Life in Ponyville Part III

Started by Coffee Rush, 2013 Apr 08, 21:24:10

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Snowy

Now she felt a little bad. She went inside the train and sat down thinking of a way to make it up to him. Since she was still in that mood swing, she instantly thought of well, crossing the line but she tried to shoo away that idea but it didn't seem to want to go away. She stares at the ceiling .
((Thanks everyone for the pictures ^-^))

Seriack

Farsight walks in and sits across from Snowy, staring out the window. The train hadn't left yet, so all he was doing was watching other ponies mill about at the station.
[move][/move]
Thanks Soriku for the Pixel Poneh!
My OC's((Only one so far))
"Let me carry your burdens"

cloudandis

Jenna gave Silver a smile. "Yeah, she's sturdy. But a little too sturdy in her head at times." she replied.  Then she shoved her hooves over his eyes. "Betcha can't see my face." Jenna teased.

Clouded Mind stuck her tongue out in a sarcastic manner. "Uughh... romance." she grumbled. But she was happy to see that the mare knew Silent and at least, wasn't going to beat him up. And hopefully she wouldn't go after them either. Her side ached again and she weakly sat down, not wanting to cause herself more pain. "Ugh.... we need to rest.' the mare groaned.

Snowy

She looks over at Farsight and sighs. She leans over to the side and kisses him on the cheek. In the back of her mind she knew that she was going to regret that, but at the moment she couldn't see what could go wrong. She looks over to him with another smile.

FlameandIce

Quote from: super_chris85 on 2013 Jun 29, 18:29:13
:) When i got off my Planet i thought I made the worst mistake of my life Cecil smiled now I see it was the best thing ever

I'm glad you think that
now let's all agree to never be creative again thank you Sugercup
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=8674.msg666435#new
RP idea give me feedback

Seriack

Farsight, who was completely paying attention to the crowd outside, jumped when he felt Snowy's lips against his cheek. He looks over at her, a completely confused look on his face... She had just said that they couldn't cross the line... And she just did. True, it wasn't far, but it was still crossing it. He just stares at her, not moving, the confused look remaining on his face.
[move][/move]

Snowy

The smile disappeared and a new, sadder look replaced it. The mood swing was over. "I- I'm sorry! I dont know what.."

Weremetalwolf

"Noooo, I want to see" Silver said in a dramatic tone, then he moves a bit and both rolled on the ground and then they ended to find themself to lay down one next to the other, both looking at the other eyes "Gotcha" he said.

"Marcy... I can't... breath..." he said still feeling the pain from before, then the mare left the hug "Eheh, sorry, but I'm really really happy to see that you're here, but what happend to you? You look worse then when we left you to the hospital" she asked "Him..." the mare stood silent for a moment "Oh no... what happend?" "I don't know, last thing I remember is them dragging me to the hospital again and now we're here" Silent said and the mare looked at the other ponies "Who are them Silent?" "Friends, we need a place to stay for a while." "Uhm, ok, we have two more rooms now that Faust and T got merried" "Good" Silent said and entered, gesturing at the other two to follow him.
<br />My channel<br />My DA<br /><br />

Somebeing

Nameless managed to catch Clouded, but too weak to support her, he tumbled down with her.

Seriack

Farsight continues to stare at Snowy, his mind holding him back while his heart tries to move over and hold the pegasus, "It's... It's fine..." He says, looking away.
[move][/move]

super_chris85

They approached the pond hey we're here

cloudandis

Jenna laughed as they rolled over, looking back into his eyes with a grin. "Pfft, maybe you're dreaming." she replied. However, her eyes softened a bit. This moment was so nice.... and she hoped it wouldn't end. But what if it did...?

((Oh celestia. The worst idea came to my head xD... making it all an illuuussssioon... man would that make silver mad. xD ))

Clouded Mind looked at Nameless as they tumbled onto the ground, a ringing forming in her ears. Her eyes were becoming empty, like glass orbs. With her vision blurring, she was remembering the day they had met, every pony together and fighting in the deep dungeon for their own reasons. Even then, he seemed bright and full of energy. What had happened to that pony? What... had changed him? She couldn't place it. Not even as she became unconscious.

Snowy

Snowy stays silent and stares out the window feeling  stupid. "I guess no crossing the line starts now." She says still looking out the window.

Seriack

Farsight stares out the window, but then turns to Snowy, "Snowy... It's fine... But I need to confess... I've wanted to cross that line... But I don't want to hurt you..." The way he says it, Snowy can tell its eating away at him.
[move][/move]

Weremetalwolf

((Oh come on, poor Silver >.<))

"If it is a dream, I don't want it to end. Right now I would just stay here and gaze into your eyes..." Silver said softly and he started to caress her cheek moving away the mane that were covering her eyes due the roll.

The mare noticed the difficulty the two ponies had to came inside so she used her magic to levitate them and bring them in the home, after that she closed the door. Silent had sat on the couch to recover his energy.
<br />My channel<br />My DA<br /><br />

Snowy

"I know...but were both married and...but..I..I love Moon and you love Aqua and Clover..but I.." She looks over at Farsight trying to think of what to say.

FlameandIce

Quote from: super_chris85 on 2013 Jun 29, 18:49:26
They approached the pond hey we're here

well that's good as you know this is where I fell in love with you
now let's all agree to never be creative again thank you Sugercup
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=8674.msg666435#new
RP idea give me feedback

Somebeing

Nameless slammed onto the floor on 4 hooves, quickly turning to Silent's fiancée and thanking her for the stay. After that, he took a look around while staying put, wondering the grand a beautiful room they were in.

cloudandis

((MUAHAHAHAA. c: Don't make me do et....))

Jenna simply lay there, putting her hoof onto his as it went to move her mane out of the way.  she closed her eyes. "If it is a dream, it's the best one I've had."

Clouded Mind could feel her body moving through the air. But being unconscious, the mare could only dream of flying. As she was set down somewhere soft, her mind seemed to envision a field of flowers... gentle and unmoving....

super_chris85

haha you make it sound like I wasn't there myself Cecil chuckled

Go Up