Life in Ponyville Part III

Started by Coffee Rush, 2013 Apr 08, 21:24:10

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Seriack

Farsight smiles again and says, "Alright, see you two later. Enjoy your time in the forest, Silver, Jenna." He turns to Snowy and looks back at the bench... Now it was occupied. He lets out a little sigh of frustration and begins to look around for another bench.
[move][/move]
Thanks Soriku for the Pixel Poneh!
My OC's((Only one so far))
"Let me carry your burdens"

Weremetalwolf

"If she doesn't want you to touch her, let her be..." Silent said.
<br />My channel<br />My DA<br /><br />

Snowy

"There sure are alot of keyblade ponies around here." Snowy says watching him look for a seat
((Thanks everyone for the pictures ^-^))

super_chris85

I already know everything I need to know Cecil smiles leaning in to kiss her

cloudandis

(Sorry for the typos and slowness :'D ))

Jenna moved off of his keyblade and waved at the other two, turning to the forest. It was brighter and a lot fo the trees had been healed by magic.

Clouded Mind felt herself becoming calmer, yet she could still feel the burning desire to make a mess out of Bleyd's face. Refraining from talking further, the mare pushed away his hoof and looked across at Silent. "You've met this... pony." she told him. "But my name is cloud." the mare continued. Laying her head to the side, she frowned. "SO do you have these memory blanks often?" she asked.

Seriack

Farsight sighs and nods, "Indeed there are... And I'm one of them." He spots another bench and points Snowy over towards it, "Quick, before we lose that one too." He says, trotting over toward it. Some frustration can be heard in his voice.
[move][/move]

Snowy

Snowy walks over and sits down on the bench. "Do you even use yours?" She asked.

jazzy

well better. he move and sit. well clouded silent can i do something for you? flowers or something to eat?
All that glitters is not gold.
All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.
An apple a day keeps the doctor away.
An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth.
Appearances are deceptive.

Seriack

Farsight shakes his head, "Not since...." He starts to say, but stops... Had it really been that long since he had last used his Keyblades? "Not since my return..." He tells her, sitting down next to her. He summons one, but both are summoned, and they float in front of him, his magic holding them in the air. His expression is unreadable...
[move][/move]

Weremetalwolf

Silver followed her leading the way to the center of the forest, the soon reached a bridge that was in front of the elements temple "Watch out, this bridge is not really stable" he said and pick her hoof in his to move trought the bridge, forgetting that he could teleport, or did he do that on purpose? However, Silver headed inside the temple, dragging Jenna with him. "Now here's the surprise. Close your eyes" he said to her.

"Yeah, but he wasn't like this last time I saw him" Silent said trying to turn his head to face Cloud "My name is Silent Shadow, and I'm the captain of Princess Luna's guards." Then he recalls that before finding himself dragged to the hospital he was in the forest and then ID unsleashed "No, but what day is today? I fell like I slept for ages" then he turned his attention to the other pony "No, I'm fine..."

((Having dinner, brb))
<br />My channel<br />My DA<br /><br />

FlameandIce

Quote from: super_chris85 on 2013 Jun 29, 15:45:36
I already know everything I need to know Cecil smiles leaning in to kiss her

Treat leans up and kisses him
now let's all agree to never be creative again thank you Sugercup
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=8674.msg666435#new
RP idea give me feedback

Snowy

"Hm. Moon hasn't used his in awhile either. I don't know if that's good or bad." She says staring at them floating in the air. "I  wonder if it's a good thing with all of these keyblade ponies in Ponyville.."

cloudandis

Clouded Mind sighed. She didn't want anymore trouble right now, so maybe she should just.... be a little calmer. "I'd be fine with some water..." she mumbled. Looking over at Silent, she raised a brow. "Actually, I don't know either. I don't keep track." she stated. Her ears flattened. "So you work for the princess.... figures. She'd probably be pretty angry with the mess I've been making." the mare grumbled.

Jenna felt a little surprised as her quickly grabbed her hoof, dragging her along. As they entered the temple, she closed her eyes for him. "You goof... what are you planning.." the mare giggled.

Somebeing

((Hello, and good afternoon/morning/evening/night, It seems that Somepony might be...servely hurt today.

So, are we in the hospital then?))

super_chris85

Cecil finishes the kiss after a while when a knock at the door is heard hmm wonder who that is? He gets up and walks to the door

jazzy

((yes we are in hospital.))

clouded dont worry i repair forest with help and sugar cube corner is fix too. nopony can say nothing. he say while walk out for water.

All that glitters is not gold.
All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.
An apple a day keeps the doctor away.
An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth.
Appearances are deceptive.

Seriack

((Last I checked, yes...))

Farsight reaches a hoof up as if he were going to grab one, but dropped it. Desummoning them, "From how Flame acts... No." He tells Snowy... Wondering what could go wrong if there were so many Keyblade wielders in one place.
[move][/move]

cloudandis

((pfft, if anything, other ponies might get hurt  :3 ~))

Clouded Mind's ears flattened against her head as Bleyd talked about the forest. She had pretty much blown up a good chunk of it and set fire to anything left over. Facehoofing with the free hoof she had, the mare took the pillow and put it over her face.

Snowy

"What? Did he say why?" Snowy asked looking concerned. Not just for her husband but most of those keyblade ponies are her friends

FlameandIce

//whatever Farsight I'm not that bad

Treat sits up looking at the door
now let's all agree to never be creative again thank you Sugercup
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=8674.msg666435#new
RP idea give me feedback

Go Up