World of Discord (OOC)

Started by The Wandering Magus, 2013 Sep 01, 21:51:45

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The Clockwork King

Insert her into a conversation not spawned with "When will we fight Angry Pie?", shop around town and talk to people other than the group, they may have information that we, and you, could use. Your time will come when you and your talents will be called up, have patience.
CEO of Clockwise Industries, Master of the Empire of Gears, Ave Dominus ex Tempore!

Bane Emural

I am back from vacation and the 4 days of torment without Internet. And I lost my bragging rights of mini golf to my brother. Not the best of times. But I am back and ready to roleplay, so what did I miss?
As Time passes by, so does the winds of the Storms, the water of the Seas, and the rock of the Earth. As all things go, from Life to Death, the sands of Time passes by. ~ Bane Emural

Omega_Khaos

oh not much. Twi, Chrysteel and Asterian knows who of the 6 we should reclaim next.

Shadechaser

In all honesty, I think there was not much that actually happened that you missed, Bane. (The truth is that there was not very many posts after you left. Possibly because Chirp did not post, for they were busy, or some supernatural occurrence.)

A total of seven posts to be exact. (In the role-play at least.There was more activity in this topic than the RP as far as I am concerned. Well, while you were gone.) Truth...?
Your Brony Personality Test reveals...
Twilight Sparkle?!
Judge not, unless thee be judged first in the kingdom of God.
Mathew 7 1:3

Chirp

Terribly sorry I still haven't posted anything yet. Thought I'd have something up this morning, but it seemed I had other plans, and couldn't find the time to do so. And quite frankly, I'm not in the mood to post something today either. If you want to go ahead, Magus, I'll be fine with that. My next post will be a couple more hours, and by that, I mean probably about 24.

The Wandering Magus

go ahead, I'll wait for you.
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

The Clockwork King

Hold your horses folks, where are you guys? I'm currently within a blacksmiths inside of Sweet Rock Acres, but you guys seemed to have skipped identifying where you are! Update me, if you will?

Also, Magus, I request for Clockwork to gain back a minute portion of his time majiks through use of the piece of metal still stuck in his shoulder piece. Proposed power is as follows...
Spoiler: show
Time Dodge: Clockwork briefly halts the passing of time/speeds up his processes to dodge attacks and projectiles, at a cost of a large portion of energy from his core. The ability cannot be transferred, as his cane provides the function.
CEO of Clockwise Industries, Master of the Empire of Gears, Ave Dominus ex Tempore!

Asterian Starfall

Quote from: The Clockwork King on 2013 Dec 04, 17:14:22
Hold your horses folks, where are you guys? I'm currently within a blacksmiths inside of Sweet Rock Acres, but you guys seemed to have skipped identifying where you are! Update me, if you will?

We are all still inside the farm-house.
"Luck is how you explain an overly-variabled scenario that went in your favor." - Asterian Élire Starfall

Shadechaser

I will be waiting for the others to react to Shade leaving into the forest. (No need to be rude.)
Twilight Sparkle?!

The Wandering Magus

Quote from: The Clockwork King on 2013 Dec 04, 17:14:22

Also, Magus, I request for Clockwork to gain back a minute portion of his time majiks through use of the piece of metal still stuck in his shoulder piece. Proposed power is as follows...
Spoiler: show
Time Dodge: Clockwork briefly halts the passing of time/speeds up his processes to dodge attacks and projectiles, at a cost of a large portion of energy from his core. The ability cannot be transferred, as his cane provides the function.

that's a safe enough ability, but BRIEFLY.  no "conference while time is stopped" shenanigans.

Post Merge

also, waiting on Chirp, except he's not posted for a while, so I might just have to skip him.  Sorry, Chirp.
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

The Clockwork King

Alright, lets get this iron horse back on its rails! YEEHAW! :D

Shadechaser

... (If that is how you put it... then let's just get this back on route.) No one could make that better, other than The Wandering Magus. (Of course. They are what keep this on the path to the end.) 0:)
Twilight Sparkle?!

Asterian Starfall

*Sing-songy* Ma-gus? Where are you?
"Luck is how you explain an overly-variabled scenario that went in your favor." - Asterian Élire Starfall

Chirp

Quote from: Asterian on 2014 Jan 13, 18:30:50
*Sing-songy* Ma-gus? Where are you?

Apparently his ban has been extended until the 30th.

The Clockwork King

Whaaaaaaa?!
This is unacceptable! Like...
Lemongrab levels of unacceptable!
Magus what did ye do?!

Shadechaser

Quote from: The Clockwork King on 2014 Jan 14, 04:22:32
[...]
Magus what did ye do?!
I would like to know what happened to cause this. (More like, 'we' would like to know.) Oh... yeah... We would like to know what not to do as examples. (A sample is all we need. Then the process will start.) ... excuse us. *takes off to a corner and talks with self*

- message filtered -

Oh, and what does this underlined phrase mean?
Twilight Sparkle?!

Perry The Pony

You want to know then you can come to me.  I will not post it on the forums because of the post in nature caused much stress to some members of the forum and team.

Chirp

2014 Jan 14, 07:05:46 #697 Last Edit: 2014 Jan 14, 07:08:30 by Chirp
Quote from: Perry The Pony on 2014 Jan 14, 05:43:21
You want to know then you can come to me.  I will not post it on the forums because of the post in nature caused much stress to some members of the forum and team.

You don't have to explicitly state what happened. A description of the event would be enough, but let me quote Magus on this one.

"I actually went on a "guess what i can do on the darknet" rant in this other chat after seeing it, and then they all called the admins thinking I was gonna hire a killer or something.
so I had a nice chat where I just basically told all of them (bloomberg, perry, anya, all the other admins) that they're not worth my time anyways."

Edit:
Quote from: Shadechaser on 2014 Jan 14, 05:08:02
Quote from: The Clockwork King on 2014 Jan 14, 04:22:32
[...]

Oh, and what does this underlined phrase mean?

It's a character from Adventure Time who likes to yell a lot.

Shadechaser

Thank you, Chirp, for clearing up that mist. (At least one of us knows what 'that' is.) ... what do you mean? (You still are the Voice of Derp, correct?) Yes. (My point exactly.)
Twilight Sparkle?!

Perry The Pony

The information Chirp provided was not the reason for his ban or his ban extension.  Like I said if you wish to know then PM me. 

Go Up