Teal and Nala's wedding! (Sign up to join)

Started by Teal Turken, 2013 Jun 08, 18:39:55

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Teal Turken

Zappy trots up to Zira and tugs her tail a bit.

Dark Hooves

Zira: Oh hey there Zappy. Do you need something?
<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

Teal Turken

You look hungry. Zappy holds up a bottle of his love substitute.

KoalaLover99

"Ok then... right let me just set up the film... shout me when they're ready" She takes out a black role from her bag and props the camera up. She begins fiddling with the film and starts weaving it into the camera intricately.

Dark Hooves

Zira: Thanks Zappy. (she drinks 3/4 of the bottle and gives it back to him) That hit the spot.
<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

Teal Turken

// Thought it said black hole. lol

Okay. Teal nods.
He talks with his parents a moment and then they stand beside eachother, Teal in the middle and face Felicity.
We're ready. They all grin.

Zappy takes the bottle back with a smile.
Glad it helped. ^-^

Dark Hooves

She kneels down to let him climb on her back.

KoalaLover99

((Felicity accidentally causes a space time rupture and abruptly ends the wedding lol))

"Alrighty! 3...2...1..." *Snap* The photo prints out the front and after waving it around so it develops, Felicity hands the photo to Teal.

Teal Turken

Zappy giggles.
Won't your dress get ruined?

Teal smiles and takes the photo. Thank you.
He looks at the photo with his parents

KoalaLover99

Felicity giggles a little, then packs up the camera and puts the film into her saddle bag. "Well, I'm going to see how everypony else is, if you need anything, just shout" She smiles and walks over to the snacks.

Teal Turken

Jenzy

// Well that was disappointing. I went to the wrong Best Buy to look for the "Nintendo Experience" Wii U demos :l

Shadow Mare

((Don't worry your not missing much... them games are pretty much NSMB games if you know what I mean.))

the dark gods

Quote from: Jenzy on 2013 Jun 15, 20:29:50
// Well that was disappointing. I went to the wrong Best Buy to look for the "Nintendo Experience" Wii U demos :l

((Wow, that must have been disappointing....))
Physics was continuing to help hand out the snacks Crampuff had given him to hand out, trotting from pony to pony, offering the snack to each and every one of them, even sneaking in a few tips from a few ponies who thought he was working here.
thank you Sky Sketch

Jenzy

// Well you're not really a fan like I am. I really wanted to try out The Wind Waker HD and Mario Kart 8...

Oh well. :\

Jenzy was just walking around the snack area.

the dark gods

((They're up to 8 already huh?))
Physics trots up to Jenzy. Cupcake Jenzy? Teals mom made em. Physics tells Jenzy, levitating a cupcake closer to him so he could reach out and grab it if he choose.
thank you Sky Sketch

Jenzy

Quote from: Jenzy on 2013 Jun 15, 00:35:56
Jenzy takes a cupcake from Physics.

Hey, thanks. ^-^

How have you been bud?
Jenzy asks, taking a bite from the cupcake.

// I have all 8 except Double Dash and (obviously) 8.
Spoiler: Trailer here (BTW, actual graphics of the gameplay) • show

Shadow Mare

((Don't have to be a fan to see rehashes and much of the same. :l))

Jenzy

// Just shut up and enjoy the games. :l

Guess you don't like fun.

the dark gods

((Looks fun, but I don't think I'll be getting a Wii U, I think the Wii I have will be my last console ever, I'll stick to PC for now I think.
Also every game doesn't need to reinvent every last thing with each sequel, that's why it's s sequel and not a entirely different game.))
Pretty good, pretty good. Physics tells Jenzy, not willing to tell him about the daemon inside him yet......or even in the nearby future.....or latter future for that matter.....infact he might keep that his secret for as long as he could.
You pal? Physics asks Jenzy.
thank you Sky Sketch

Go Up