Pony Cosmology: Re-Creation (roleplay, Jump-in for MORTALS*, GODS sign up.)

Started by The Wandering Magus, 2012 Apr 13, 08:31:18

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Night Sight

((Morgan were you in the Desert of Dread roleplay? I don't remember most of the other roleplayers :P))
Night Sight turned towards the crowd
"It wasn't me! It was this stupid rock!" He knew how ridiculous this sounded and he kind of depended on Zeth to tell the sisters and all the other gods what really happened, that he wasn't even here when he fell ill
"Zeth will tell you what happened but until then know that it wasn't me and it was Starless who did this to himself by accident..."

After almost a week of abuse by his clan mates they were never able to put a dent into him, thankfully and elder was there to help him get out of the caverns and free him, after the pony who accidently cursed him with the magical rune in the first place was led to the Elder Council and was told they would help them explore the torturous desert of dread if they took Starless to be with them and after some persuasion he accepted and brought him with them, after that it was all a blur, all he remembers is that he figured how to speak and he learned to control his abilities at the cost of his invincibility but he also remembered another faint memory, very very faint but he remembers... there was a trapped one

Night Pony

((Um....Night is in her realm. So unless you are a brother to the sisters I doubt you can hear her from there.))

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Teal Turken

((Players I remember in the Desert of Dread:
~Teal ~Rad ~Nova ~Larry ~Parfait ~Coffee Rush ~one other person whom I do not remember))

Morgan Sententia

Night Sight

((*SHRUG* Thought you might have been. Also just so you know the one who accidently cursed Starless was Nova after a spell had gone wrong. I REALLY miss The Desert of Dread, it was such a good RP D:))

Teal Turken

((Yeah it was. But it wasn't Nova who cursed Starless. It was that pony whom I do not remember.))

Night Sight

((Actually it WAS Nova, I remember very clearly >:O There were almost 3 pages of Starless kind of stalking Nova though the camp ovO))

Morgan Sententia

((I read the Dread a long time ago, it was a very good story. I wish to try something like that again....my RP didn't work to well. :l))

Teal Turken

((I've been thinking of story adventure RPs for the past couple months. Not sure which to go with but I have a few ideas.))

Night Sight

((Magus could always start it up again ;) ;)
And you should make a thread with your ideas Teal so that we can all see))

Morgan Sententia

((Agreed. I would love to see them Teal. Your last RP was very fun. :]))

Teal Turken

((I should...if I could remember them. >.< I've gone and had a bit too much fun recently and some of those ideas are...okay most of them are gone.))

Night Pony

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Night Sight

((Because Magus canceled the desert of dread >:O He made me punch a stuffed animal because of that >.<))

Ründo

>:O
Spoiler: show
((OOC THREAD!!!!))

"Um, yeah, Starless used that stone he made and then collapsed."
Currently: staring into space
Was: working on Tekner's MLP Minecraft Mod
Playing: Minecraft, Space Engineers, Cities: Skylines

The Wandering Magus

The blazing fury of the Goddesses slowly softened into a healing warmth as the god in question was fully healed of all effects, permanently, without any lingering effects whatsoever, in such a way that it was impossible to ever be harmed physically, mentally, spiritually, emotionally or in any other manner, eternally and completely until such a time as that a force greater than the Sisters should come or the god should renounce his godhood.

At the same time, the same completely-and-permanently-healing effect came upon every single god in all of Creation and the Realms and on gods that have been, are, and ever will be in Creation, such that nothing, not even the gods themselves or their artifacts, or any being less powerful than the Princesses, including curses and items of woe, would ever, under any circumstances, in any situation whatsoever, be able to harm a god in any way, shape or form physically, mentally, spiritually, emotionally, or in any other manner, eternally and completely until such a time as that a force greater than the Sisters should come or the gods should renounce their godhood.

Finally, a ward was set such that the Equii Ignei, the Messengers of the Gods, would be capable of instantly intervening at any time with whatever force was necessary to deal with those who defied the laws of the Sisters or sought to bring murder and bloodshed to Creation.  The four-headed, six-winged, trillion-eyed creatures of flame were made invisible, intangible and in all ways, shapes and forms undetectable by any way, shape or form by the gods and the mortals alike and any other force in all of Creation and the Realms.

With these things done, the Princesses turned Their all-powerful, all-seeing, eternal eyes upon the gods whose mischief had caused this debacle.

"We would hope that that is all?"
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Teal Turken

Teal felt an extreme comforting warmth come over him while he was planning what to do with the large wooden platform he made that floats on a lake.
This feels.....really...good..like a hot blanket... ^-^
I felt it recently...the princesses.

Voidwalker

Feeling the change that the sisters had wrought, Voidwalker knows that the sick god had been cured. He heads back to his asteroid to continue playing around.
This time he decides to create a fruit that burns and chills, a small shriveled grape-like thing speckled red and blue. For the heat he laced it with capsaicin from chili-peppers and the cool he took mint's menthol. The fruit's basic flavour was soft like peach blossom, then the fire and cold kicked in. Voidwalker was pleased with the result and decided he would bring this particular creation to Zeth when he was finished.

Maybe a little more ionization on the wings... Aaack!
Here are my OCs

Teal Turken

Teal can't think of any ideas and decides to go into space just because he can.
He turns to water and flows upwards into the sky in a stream and forms out far from Zeth and looks around.
(Wow....sure is spacious in...space. Hey...what's that? An.....asteroid of food?)
Teal flies over to the asteroid and finds Void.
Void!

Voidwalker

Voidwalker turns around and sees Teal. Having not kept up with the gods that are and aren't he is a little surprised to see him in space.
"Hello Teal. Wait, you are a god now? What realm do you embody?"

Maybe a little more ionization on the wings... Aaack!
Here are my OCs

Go Up