Name
Ember Phoenix

Appearance

Cutie Mark
A small orange like phoenix, seeming to be taking off for flight

Talents
Fast flier, Dancing, Singing, Weather Control

Likes/Dislikes
Likes: Flying, Her Pet Phoenix; Blaze, Dandelion sandwiches, and her friends.
Dislikes: Being left alone for a long time, Blaze being sick, friends angry at her, and failing weather control instructions.

Crush/Pony on her mind
It's a secret :>

Backstory
-WIP-

Blaze's Story
Ember Phoenix trotted along, at the edge near the Everfree Forest. She caught a twinkle, that gleamed and called for her. The filly, who was curious; went to check it out. She stumbled across an egg, a Phoenix egg? She picked it up, and it tumbled in her grip. She was careful as she headed home, not knowing something lurked in the bushes. Ember sniffed the air, "Ugh, what is that smell...?" she gagged, glancing around. How odd, there were no signs of a rotten sandwich, or such. The filly stopped, and circled around, until she bumped into a large, wooden creature. "A...A...TIMBERWOLF!" she screeched, bolting the opposite direction. The woody creature followed, the ground shaking as it towered over Ember, a putrid smell emitting from it's throat. The filly panted as her legs began to feel weak, the wolf still following closely. It growled and snarled, green eyes locking on her form, ready to pounce, and gobble her up. Ember screamed as it lunged forward, she jumped and opened her wings. The filly glanced behind, as the creature roared, but she was high in the sky, far away from their jaws! Ember Phoenix sighed, glancing at the bright egg. She cuddled it for a moment, and didn't realize how fast she was going, about some 12-17 miles per hour. Something like that. Ember saw a small flame trail with her colours, behind her. It was like she was going fast, and her colours melted together. The filly was so busy on that, she had loosened a grip on the egg, which slipped out of her hooves. "Huh?" she looked down, to see an egg falling. "AHH! No!" she screamed, once again. Ember charged downwards for the egg, tears at her eyes. She swooped down, that flame trail still behind her as she caught the egg, hugging it on the ground. "Ooh! I almost lost you!" she said, smiling. Crack! Ember looked down, to see the egg splitting open. Another crack, and another; then a small peep was heard. The filly stared, as the baby looked at her, too. It rubbed on her chest. The filly smiled as her flank burned, she turned to see a phoenix mark there, her cutie mark! She beamed as she took her new Phoenix; Blaze, home.

Akwasibah Hidiya

-BIO WILL BE DONE CORRECTLY, SOON-

Ok. . . *Sigh* Alright.

Tiger

Ooh, Ember Phoenix seems like n interesting pony. However, we need to remember that ponies are named at birth, and it's unlikely for her parents to know her cutie mark to be related to a phoenix. It's best to name a pony by appearance since they already look like that when born.

I have to ask, though, what fast flying has to do with a phoenix cutie mark. Phoenixes are more connected to fire and flames, not speedy flying like a falcon.

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Appleflower

As I said within the Bio, her backstory and such will be put up tomorrow, when I come back from the Doctor's.

Ok. . . *Sigh* Alright.

Go Up