Innocent VS. Corrupt - The Forum Game (ROUND 3 IN-PLAY)

Started by Lary, 2012 Jul 26, 18:42:30

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Zilla

We've reached the Eye of the Storm.

Has it ever occurred to you that the best thing for us to do would be simply to walk out of here before it's too late?

Tiger

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Sponk

Blah blah blah.

Tiger

Look, all you foals! All I wanted was a serious game with serious ponies and actual behaviours I could investigate on to get out of my silly life! And you know what I got? Two ponies who just wouldn't play seriously and ruined the entire round! What's WRONG with you all!? I've had enough nonsense in my life from my stupid classmates and I need a break from that and I want to get into a serious game! If you won't play seriously, THEN DON'T JOIN  YOU FOAL!

Lary

NIGHT-PHASE TWO

Locking the topic. Corrupt members, decide amongst yourselfs who you want to eliminate, then send me the decision. Cops and Doctors, let me know who you will use your power on.
Could've been something great. But ya' blew it... Ya' blew it.

Lary

Night-Phase has ended. Legulus has disappeared in the night.

Alignment: Innocent
Role: Civilian
Power: The Civilian has the power to vote during Day-Phase. Nothing else.

DAY-PHASE THREE

7 players remain. 4 votes will be required for a banishment.
Could've been something great. But ya' blew it... Ya' blew it.

snarfgsnor

avatar made by TheMysteriousArtist,and stardust for the pictures in the signature. go check thoose artists out!!

Rissian

((I'd have to say this round has been interesting so far.  ovO ))

Tiger

VOTE: SNARF

If Legulus has disappeared and is an innocent, it's obvious that snarf's the corrupt as they were going against each other the whole time. And snarf would want to exile one that threatened his existence.

snarfgsnor

2012 Aug 03, 17:34:26 #549 Last Edit: 2012 Aug 03, 17:36:30 by snarfgsnor
well the only way i see to actully survive this one is to reveal my role. which is innocent civilian.

avatar made by TheMysteriousArtist,and stardust for the pictures in the signature. go check thoose artists out!!

Tiger

Which could obviously be a lie  >:/

Although... Maybe it might not. Maybe all these exiling was done to pretend that snarf's a corrupt so that we would banish him, and then we'd lose another innocent!

Unvote: snarf

I have to re-think this.

snarfgsnor

Tiger

I dare you  >:/
But if you're an innocent, the corrupts will exile you next night anyway.

After looking through some posts, I find that Ozzy, Zilla and Lorelai didn't post much during this whole amount of time, possibly trying not to attract attention to themselves so that nopony tries to banish them. Since I have the least information on them, it puts them at the top of my suspicion list.

Vote: Ozzy

We'll just have to eliminate them one by one.

Legulus

(I spent so much time brainstorming last night, and I had come up with 2 possibilities. I was hoping to have survived the night to share my finding, but unfortunately that wasn't the case ^^; Good game, guys. Get those corrupts!)
There are 10 types of people in this world; those who understand binary and those that don't ;)
Thanks to Jenzy for mah avatar.

snarfgsnor

yes having been thinking over ozzy as well, but i have to go back and give me 2 sec to get the proof.
and yeah but it is either them banishing me and wasting their turn or we innocent vote me out and give them 2 for one.

Quote from: Lary on 2012 Jul 31, 19:43:14
Your role in this game has been chosen by the RNG Goddess. Here are the results:

Spoiler: show
Alignment: Innocent
Role: Civilian
Power: The Innocent Civilian has the power to vote during Day-Phase. Nothing else.

Remember to keep your role secret unless it will greatly benefit your team by revealing yourself.

Rissian

((It's now become a game of logic with the corrupt as Edgeworth would say the corrupt could have planned this and watched us destroy each other by staying quiet. :I ))

Legulus

((I can only wonder if they'll come to the same conclusion(s) that I came to. This game is getting very interesting  ovO))
There are 10 types of people in this world; those who understand binary and those that don't ;)
Thanks to Jenzy for mah avatar.

Blaze

Snarf and Tiger, you guys seem to be the only two I trust are not corrupt!  >.<

The only suspects I have left on my list are Eclair, Lorelai, Ozzy, and Zilla. Snarf, if you have any proof of Ozzy being corrupt I'd be glad to hear you out!  :D I'll go back in the topic and search for some evidence though!

Tiger

So the three of us should banish who we think is the most suspicious. I'm leaving my vote against Ozzy until we get more evidence about the others.

Edit: Well, I have no information on them except that they don't participate a lot. Eclair posts more but she doesn't really seem suspicious to me. I don't know, could be just me.

Zilla

I can see why lack of activity can lead to suspicion but I don't think it's ground for a banishment vote with no other evidence.

That said, I think Tiger's aggressiveness and her very angry reaction to Sponk giving himself away is suspicious to me.

No vote so far.
We've reached the Eye of the Storm.

Has it ever occurred to you that the best thing for us to do would be simply to walk out of here before it's too late?

Go Up