Life in Los Pegasus

Started by Seriack, 2013 Jun 09, 20:04:34

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

sorikuXIII

Moon walks into the room and closes the door behind him. "Snow, are you alright? Talk to me.." he says, not bothering to turn the lights on since he felt it'd be better this way.
Pixel Art:

My OCs

Snowy

"No." She says shaking her head while under the cover. Her  voice sounded scratchy.
((Thanks everyone for the pictures ^-^))

sorikuXIII

"Snowy, please come out and talk to me" Moon says the reaches for the covers.
Pixel Art:

My OCs

Snowy

She quick moves away before he could touch her. "No..I can't...I don't want that..to happen to you again..because of me.." She said starting to cry again. She moved away till she reached the other side of the very edge of the large bed. "I broke my promise." She whispered.

Lusterless Nova

Lloyd collected the remains of the cuffs as the creature roared. He needed them for something it seemed.
The attacks however were now on a new level and chains began to attack him from all sides. Thanks to the two keyblades he was able to block the most hits, but at the end he was hit 3 times. One broke his defense, the second sent him in the air, and the third slammed him on the ground.
That were two good hits on him which were quite strong. By supporting himself with the his own keyblade, he managed to get up.
Just... what are you?
Vitra!
Lloyd used his healing magic on himself to quickly heal the wounds and regain the strength to get into his fighting stance again.

((I am using the german KH spells, so make sure to read everything.))

Weremetalwolf

((Don't worry about the language of the spells, I'm using the italian one lol))

The creature laughed, its voice was completely distorted and feral [shadow=gray,left]"Ahahah! Why would you care?" [/shadow]it asked. The chains around him continued to attack Lloyd like whips and trying to deal him more and more attacks, each time incrasing the force of the attacks.
<br />My channel<br />My DA<br /><br />

Lusterless Nova

Staying between the chains wuold have been a bad idea, so he used his dark powers to move out of them.
He let his own keyblade vanish, turned silver's around one time and used a reaction command.
Slicer.
While facing the chains, Lloyd slices through them with three quick slashes while moving forward very fast, causing the lowest parts of the chains to break.
I wanna know. Simple as that.

Weremetalwolf

The creature laughed again, its distorted laugh echoing all over the room. The chains he had slashed fell onto the floor but didn't vanish, rather the started to follow Lloyd like if they were snakes going towards their prey and starting to tie him. [shadow=gray,left]"Simple, I'm the manifestation of his sadness, his regret, his anger, his pain. All these emotion were too much for him to bear, so he looked these emotion into a room, with time they became stronger and stronger till I was created from them!"[/shadow] it said.

Lusterless Nova

The chains began to tie Lloyd up as he heard the creature speak.
I see. So it's like i thought. You are a unversed. A being that feeds of negative emotions.
In that case-
The chains suddenly cracked and broke away in a small storm of 2 sword combinations. Lloyd's zipper was opened now, which meant he was now able to release more power.
Time to step it up.
His stance changed, and he was now standing straight on his hind legs. Usually he can only hold two blades while moving, so it's very likely that he is faster and stronger now.

Weremetalwolf

[shadow=gray,left]"Names do not matter... Now show me what you can really do!"[/shadow] the creature roared.
The spines on its back became much sharper, the claws much longer and the fangs longer as well, it wasn't the creature full for yet but now that Lloyd became much stronger it was going to be a matter of time before it would be unsleashed.
The creature spins at a blindingly high speed around the outskirts of the battlefield, letting behind it four after-images, using four of its after-images to charge at Lloyd, before pouncing from above and into the center of the area, creating a damaging shockwave.

sorikuXIII

Quote from: Snowy on 2013 Aug 09, 18:41:51
She quick moves away before he could touch her. "No..I can't...I don't want that..to happen to you again..because of me.." She said starting to cry again. She moved away till she reached the other side of the very edge of the large bed. "I broke my promise." She whispered.

"Snow...I promise it won't happen again. I was a bit upset because knowing those two they probably would've wandered off and assumed the worst. Well...maybe not the real Icy but still..." he says then sits in front of the lump on the bed that was his wife. "Please come out of there..."
Pixel Art:

My OCs

Lusterless Nova

LLoyd knew that blocking that attack would be useless, so instead he used his dark roll, a dodging ability that is so fast that only a shadow is seen while moving, to evade the attacks. It looked like one quick movement in one direction that brought him far enough away from the attacks. He evaded the last attack with a simple high jump and attacked the head of the creature with a drop slash.
Not done yet!
Just after the slash, he released a barrage of light spheres out of the keyblade's tips and aimed for it's head.

Weremetalwolf

The slash that hit the creature head made it fly to the darkness again. Soon after it jumped out from it and seeing the spheres that was coming towards it, it laughed.
[shadow=gray,left]"Predictable"[/shadow] the creature said.
It shoots orbs of dark energy which, hit his light spheres, expanding and going to Lloyd just to explode shortly after.

Lusterless Nova

Explosions were seen from the small spot where Lloyd was standing. But there was a sudden shout.
Reflera!
Lloyd used his reflect spell in the last possible moment, and now the shield exploded and send the combined damage around the area.

Weremetalwolf

The creature shielded itself with the front paws, using the chains as an additional shield. Anyway, he got hit in the face with one of the shards of his barrier, cracking the it's face like if it was just a mask.
[shadow=gray,left]"Is this all that you can do?"[/shadow] he taunted. Then it opened its mouth and shoots several large fireballs at him.

Lusterless Nova

I was about to ask you the same.
(These big fireballs might get useful.)

Lloyd knew that this attack was too big to block, so instead he threw his keyblades at them, making them explode before they got too close.

Weremetalwolf

[shadow=gray,left]"Oh, I'm just warming up"[/shadow] the creature said.
It charged to Lloyd, dark flames coming from its body as it was rushing towards him like a black meteor.

Snowy

Quote from: sorikuXIII on 2013 Aug 10, 14:49:21
"Snow...I promise it won't happen again. I was a bit upset because knowing those two they probably would've wandered off and assumed the worst. Well...maybe not the real Icy but still..." he says then sits in front of the lump on the bed that was his wife. "Please come out of there..."

Snow slowly pushes the covers away from her her, showing her blueish red eyes again. "I thought that was because I started yelling at you...heh. I'm sorry..about that too.." She starting to sound a whole lot better now.

sorikuXIII

Moon kissed her forehead and looked at her eyes. "It's fine. I shouldn't have stormed off like that so I'm sorry as well. I promise that I won't have any problems from now on. I'll trust you the way a husband should trust a wife." he says then smiles a little at her.
Pixel Art:

My OCs

Snowy

"Thanks Moon, that really makes me feel better knowing you trust me now. And I promise that I will never ever ever never ever do that again..even if the stallion is really attractive.....i'm kidding." She says trying to make the situation a little brighter. "So what's this a about Icy being worried or something?"

Go Up