrustworthy was probably a trot too far from the truth," the seasoned traveler apologises to Relic upon his approach, apparently feeling some guilt over his interference, "Helps to learn the signs though. Prevention is the best cure after all."

Sent from my Lenovo YT3-850F using Tapatalk

GlassMirror

"Well you probably know more varieties of ponies than I do, so I don't blame you for doing that..."

Catching up to Blaze and walking next to him, Relic looks around once again at the huge farm. He wondered why he never noticed this place. It wasn't like it was sealed up away from people like how his home was.

"So, have you seen this place before? It's huge, I wonder what else is here other than farming and whatnot. By the way, is this your first time here? : o"

LunarDusk

Seeing that the farm owner wasnt going to show up at this rate, Radiant followed Relic and Blazing to join in on the tour to familiarize himself with what goes on here.
"Aye!"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

annosrules

"Yes, this is my first time to this farm," Blaze replies sincerely, "Though not by a lack of opportunities, it just never seemed interesting before."

Blaze also takes notice of Radiant's approach, but didn't seem to mind it.

Sent from my Lenovo YT3-850F using Tapatalk

Go Up