Life in Ponyvile V

Started by Ryo_D_Disk, 2013 Dec 25, 16:41:24

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

TheCreeper3

To just deage, as you say, is physically impossible. Creeper walked out of the bathroom, carrying Physics with him with one of his tendrils and closing the door behind them To cheat death, now that is a different story. he set Physics down in front of him Now, I'm going to leave for a little while. You, stay out of the bathroom
I have found both freedom and safety in my madness; the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us
OC's

Seriack

Dream's ear catches the tiny voice coming from her saddlebag and turns, heading for the bushes Sanny pointed out.
[move][/move]
Thanks Soriku for the Pixel Poneh!
My OC's((Only one so far))
"Let me carry your burdens"

the dark gods

Physics lightly struggles in Creepers grip, though not too much, as he wasn't worried for his life at the moment. And if me or my family needs to go to the bathroom? Then what? Physics asks Creeper, slightly annoyed with the situation, far less then most ponies would be.
thank you Sky Sketch

Teal Turken

Sanny makes herself comfortable as she waits.
The path is normally quite distant for Sanny, but for Dream it's pretty short. It's only a few minute walk down the obscure path until Dream comes across a strange tree with a hole at the base. It looks lit up inside past the makeshift leave door.

Seriack

Dream comes up to a stop and turns her head to look back at Sanny, "Is this it?" She asks as she levitates the tiny mare out, setting her down near the small, lit-up hole, "So... How am I going to fit in there...?"
[move][/move]

Teal Turken

Yes, this is it! she squeaks happily. I'll be right out! she says and runs inside her home. She comes out a moment later with what looks like a leaf bowl with tree sap in it.
You might want to set your bags down.

TheCreeper3

Creeper slithered over to the front door You have neighbors, and if they aren't home, you still have a back yard he left the house for who knows how long he would be.
I have found both freedom and safety in my madness; the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us
OC's

Seriack

Dream does as instructed, looking a round for a moment. Finding a rather inconspicuous place, she sets her saddlebags there, using her magic to help hide away the bag. Once done, she turns back to Sanny and moves closer, tilting her head as she waits for what was next.
[move][/move]

TL_Yarr

(Okay, sorry Rush I didn't even see that you responded) "Heh, so what brings you here? I don't think I've ever seen you before." she says looking at him closely.
This is my Oc, Rhythm Shuffle. His Cutie mark are Spats! (They are dance shoes.)
http://tailsfan1.deviantart.com/art/My-OC-Rhythm-Shuffle-349375293

Teal Turken

Hold still just a moment!
Sanny approaches Dream's hoof and smears the sap on it for a second, then backs up.

Dream can feel a strange warm sensation from her hoof that spreads over her body. It makes her feel a little dizzy and tingly, then everything rushes upwards as she shrinks down close to Sanny's size.

// Sanny is one inch, I'll let you pick how small she becomes exactly. And don't worry, this is temporary. \\

Rush of MLP

[Color=gray]"Oh, I just moved into town."[/color] Rush said, a grin appearing on his face as he spoke.

TL_Yarr

"Sweet, do you have a place to stay yet?" She asked.
This is my Oc, Rhythm Shuffle. His Cutie mark are Spats! (They are dance shoes.)

Seriack

Close to the size of Sanny was actually a bit smaller than the tiny mare. Feeling a little nauseous after the shrinking, Dream hides her head behind a blade of grass. After she was done... Losing her lunch, she shakily wanders away from the spot and gives Sanny a weak smile. Dream Seer now stood at about 3/4ths of an inch tall, about a head shorter than Sanny herself, "Definitely wasn't ready for that..."
[move][/move]

Teal Turken

Sanny smiles at Dream and softly nuzzles her. Sorry, I didn't know that would happen. This should wear off in a few hours, but only if you can grow there, so it won't happen in my home or any other small space.

Seriack

Dream nuzzles Sanny back, glad for the now larger mares slight affection, "That's alright... At least I won't have to worry about being stuck in a tree..." She says with a light chuckle. That same blush had come back, though slightly hidden behind her maroon fur, when Sanny nuzzled her.
[move][/move]

Teal Turken

Just don't eat any of this. Sanny says, holding the tree sap away from Dream. If you do, it becomes permanent. Are you ready to see my home?

Seriack

Having been able to get a small whiff of the sap, there was no way in Tartarus she would want to eat it... Which was good, she didn't really want to be small forever, "Sure, lead the way." She whispered, motioning for Sanny to do just that.
[move][/move]

TL_Yarr

(Rush, I'm gonna head off now, it's kinda late where I am, if I remember I'll pick this up again tomorrow)

Teal Turken

Okay, come along.
Sanny turns and walks back into her home.
Inside her home is a very nice, spacious room that's brightly lit up with what looks like a glowing mushroom growing from the ceiling.
There's a table in the center of the room, which Sanny places the bowl upon. A bed made of leaves sits by the wall and a hole leading up the tree drips water into what looks like a tub that tree had formed. It's a cozy looking place.

Seriack

Dream follows behind, her legs a little wobbly, but still steady enough. As she looks around the inside of Sanny's house, one thought strikes her, "Did you make this yourself?" She asks, wondering how she did it without magic, not being a unicorn and all...
[move][/move]

Go Up