Life in Ponyvile V

Started by Ryo_D_Disk, 2013 Dec 25, 16:41:24

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

travis-zenryo

crimson made his way into the park he often liked going there and relaxing usually under a tree, as he walked looking for a well shaded one

StarrBee

Quick Silver took a moment to readjust the clips in her mane. She heard someone approach, and looked over curiously.

travis-zenryo

seeing the other pony he spoke "well hello there, i see you had the same idea i did" he smiled softly as he walked up to her

StarrBee

"Yes, well, it is a rather warm day. It's nice though." She replied, smiling.

travis-zenryo

"ah well as for myself i quite enjoy just resting in the shade, it is very relaxing " he smiles back

StarrBee

"I agree." Quick Silver replied. "Would you like to sit with me?" she offered politely.

travis-zenryo

"sure i could use a rest" he finds a spot to sit that isn't too close to her

StarrBee

She smiled in a friendly fashion as he did so. "I am Quick Silver, proud member of the royal guard." Silver introduced herself.

travis-zenryo

he chuckled and turned to her "well very nice to meet you , i am crimson shield captain general of the elite equestrian guard" he smiled in return as the general introduced himself

StarrBee

"It's nice to meet you too." Silver smiled.

travis-zenryo

"so you live in ponyville ? are you on downtime for a while is it?" he looks to the mare raising a brow

Misty Fly

*the train arrives in ponyville and Marble leaves it*
Marble : interesting place now to find her...
Magic...

StarrBee

"Yes, I am on downtime. I'm staying with a friend while I'm here, but I arrived while she is still at work, so I decided to explore a little bit." Silver explained. "And you?"

travis-zenryo

"i actually live here on my down time , which i too am currently taking , i find ponyville to be very relaxing and the ponies here very nice" he smiles as he looks out at the park

Misty Fly

*Marble walks towards the farm*
Marble : mabe i can get a job in here
Magic...

StarrBee

"Yes, I haven't been here for very long, but I agree. It is a wonderful town, filled with wonderful ponies." The mare took a deep breath. "Canterlot is nice, but I forget how busy it can really get. This town is a lot more peaceul. It's refreshing." she confessed with a smile.

travis-zenryo

"i actually have a home in canterlot as well, but i rarely visit it, canterlot ponies tend to be a little high strung you know what i mean ? my family is no exception" he sighs as he thinks about them and how they tended to act

Misty Fly

*Marble Notices Applejack*
Marble : excuse me do you think i could get a job in here?
Applejack : ah dont see why not are ya good at applebucking?
Magic...

Laurel Crown

*Laurel, being the first time he arrived at Ponyville, enters at the Sugarcube Corner with caution and shyness*
"H_Hello... Is anypony here?"

travis-zenryo

(( i may do two rps just to see if people will post more XD sooo))

swift pierce made her way through ponyville heading in the direction of sugar cube corner

Go Up