Life in Ponyvile V

Started by Ryo_D_Disk, 2013 Dec 25, 16:41:24

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

TeaKay

"I've got you under my skin." Celestine's singing continued, her voice like creamy silk as she crooned along with the music playing from her magical phonograph.

"I'd tried so not to give in.
I said to myself: this affair never will go so well.
But why should I try to resist when, baby, I know so well
I've got you under my skin?"

Her singing continued, her carefully trained voice carrying through the parlor and providing a more cheerful ambiance. She swayed and danced gently with the music as she sang, giving ponies flirtatious looks here and there with twinkling eyes. Her gaze made stops at both Illusion and Honeydew, as well as several other mares and stallions.

"I'd sacrifice anything come what might
For the sake of havin' you near
In spite of a warnin' voice that comes in the night
And repeats, repeats in my ear:
Don't you know, little fool, you never can win?"

The music came to a crescendo and Celestine took a pause to twirl, her mane and tail flowing around with her, her curls bouncing as she came to a stop and leaned into the microphone a little and took it in her hoof.

"Use your mentality, wake up to reality.
But each time that I do just the thought of you
Makes me stop before I begin
'Cause I've got you under my skin."

Fluffy Cloud

Honeydew listened to the music, eating her ice cream slowly as opposed to devouring it like Illusion's. She had a dreamy look to her eyes.

NomDePlume

Nom De Plume trotted down Sugarcube Corner, stopping at a fruit stand to pick up a few apples.
"Every secret of a writer's soul, every experience of his life, every quality of his mind, is written large in his works."<br />--Virginia Woolf

Dark Hooves

2015 Apr 15, 10:13:00 #6883 Last Edit: 2015 Apr 15, 17:16:19 by Dark Hooves
Lynx Talon and Pink Lady are resting under a tree wondering what to name their filly that they are going to have.
<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

StarrBee

"I hate to seem rude, but I really must be on my way. Again, thank you for the ice cream!" Quick Silver said, smiling. She would wait for the stallion to respond before she wold depart.

Dark Hooves

You're welcome, I'm glad I could treat you.
<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

StarrBee

Quick Silver smiled, waving her front right hoof before she turned and trot away. She looked around at the small town around her as she trot through the streets.

Dark Hooves

He waves back and leaves bits on the table and starts walking around.

Pink Lady sleeps while Lynx watches over her.

travis-zenryo

((sweet mother of celestia when did the roleplay threads get put back up))

Rush of MLP

((When did they go down?))

travis-zenryo

((i few months or so they took the roleplay section off the site which is why i havent been around >.< ))

Rush of MLP

((It's been open for a while, if I'm not mistaken. At least a month, I think.))

travis-zenryo

((yeah i havent been on here in forever heh  X3 missed it a bunch))

StarrBee

//I haven't been around much either, I haven't really been interested in any of the roleplays around here currently, and any I am interested in are already pretty far in, so I don't want to join and mess everything up.//

travis-zenryo

(( yup about the same but may have to join a new on if i want to keep on rping cause this one doesnt seem that active buuuuut)) captain general crimson made his way through town 

Teal Turken

// The roleplay board actually went down for a while? When was that? I sorta drifted off the site a month ago I guess, maybe that's when. \\

travis-zenryo

((maybe a month or so ago i wish people rped here more XD )) the general makes his way through ponyville

StarrBee

2015 Jul 04, 04:39:28 #6897 Last Edit: 2015 Jul 04, 04:48:40 by Quill Ink
//Let's see how much I can get done in the online world before I have to leave.//

Quick Silver was trotting through Ponyville. She looked around her as she went. She quite liked the town. It was so much smaller, and a lot more calm than her home town of Canterlot. The change was refreshing.

travis-zenryo

crimson continued to make his way through the quaint town of ponyville, he enjoyed just strolling and taking in the sites of the town and the ponies he passed along the way

StarrBee

Quick Silver continued on her way, enjoying the sights as she did. She decided to take a break from her walk around, and redirected herself into the park. Once inside, she sat in the shade of a tree.

Go Up