MLP: Friendship is The Grid! (Sign Up, Adventure RP)

Started by Omega_Khaos, 2013 Oct 24, 04:19:28

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

moonlight7starshine

after moonlight had recived the bracelet she wears what does it do anyway boost something in me or something.

that moment when the people you rp with come on when your about to sleep..

HunterOfTheDark

"I'd ask Salia when she gets here if I were you. Now, lets get moving to the arena."

Madoka takes out her light baton, and takes out her light cycle

"You're welcome to tag along if you want."
Dig the wax out of your ears because I've got something to say! He takes the blazing sun in his bare hands and endures the searing heat. A mans man sustained by strength of will. When you hear of the great Kamina they're talking about me! You'd best remember that.

moonlight7starshine

HunterOfTheDark

((I would assume so, did you complete the first quest?))
Dig the wax out of your ears because I've got something to say! He takes the blazing sun in his bare hands and endures the searing heat. A mans man sustained by strength of will. When you hear of the great Kamina they're talking about me! You'd best remember that.

moonlight7starshine

HunterOfTheDark

((Welp, I'm sure if you ask, Madoka would be willing to give Moonlight a lift, hint hint))

moonlight7starshine

hey madoka mind if i ride with you i don't have a light baton yet

HunterOfTheDark

moonlight7starshine

moonlight hops on the light cycle where are we going ((also i forgot if madoka is a she or he :P ))

HunterOfTheDark

((Madoka is a mare))

"We're on our way to the arena to see the match between Tron and Clu. We need to familiarize ourselves with the appropriate fighting styles of the Grid."

Puynsi

A transmission can be heard on the comm system

[glow=black,2,300]Cmmon Ladies, Can we speed this up? Im sure that the participants were introduced already...[/glow]

moonlight7starshine

Omega_Khaos

2013 Nov 28, 01:49:50 #152 Last Edit: 2013 Nov 28, 05:22:10 by Omega_Khaos
((One thing first, all users and programs have basic start items including a light rod[users] or light baton[programs].))

Your arrival at the arena is mark with cheers from with the arena. You can't see much being outside, but the sound of light cycles inside the arena suggest you have yet to miss the match between Tron and Clu.
The sign outside shows that the match between Tron and Clu is two events away.
The starting ceremony for the main tournament is last on today's events.

((waiting for Asterian to get back before doing the starting ceremony for the tournament.))

The ticket counter has a line of about 10 users and programs at it including a program that looks to have just awoken.
((Moonlight knows that this program was in the activation cell to her right when she left being activated. Also Leafwisper this is you arena intro i told ya about.))

HunterOfTheDark

Madoka, putting away her light cycle, walks up to the ticket counter

"Looks like its all automated," she says looking over the ticket selection screen sitting on the counter.

"Oi! Get to the back of the line!" shouts an unknown program.

Madoka, blushing profusely, quickly gets to the back of the line to wait her turn patiently.

moonlight7starshine

moonlight was already in line she then looks at the just awoken program.

Puynsi

Jericho was behind Moon at the line

[glow=black,2,300]You sure dont pay a lot of attention huh? [/glow]Says to Madoka while slips a laught [glow=black,2,300]But since we are already here... I could run a scanner... [/glow]Jericho turns on his P-TesterTerminal Scanning routine [glow=black,2,300]Its not very powerful yet... this was an early development project, mhh... as far as I can tell... the place is clean... still Im getting a lot of interference... Mhh... [/glow]Says with a toughtfull face

Asterian Starfall

Asterian pays no heed to the technicians that are there and hustles to Salia's desk. [glow=skyblue,2,300]"Let me see... Deck... Deck..."[/glow] As he looks around the room, he spots the deck and the prototype sitting clear as day on the desk. How could he have missed them that easily?

Shrugging, he acquires the components before heading back out of Salia's office and back to the main lobby. As he passes by the technicians again, he stops by the one that looked at him earlier and asks, [glow=skyblue,2,300]"Need a hoof there?"[/glow]
"Luck is how you explain an overly-variabled scenario that went in your favor." - Asterian Élire Starfall

Omega_Khaos

The executives look to Asterian and one says, "What is going on in there? We have bugs all over the system."
Another says, "We have complaints about programs and other items not working across the entire grid. What the heck is happening in there?"
A third says, "How is the tournament coming along? I really want to see Tron and Clu go at it, But duty calls as usual."

Asterian Starfall

Asterian says to the first and second, [glow=skyblue,2,300]"We are resolving the situation from the inside. I am not sure what is happening, but we are working on it."[/glow]

Starfall heads back into the transport room to prepare re-animation into the grid.
"Luck is how you explain an overly-variabled scenario that went in your favor." - Asterian Élire Starfall

Omega_Khaos

the head tech says, "you heard him they are working on the problem from the inside. now please let me do my job. i have to get him back to the admin before things go sour. hey Asterian you forgot this." The tech tosses Asterian a gold deck box the second box he was supposed to get. The tech then begins the process of rerezzing him on to the grid?

His arrival is marked by the usual greeting from the guard programs at the gate. this time they do not ask for his ID disk and just let him get on his way.
One says, "You will find miss Salia at the arena preparing for the tournament opening ceremony."

Go Up