Life in Los Pegasus

Started by Seriack, 2013 Jun 09, 20:04:34

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

sorikuXIII

"Puppet Icy was really upset thinking we left them there on purpose and thought that we had split up or some nonsense like that. Go reassure your daughter that that's not the case and the original Icy...I think she needs a psychiatrist..."
Pixel Art:

My OCs

Weremetalwolf

((I was drinking some coke when I read the post, I spitted it to the other side of the room and I'm still laughing lol))
<br />My channel<br />My DA<br /><br />

sorikuXIII

((lol oh wow. I doubt it was funny enough for that.))
Pixel Art:

My OCs

Snowy

"..Yeah..ok..I wonder why. Well while i'm talking to them I think you should go look up a psychiatrist for Icy." She says smiling, and placing a hoof on his head and messing with his mane before leaving out the room.

((I think I might type out their conversation. I'm really bored..))
((Thanks everyone for the pictures ^-^))

sorikuXIII

Moon rolls his eyes and smiled then followed her out f the room. Instead of looking for a pony who could give his snow leopard daughter psychiatric help he went to check on the twins who see to have just woken up.
Pixel Art:

My OCs

Snowy

Spoiler: Because boredom • show
The two Icy's are sitting on the bed. Both of them look angry but both for different reasons. Puppet Icy is upset because she believes Snow is going to leave Moon, and Icy is upset  because she never got her special dinner. Snowy taps on the twos door, and without waiting for an  answer she walks in and smiles at her daughters. "Hey girls...what's this I hear about a psychologist and one thinking we're splitting up?" Puppet Icy rose her paw. "I thought you two were getting a divorce and stuff..."   "And I want some food..." Snowy smiled and hugs both of them. "I'm not leaving your father puppet icy. I love him more than anything ever. Even though what he did was kind of stupid. And I love you and I would never leave you in some crummy old hospital." She kissed the puppet on her head then turned to her other daughter. "And you...all you're worried about is food? I could of killed your father and all your worried about is food? Are you crazy or something?" Icy rolled her eyes. "I'm sorry mom. I missed you and I guess missing you turned into hunger..or something.." Snow nodded at kissed that one of the head and jumped off the bed.

The girls walked out the room and into the twins room and sat besides the door watching Moon.

sorikuXIII

Moon picked the twins up out of their crib while then simply cooed and giggled. He walked over to Snow and sat the twins down in front of the three. "Kids this is your mom. I think its time you got to know your mom personally." he says then nudges them towards Snowy a bit.
Pixel Art:

My OCs

Snowy

Snow picked them up and started started nuzzling them softly on their cheeks. "Hehe, you two are so cute. " She nuzzled them again and started humming them a soft melody her  learned from the mountains. She rocked back and forth slowly while humming the melody to her babies.

sorikuXIII

Moon smiled and watched as the twins giggled, liking the song then at that moment the twins did something nopony would've thought they'd do just after being born. They began to flap the wings and hovered off the ground a bit and said "Mommy and daddy"
Pixel Art:

My OCs

Snowy

Snowy almost fell backwards as she watched her babies hover off the ground. When they spoke Snowys eyes widened. "Did they just talk? Di-did they just talk?"

(( Do you plan on time skipping anytime soon? Because if you do I kind of wanted to wait a bit. I have a few small events planned for those two.))

sorikuXIII

((Sure we can timeskip.))

"I knew our kids would be smart and fast learners but jeez. Talking already and not even a year old." Moon says with a smile. Two years had passed since the day the twins said their first words and began to show their flying potential. Now that they were two years younger they spoke a bit better and flew around better than any newborn pegasus their age. Moon figured since they were so quick to pick up on he minor thing then maybe they could start learning magic their parents knew.
Pixel Art:

My OCs

Snowy

((..Heh..what I meant to say was I hope you weren't going to time skip. Sorry for the confusion  X3. I just wanted the two to stay babies for two..very small events I thought of. Sorry..))

Lusterless Nova

Quote from: Weremetalwolf on 2013 Aug 10, 16:26:10
[shadow=gray,left]"Oh, I'm just warming up"[/shadow] the creature said.
It charged to Lloyd, dark flames coming from its body as it was rushing towards him like a black meteor.

Lloyd tried to dodge but instead took a hit, even while blocking, and was send flying through the air from the force of the impact.
((Let it get to max power already))

sorikuXIII

((Well they're two years old now. Reversing the aging process is a bit unnatural with a backwards time skip so I guess you'll have to try to make those very small event work for two year old foals.))
Pixel Art:

My OCs

Snowy

((Alright then...I guess we can start the sick event  since I still have to think about the second one..if you want more information just say so..))

Snow is in the kitchen making something to eat for herself. The Icy twins were downstairs in the kitchen with her watching. Icy is a tinsy bit taller now.

sorikuXIII

((Alright))

Moon was outside showing the twins how to do a simple blizzard spell without the use of a keyblade since they had their mother's genes. The twins picked it up quickly then he moved on basic flying maneuvers.
Pixel Art:

My OCs

Snowy

Snowy finishes what shes cooking and walks out the kitchen and walks over to the front door and sits down watching her family practice. She smiled a bit. She couldn't wait to teach them things that she knew. She didn't say anything, she just watched.

sorikuXIII

After them getting the basics of flying down he walked back to the house with them and saw Snowy sitting down by the front door. "Hey Snow. These kids are really fast learners. I've never been so proud." he says then kisses his wife and nudges her to them.
Pixel Art:

My OCs

Snowy

Snowy nodded at what he said. "Alright. Good." She kissed him back then walked over to the kids.

((Question...are you going to control both of them or are we taking turns or are you controlling the colt and i'm controlling the filly?))

Weremetalwolf

Quote from: Lusterless Nova on 2013 Aug 11, 16:22:05
Lloyd tried to dodge but instead took a hit, even while blocking, and was send flying through the air from the force of the impact.
((Let it get to max power already))

((Alright... I was waiting him to deal a super hit zantetsuken like...))
With the hit the creature dealt, it damaged itself when it hit Lloyd. After it hits him, the creature stopped, the surface of the creature started to break and shatter...
<br />My channel<br />My DA<br /><br />

Go Up