The most amazing moments in the games you play

Started by moonlight7starshine, 2013 Oct 10, 01:12:25

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Puynsi

Playing CS and when you are about to snipe someone, another guy gets in the way... Its like "Wait, wait! I want some too!"

Randam Saiko

That feeling when you defeat one of these players:
"OMG STOP USING THAT ATTACK YOU [Profanity] NOOOOOOOOOBBBB MOTHER [Profanity] [Age inappropriate and possibly illegal statement] [Profanity] YOU"

It's so hilarious how they rage over a game.

Emit, you mischievous little...
My OCs

Puynsi

Getting rid of the enemy TAAAAAAAAANK....

Book Smarts

Lucian's ult in League of Legends is amazing when it has to be used, and it just feels rewarding   :]

SuperNovaNightmare

Just finished a 3v3 match on SMITE as Bakasura, and got 15 kills, with 4 of them being double kills.

Loved my team too, they set up and push like total beasts.

WOOHOO!

Mr. Gency

2013 Dec 07, 22:28:25 #25 Last Edit: 2013 Dec 07, 22:32:43 by Mr. Gency
Playing Splinter Cell: Blacklist and I'm treated to this sight:

For those who haven't played the game: when I master ghost style in a level on the hardest difficulty.
The best part of a stealth game is sitting in a dark corner, listening to some guards talk about mundane things.

Pipkin

2013 Dec 08, 12:28:11 #26 Last Edit: 2013 Dec 08, 12:33:33 by Pipkin
.......I would love to post my Urban Terror Videos.......but I can't as it's a first person shooter and posts like that aren't allowed...

it's a shame because I have a few good videos of me being totally awesome.

Oh yeah, I do have these...This was the 1st time I ever beat a jump map start to end....actualy this vid is pretty good at showing off the game's movement mechanics that have me so addicted to it
Spoiler: show

And this....not overly amazing but i've banned many-a-hacker and this is the 1st time this has ever happened(I also can't say I didn't get a thrill using that script :P)
Spoiler: show

The hay is up with the youtube embedding?

narwhaliagames

for most of my life my mother and father were divorced i'd be with my mom in our house in Appleton during the week and be with my dad in our apartment in Chicago during the weekend, those weekends were the best time of my life me and my dad would always do something fun from staying at home playing video games to heading to a Chicago cubs game it was always amazing and afterwards we'd go out for dinner to some of the greatest places in Chicago my favorite place we went to was the saloon steak house they had amazing fillet mignon and key lime pie but.......everything must come to an end at sometime one day last year.....was that end.....it was a normal school day i was sitting in geography class when over the loud speaker i heard "Evan Cutter please come to the office" so i went down my mother was there waiting for me, she took me home and told me.......my dad had passed......i could not believe it....why did he have to go? why? i had stayed in my room that very week and sat on my pc drowning in my own sorrow soon i came across a game called eternally us and decided to play it and what is saw was wonderful......it truly sparked my love for game development and showed that video games aren't just playthings to pass the time but......something more.......something magical......something......eternal......something that didn't have to come to an end and that........warmed me more than any fillet mignon or cubs game
ay i'm no longer using this site

Go Up