Life in Ponyville Part III

Started by Coffee Rush, 2013 Apr 08, 21:24:10

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Snowy

"I don't want it to be that way either..but I don't want to hurt you or anypony else anymore.." She replied with a sad sorrowful look. "So.."
((Thanks everyone for the pictures ^-^))

Seriack

"I guess we just try to bury these feelings away again..." Farsight mumbles out. He lets out a snort, followed by a mirthless chuckle as something crossed his mind.
[move][/move]
Thanks Soriku for the Pixel Poneh!
My OC's((Only one so far))
"Let me carry your burdens"

Snowy

"Yeah I guess. I did it for a few months, I can do it again- what?" She asked looking down at him.

Seriack

Farsight shakes his head, "Just an incredibly stupid idea that crossed my mind... Don't worry about it..." He tells Snowy.
[move][/move]

Snowy

"What is it? You told me about your dream, why can't you tell me about this?" She asked looking kind of annoyed.

jazzy

Quote from: Snowy on 2013 Jun 30, 11:24:30
"I don't want it to be that way either..but I don't want to hurt you or anypony else anymore.." She replied with a sad sorrowful look. "So.."

((well i think that is in emotional mode because fisical i think that she lie a lot  lol))
All that glitters is not gold.
All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.
An apple a day keeps the doctor away.
An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth.
Appearances are deceptive.

Seriack

Farsight can hear the annoyance in Snowy's voice, "Becausr it will annoy you more to tell you than to not tell you... And I don't feel like being slapped right now..."
[move][/move]

Snowy

"I'm only annoyed because your keeping random secrets. What. Is. It?" She asked again trying to keep the annoyance out of her voice and sound normal.

Seriack

Farsight sighs, knowing he's about to call down some fury, "Since you really want to know... The thought of eloping crossed my mind... To just, not get off the train and go somewhere far away... But, like I said, stupid thought... We'd hurt ourselves and loved ones even more... Not to mention..." He stops and puts a hoof on her slightly bulging belly before pulling it away, letting that little action put an end to what he was telling Snowy. He tenses up, prepared for whatever might follow...
[move][/move]

Snowy

Yeah, he was right. She did have the strong urge to slap him, but instead rolled her eyes and said, "No." She then looks down to stomach, and shakes her head. "And do you WANT Moonlight to find you and kill you? I don't think so."

jazzy

((you people like this dramatical love scenes  :P))

Seriack

"I wasn't honestly considering it... I told you that it was only a stupid idea that crossed my mind..." Farsight says, looking away. He didn't want to say it out loud.... But the only reason he would be beaten down by Moonlight was because he had made her a promise. Otherwise... He shakes his head and leans away from the pegasus mare, becoming silent again as he watched the scenery race past the train.
[move][/move]

Snowy

Snowy stares at him for a few moments, then stares forward and sighs. All she wanted to now was go home. She rubs her belly an few time smiling a little.

sorikuXIII

((If yer open give me a holler or just walk up to Remedy. Its time I use her out of her home in LP))

Remedy got off the train in Ponyville and stretched out. She hated sitting in spot. She had the soul of a pegasus but the body of a zebra. Sometimes she considers her nephew lucky to have gotten blessed with both. She came here for a purpose those: to head out to the Everfree and visit Zecora for some advice. As she trotted through the town she saw it was a lot different from Los Pegasus especially since she didn't have to walk on clouds to get around. Like I said she had the soul (and brew for being able to walk on clouds) like a pegasus so walking on clouds was as close as she was going to get to flying anywhere.
Pixel Art:

My OCs

Zeekar

((Yay.I'm home.Internet q3q.))

Weremetalwolf

((Hey Zeek, welcome back. Ya lost quiet some events lol))
<br />My channel<br />My DA<br /><br />

Zeekar

2013 Jun 30, 16:01:10 #35216 Last Edit: 2013 Jun 30, 16:03:48 by Zeekar
((Gimme the info if ya could xD.))

Weremetalwolf

((Eheh, I'm not gonna tell ya, I want to see you and your OC reaction ovO but other then that, ID got unsleashed then returned to normal, Silent (who is ID true form) bringed Cloud and Nameless to his home. And you also lost some love drama between Snowy and Farsight))
<br />My channel<br />My DA<br /><br />

Zeekar

((I'm just ganna be a derp and guess that Silver and Jenna got together.Cause it was kinda expected.Largely. xD.))

jazzy

((somepone for role play i wait all day TT))

Go Up