Innocent VS. Corrupt - The Forum Game (ROUND 3 IN-PLAY)

Started by Lary, 2012 Jul 26, 18:42:30

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Tiger

Well, we've got nothing else to do. They haven't been posting a lot so we don't have much evidence on them. I'm stumped here.

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Blaze

I'm leaning towards Ozzy too but I won't cast my final vote yet. Eclair hasn't said anything that really stands out to me as suspicious either (yet) and I'm having mixed thoughts about Lorelai.

Zilla also sarcastically called himself a traitor a couple pages back. Should we look into this, Tiger and Snarf?  :/

Tiger

He was doing that to try and implement Sponk might be lying when he said he was a corrupt.
Although, now that I think of it, that does seem plausible, being a traitor and knowing his team when his team doesn't know him. And he could be lying when he said "Wait, he really was a corrupt?"

Unvote: Ozzy

But we still need more evidence, don't we? Unless there's no more to find, we'll just vote on Zilla.

Ozzy

Not gonna lie, main reason I haven't been posting alot is because I have been somewhat addicted to LoL, that and, I haven't really been paying all that much attention, so I don't really have any suspisions myself

Zilla

Actually, I find that a traitor that hasn't revealed himself publicly (thus has cop prote ction) would be more useful than one that has (and lost his traitor power). If I really was a traitor i wouldn't.have sarcastically called myself one. ;)

Another thing, I was playing a lot of LoL with Ozzy which lead to my inactiveness hehe.
We've reached the Eye of the Storm.

Has it ever occurred to you that the best thing for us to do would be simply to walk out of here before it's too late?

Tiger

Could be a common excuse  >:/

Anyway, I've got nothing. Most of these pages are just silly non-seriousness. Or half. Excuse me while I do more research.

Edit: Most of the pages are quarrels between Snarf and Leg. But now that Leg's been eliminated and I've looked deeper into Snarf's case, I'm quite convinced Snarf isn't a corrupt and somepony might be pretending to make him look like one. We're back to square one now.

snarfgsnor

((league of legend is a awesome game, i play it my self, currently a touroment-ish thing going on atm :D ))

avatar made by TheMysteriousArtist,and stardust for the pictures in the signature. go check thoose artists out!!

Tiger

...well, we gotta vote someone right?

Choose someone randomly out of those four, you two ovO

Edit: Although, there's seven of us left, so it would take four votes for a banishment.
For now, I'm trusting Zilla. Who do you think we should vote out, Zill?

Zilla

Yes it is a great game.
On topic though, I will hold my vote until I wake up tomorrow morning and I'll be able to think straight.
Try not to vote anyone important out in the meantime. Goodnight!
We've reached the Eye of the Storm.

Has it ever occurred to you that the best thing for us to do would be simply to walk out of here before it's too late?

Tiger

WAIT COME BACK  DD:

*sigh* He left as soon as I edited my post.
Trustlist -Zilla
Trustlist +Ozzy

Who do you think we should be voting out Ozzy?

snarfgsnor

tiger, you think a bit too quick. and by leaving to think is not something i would find suspicious.

avatar made by TheMysteriousArtist,and stardust for the pictures in the signature. go check thoose artists out!!

Blaze

So should we wait for Zilla to possibly get another opinion on who the corrupt is or should we try our hand at it? :)

Tiger

Quote from: snarfgsnor on 2012 Aug 03, 19:07:34
tiger, you think a bit too quick. and by leaving to think is not something i would find suspicious.

I know, but we gotta have one more person we should work with right? It takes four votes to banish someone now, and there's only three of us.

Lary

MODBANISH: Snarfgsnor

PM's are PRIVATE for a reason. I thought that went without saying, but apparently now I have to add it to the rules.

6 ponies remain. 4 are required for a banishment.
Could've been something great. But ya' blew it... Ya' blew it.

Tiger

Pah, so now we don't have Snarf.

Just me, Blaze, and some others that we don't know who to trust.
We'll have to add two ponies to our team to get any votes through, and I say Ozzy and Zilla. What do you think Blaze?

PrincessButton

Quote from: Lary on 2012 Aug 03, 19:20:37
MODBANISH: Snarfgsnor

PM's are PRIVATE for a reason. I thought that went without saying, but apparently now I have to add it to the rules.

6 ponies remain. 4 are required for a banishment.
((That's what I was thinking... it should not be allowed to 'give proof', the point of the game is deception and convincing everyone you are innocent (whether you are or not) You may reveal your roles by SAYING you're innocent, or doctor, or whatever else you might wanna claim, but showing your role 'card' so to speak is not okay. I just didn't say anything sooner because it is Lary's job to mod, not mine.. x: ))
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Lary

Quote from: Pinkie Pie on 2012 Aug 03, 19:37:37
((That's what I was thinking... it should not be allowed to 'give proof', the point of the game is deception and convincing everyone you are innocent (whether you are or not) You may reveal your roles by SAYING you're innocent, or doctor, or whatever else you might wanna claim, but showing your role 'card' so to speak is not okay. I just didn't say anything sooner because it is Lary's job to mod, not mine.. x: ))

Revealing your role and backing it up with evidence attained from in the game is fine. Revealing your role-card is illegal and will get you banished, as it causes too much chaos and destroys the entire point of the game.

I would've taken action sooner if I was online at the time. Apparently I have to watch this topic like a hawk now.
Could've been something great. But ya' blew it... Ya' blew it.

Ozzy

I'm honestly not sure, nobody is showing any real giveaway signs for me, I tend to keep an eye on the quiet ones but, in regards too Eclair, she is just too quiet, I reckon she just isn't paying very much attention to the game rather than trying to stay under the radar, same with Lorelai

Tiger

Well, I'm honestly stumped here. The only way to get anywhere it seems would be to randomly vote on somepony. It's like the first day all over again.

Ozzy

Quote from: Tiger on 2012 Aug 03, 19:49:43
Well, I'm honestly stumped here. The only way to get anywhere it seems would be to randomly vote on somepony. It's like the first day all over again.

Well, I've suggested it before, a somtimes cruel but sometimes viable option is too simply vote off those who are inactive, or in this case, the least contributing person, besides, it's common to see the corrupted try to duck beneath the radar

Go Up