MLP: Friendship is The Grid! (Sign Up, Adventure RP)

Started by Omega_Khaos, 2013 Oct 24, 04:19:28

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Asterian Starfall

[glow=skyblue,2,300]"Excellent."[/glow] With that, he runs forward and shatters his baton open, re-constructing his light-cycle and revving the engine before taking off towards the arena. He was already running late as is, he needed to pick up the pace.
"Luck is how you explain an overly-variabled scenario that went in your favor." - Asterian Élire Starfall

Omega_Khaos

As Asterian gets to the arena Jericho, madoka and Moonlight the three from earlier are already in line.
Asterian knows with his apprenticeship to the admin he can bypass the lines entirely and take anypony of choice with him.
They are three of the ponies that Salia told him could save the grid one day, same as him.
It would be wise to get them into the arena as fast as possible and it also seems the ticket operator program is having trouble as well.
Another glitch in the system that needs checking later.
the program operating the ticket system waves to Asterian, "Good day shadow of the grid. Going to see that match? If so, go on in your ticket was already sent ahead before you came. It seems the admin expected you to show."
Asterian knows that now would be the time to use his rank to get the three past the lines.

Asterian Starfall

Asterian waves to the other three before turning back to the program, [glow=skyblue,2,300]"Those three are with me. Grid security reasons."[/glow] With that, he motions for the three to join him.
"Luck is how you explain an overly-variabled scenario that went in your favor." - Asterian Élire Starfall

Omega_Khaos

Though there were grumpy users and programs in the line they stepped aside to let Jericho, Madoka and Moonlight join Asterian on his way in. Asterian, once inside, can see Salia and Kyubee in the sky box for the elite and powerful. It is easy for him and the group to get there. The match for the light cycles has just ended "And the winners are Team Kindness! Our next match is a surprise match for Legendary and rarely seen, Shadow of the Grid, Asterian. Who will he be facing and how will he be fighting only his challenger knows this. what makes the suspense rise is the fact the challenger wish only to currently be called that the challenger. will Asterian Please report to Salia before coming on the battle grid."

Asterian Starfall

Asterian walks up to the skybox, meeting with Salia. [glow=skyblue,2,300]"I have returned with the items you requested."[/glow] He gives the three components to Salia before continuing, [glow=skyblue,2,300]"Am I truly that rarely seen that they mistook my title?"[/glow] He lets out a small laugh, his mouth barely visible under his hood.

(( I am the Ghost of the System. ))

Puynsi

[glow=black,2,300]"The Shadow of the Grid"? Very Impressive... I hope he lives out for his reputation...[/glow] Says while Sitting down [glow=black,2,300]Can I see the Records of the so called "Challenger"?[/glow] Brings up a holo-screen looking for the records and scanning the area around the whole stadium [glow=black,2,300]So, what are you up to Salia? Whats the job of this "Asterian Starfall"? As I can see he has been here longer than any of us...[/glow] keeps talking while moving the screens with his hoofs

Omega_Khaos

2013 Nov 28, 22:15:58 #166 Last Edit: 2013 Nov 29, 01:07:09 by Omega_Khaos
salia says, "[glow=navy,2,300]during the tournament neither of us will be using our names and titles. I am only going to be known as Mage Master. They thought taking your current title and giving it a change was good for you. Well My apprentice, are you ready for what comes next? The gold case is yours. Along with the prototype system you acquired from my office.[/glow]" She hooves him back the disk system prototype and the gold deck case. "[glow=navy,2,300]Your opponent and the type of match will be said as soon as your are on the battle grid field. It would be wise to keep them with you. Now your match awaits. This starts the next phase in your training, my apprentice.[/glow]"

((Asterian, Do you know the TCG game yugioh!.))

Leafwhisper

2013 Nov 29, 00:32:43 #167 Last Edit: 2013 Nov 29, 01:14:11 by Leafwhisper
((sorry i wasn't here earlier))

Leaf was up next in the line, fruastrated by the program/users that cutted the line earlier. As soon as he was clear of the entrance desk he began looking for a good seat to see Tron and Clu's fight.

((i quickly skimmed over the previous posts so if I missed something im sorry))
Dreams are worth catching you just have to have the drive to go for it, friends will help you with the process but remain focus on the future, dont lose yourself to the preset.

Asterian Starfall

Quote from: Omega_Khaos on 2013 Nov 28, 22:15:58

(( I do, but I got tired of playing it. Too boring. Now I play Magic: The Gathering, but aside from that, I would much rather prefer an old-fashioned disc war. ))

[glow=skyblue,2,300]"Salia, my mistress..."[/glow] Starfall says, smiling with fervent determination, [glow=skyblue,2,300]"... I always was ready."[/glow]

Omega_Khaos

Quote from: Asterian on 2013 Nov 29, 12:38:05
Quote from: Omega_Khaos on 2013 Nov 28, 22:15:58

(( I do, but I got tired of playing it. Too boring. Now I play Magic: The Gathering, but aside from that, I would much rather prefer an old-fashioned disc war. ))

[glow=skyblue,2,300]"Salia, my mistress..."[/glow] Starfall says, smiling with fervent determination, [glow=skyblue,2,300]"... I always was ready."[/glow]

((just to let you know your opponent is Salia. It was going to be  training match for your character. IE you awaken a duel spirit this time around. there will be times when the card battle act like the movie and are out of duels,meaning select a monster and summon it. munsters take time to recover if summoned out of a duel in this way. it a user power.

Do you still remember how to play?))

Asterian Starfall

((I do, but I really do not want to do that. Of course, I could just refuse the duel...))

Leafwhisper

Leaf looked on the combat board, seeing how there were still two more events until the fight.
Dreams are worth catching you just have to have the drive to go for it, friends will help you with the process but remain focus on the future, dont lose yourself to the preset.

moonlight7starshine

that moment when the people you rp with come on when your about to sleep..

Omega_Khaos

Quote from: Asterian on 2013 Nov 29, 14:00:15
((I do, but I really do not want to do that. Of course, I could just refuse the duel...))

((Then there is no match for you. and you do not start the next phase of your training.))

Asterian Starfall

(( Seriously?  :l That's a little stubborn... Fine. I can swallow my pride long enough to play along...

Salia's response.))

Omega_Khaos

((That is truly to be your next phase in her training. She was going to teach Asterian how to call forth a duel spirit. After the training you can make it as a magic the gathering! deck instead of a yugioh! deck. Meaning using yugioh will only be for the training match. the spirit should be a monster from your magic deck if you use the ability. That is why it is called Card Wielder. her next question will tell me what deck to use against yours. if you need a deck will lend you the other one of the two.))

Salia Smiles and says, "[glow=navy,2,300]I don't think all card wielders are the same. But for this I hope you can wield that yugioh deck well. Now choose Blackwings or spell counter?[/glow]" She looks to Madoka and says, "[glow=navy,2,300]You will get to see us only in our grid field. Not in true combat but I know that will change, Madoka. It will be an honor working with you against the Night Mare.[/glow]" She guides Asterian out on the battle grid.

The announcer says, "And the two combatants for this training match have entered the field. What kind of training will Mage Master have for The Ghost of the System? We will just have to find out."

Spoiler: User Ability: Card Wielder w/Duel Spirit • show

Special User Ability Grade 10
duration: Till Life gauge is depleted or the encounter is over
Target: one or more chosen at time of activation.
Effect: Activates the duel Disk Function. allowing for use of cards to either combat or aid others. Duel Spirit becomes active the moment it is summoned to the field and doesn't count against the total creatures called by the device. All cards used with this function are considered real on the grid.
starting Life Gage: 8000 points
Duel Spirit: chosen by user (Salia = Endymion, the Master Magician)
Deck: Crafted by User(Min 40 cards for yugioh! decks){Salia = 2 decks 1. 40 card Blackwing 2. 40 card spell counter}
Extra deck: Crafted by user (Max 15 cards for yugioh! decks) {Salia = 2 extra decks 1. 5/15 blackwing 2. 3/15 spell counter}
Side Deck: Crafted by user(Max 15 cards for yugioh! decks) {Salia = none}

Leafwhisper

2013 Nov 29, 19:42:47 #176 Last Edit: 2013 Nov 29, 19:46:04 by Leafwhisper
Leaf sat down in a nearby seat to see the match between mage master and The ghost of the system

((did I get that right))

HunterOfTheDark

2013 Dec 01, 04:48:28 #177 Last Edit: 2013 Dec 03, 00:19:16 by HunterOfTheDark
Madoka nodded

"Good luck!"
Dig the wax out of your ears because I've got something to say! He takes the blazing sun in his bare hands and endures the searing heat. A mans man sustained by strength of will. When you hear of the great Kamina they're talking about me! You'd best remember that.

moonlight7starshine

that moment when the people you rp with come on when your about to sleep..

Omega_Khaos

((You are in the sky box with the others. Salia took Asterian and went to the field. The program Leaf is in the stands waiting for the show.))

Go Up