Good Evening, Ponies

Started by Chitin, 2013 Sep 01, 23:44:11

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Chitin

2013 Sep 01, 23:44:11 Last Edit: 2013 Sep 02, 00:08:52 by Chitin
Good evening, Ponies. My name is Chitin, and I am a member of the great Queen Chrysalis' Changeling Swarm. I often find myself in Equestria in disguise, and while some Ponies seem to be growing suspicious of my behavior, my true identity is safe for now, even if I have to keep feeding off of somepony's love at an extreme low to stay hidden.

(End of in-character introduction)

Good evening, everyone! Forgive me if my in-character intro is a little lack-luster, I've never had a chance to do anything as Chitin before. This is partially due to how little time I often spend thinking about MLP:FiM (college takes up a lot of my time, as well as a lot of person projects), but mostly due to the fact that I'm a severe "closet brony". I only get to watch/learn more about MLP for a few hours a night whenever I can stay up late.

For the longest time, I did my best to avoid MLP:FiM like the plague, but one of my friends was obsessed with getting me into the fandom, so one night I finally gave in and decided to watch the first episode while thinking of it as a good way to study the animation they used in the show for school. ...Fast forward two weeks and I'm half way through the second season with my own OC (OC's if you count the fact he's a Changeling) and learning how to properly draw ponies (which I haven't done for a while, so I could use some improvements).

As for my character, he originally started as a nameless red Pegasus with an unknown talent. Then after I started to learn more about the show via searching the web, I ran into a character who really caught my interest: Queen Chrysalis. After doing some research on her, I began to love absolutely everything about her and the Changelings, and decided to change my OC to go along with it, and after some thinking, finally gave him the name of Chitin (which a friend and I got into a slight disagreement over the proper pronunciation of). However, knowing a Changeling could never just trot on into Equestria proved to be a slight issue, so I decided to use and update his old design, and thanks to something I saw on the internet that said the first thing to my left would be my Cutie Mark, he became a red pegasus with a white mane and tail with a crochet hook for a Cutie Mark, and his name became Weaver.

So... Yeah. That's about everything I feel should be important with an introduction, and I apologize if it seems like I'm rambling. I'm just a tad nervous/self conscious, though I know I'll meet a lot of people who will help me calm down and enjoy being a brony once Legends of Equestria goes into Open Beta. :3 ...Though I'll only accept being a brony amongst the MLP community. Outside of that I'll still be a closet brony.

Tiger

Hello and welcome! Don't worry, a lot of us a closet bronies ovO

Feel free to stick around  :] Just note that during this time of the day a lot of people would be asleep because of their timezones.

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Weremetalwolf

Hi my new friend and welcome to the Legends of Equestria forum! I wish you to have the best stay here and make lots of friends! And most important HAVE FUUUN!! :D
<br />My channel<br />My DA<br /><br />

phirenor

Hello and welcome to the forums! Have a good time here! X3

Gamoty

2013 Sep 02, 08:13:31 #4 Last Edit: 2013 Sep 03, 23:02:44 by Gamoty
welcome buddy  :D

Gypsy

Ryo_D_Disk

Greetings and welcome to the forums and to LoE. Please check out the rules explore and have fun. There's lots to see and do and all the time in equestria to see it, there's Arts, Videos, Stories, Singers RP'ers and more so join us you in the madness my friend  ^-^

Proudy Hooves

Hello and Welcome to LoE Community! Enjoy your stay here and pick your way there: to be a classy artist or promising fanfic-writer or wise role-player or talkative and cheerful like Pinkie Pie and many other ways!
And if you want to play LoE then wait patiently until the Stress-Test! Now you can just look at forums and do everything you wish! But don't forget to read the rules anyways! ;)
Good Luck, mate!
Your friendly casual-ish russian-speakin' brony.
Russian LoE Veteran, being around since 2013+!
|Mint Kingdom proud member| |Team La-Vo-Chka!~|
#12YearsOfMLPFIM #BoopOuttaNowhere #ThankYouG4MLP

Chitin

Thank you all for your welcomes, I'm already starting to feel like this is a great place to be. :3 The Weaver side of me is looking forward to befriending all of you, while my Chitin side is looking forward to consuming all of your love and leading the way for his Queen into Equestria again! lol.

On a serious note though, I've made sure to read the rules (something I rarely do since they're usually common sense, but I really don't want to mess anything up here), and I promise I won't be a problem, especially since I don't want to get on the MLP community's bad side.

Shadow Blitz

Hi there, Chitin!  I'm not a closet-brony at all; I openly express my Bronyness (which gets me some strange looks, I assure you) but anyway, welcome to the forums!  :D

impeccably*

Go Up