E3 2013

Started by Itty Bit, 2013 Jun 07, 14:42:34

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

KireiameJin

Quote from: Shadow Mare on 2013 Jun 11, 11:01:28
omg that made lol HARD! Is that a official video from Sony?

Yep it is, they are cool XD
My deviant, take a look, you lose nothing ^-^

http://kireiamejin.deviantart.com/

Shadow Mare

2013 Jun 11, 11:11:08 #41 Last Edit: 2013 Jun 11, 11:48:57 by Shadow Mare
Sony is kicking MS in balls right now!!! I just might get a PS4.

Post Merge

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhPllZovRhc

KireiameJin

What do you think about this bros?

http://www.gamespot.com/e3/battle-of-the-exclusives-ps4-vs-xbox-one-6409776/

For me, i just found interesting of Xbox one "Quantum break" and we still do not have a consistent idea of what is it actually, for PS4, i found cool "Killzone", "Infamous 2", "Deep down", "FFXV" and "KH3", and i think it's unfair to not use titles like "The last of us" or "Beyond 2 souls" for the PS4 exclusives, i don't get why they weren't included in the video  :I

Overall, i think that Xbox one has just TOOOOO many shooters, i think there's more variety in PS4 titles, just my thoughs  ^-^

PS: Also, waiting for demos streaming in about 2 hours:  http://www.gamespot.com/e3/live/

Shadow Mare

KireiameJin

2013 Jun 11, 14:11:02 #44 Last Edit: 2013 Jun 11, 14:14:57 by KireiameJin
Quote from: Shadow Mare on 2013 Jun 11, 13:56:37

Expanding the experience  :3

PS: OP character detected

Shadow Mare

couldn't see Super Arm weapon... or the end... just lagged there.

KireiameJin

I just uploaded another version, try again XD

Also, Live video of the E3 in a few i guess  :I  http://www.gamespot.com/e3/live/

ArtVeigar

Quote from: KireiameJin on 2013 Jun 11, 08:53:50
Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2013 Jun 11, 08:28:38
Quote from: KireiameJin on 2013 Jun 11, 06:03:09
Nobody uploaded it so:

Spoiler: show
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Anyways, i really hope that SE has a nice ending planned for this, after 10 years making us wait, giving us hollow and nosense side-games, i think we deserved a "good" ending for the saga.

Thought i remember that they said this is only the ending of the "first trilogy" of the KH saga... which kind of scare me, i just can see a "Halo 4" disaster clon with this saga  :l

I never got around to entirely finishing KH2, and I haven't played Birth By Sleep.
Does Birth By Sleep matter for KH3? :I

Nah, not really, i mean, the side-games of KH are more like "Extra info" about the context of the other games and the past of the "Universe" of KH saga, but don't worry, i didn't see a single thing that could matter in KH3 in Birth by sleep.

Really?! You really don't see anything that could matter in KH3 in BBS? Are you really sure you played the game? Because the only scene they showed us in this new trailer doesn't have any sense if you haven't played the BBS game, so I'm quite sure it will matter... The same you could say from the ending of Re:Coded. I think the BBS, the 3D and the II, of course, are the most important ones to really understand the III's story, maybe the 358/2 Days will have a minor importance too, so I really advise you to play them before. I'm already planning to get a 3DS to play the 3D (and other games, of course, but mostly the 3D), as it was the only one I haven't played yet.
Also, I just saw they will release it for Xbox One too, but it doesn't matter :P

And also, new Star Wars Battlefront! By DICE, the guys who made Battlefield! It's gonna be freaking awesome!

The new ones for WiiU also look really awesome, like the new Donkey Kong Country, Super Smash Bros and Super Mario, but I don't think it will be able to change my mind of getting a PS4.

KireiameJin

Quote from: ArtVeigar on 2013 Jun 11, 15:50:36

Really?! You really don't see anything that could matter in KH3 in BBS? Are you really sure you played the game? Because the only scene they showed us in this new trailer doesn't have any sense if you haven't played the BBS game, so I'm quite sure it will matter... The same you could say from the ending of Re:Coded. I think the BBS, the 3D and the II, of course, are the most important ones to really understand the III's story, maybe the 358/2 Days will have a minor importance too, so I really advise you to play them before. I'm already planning to get a 3DS to play the 3D (and other games, of course, but mostly the 3D), as it was the only one I haven't played yet.

I not only played the game my friend, i get the secret ending and pass trhough the whole game with every single character just to see if there was somekind of info interesting, and i still say that it's not actually the big deal, it's like say that "Chain of memories" is need for playing KH2, it can be useful, but not really necessary, i myself paly KH2 before Chain of memories, and i played it just to extend a bit my info about the KH universe, it's not a huge part of the story, and it is the same with Birth by sleep, it's just a way to somehow get some "Extra" info and more context, but it's not a direct precuel or nothing, KH3 doesn't really follow the storie after the inmediate ending of Birth by sleep so... nope, there's no problem in playing without beating Birth by sleep  ^-^

ArtVeigar

Quote from: KireiameJin on 2013 Jun 11, 16:09:27
I not only played the game my friend, i get the secret ending and pass trhough the whole game with every single character just to see if there was somekind of info interesting, and i still say that it's not actually the big deal, it's like say that "Chain of memories" is need for playing KH2, it can be useful, but not really necessary, i myself paly KH2 before Chain of memories, and i played it just to extend a bit my info about the KH universe, it's not a huge part of the story, and it is the same with Birth by sleep, it's just a way to somehow get some "Extra" info and more context, but it's not a direct precuel or nothing, KH3 doesn't really follow the storie after the inmediate ending of Birth by sleep so... nope, there's no problem in playing without beating Birth by sleep  ^-^

It's true that it's not really needed, but being a huge fan of the series, I think people lose a lot by not playing the spin offs or at least by not knowing what happens there, if they can't afford the consoles and the game. The story of BBS is incredible, and gives a lot of meaning and importance to this third game. We can understand how Sora is important to the realms, what is the meaning of his quest, how it began, what else and who else is involved. You can't have a complete view of the incredible complex reality and story of Kingdom Hearts. You can play the numbered games and be really happy with it, having a pretty good experience, but you can't have the full experience without the other ones.

Even though I love this game series, I hate the fact they have such important parts of the story scattered across different consoles. Hopefully they will make a 2.5 Remix for PS4 at the future.

Chishio Kunrin

I played KH2 without playing Chain of Memories. I read the basic story and moved on to KH2, so I could understand why Sora was where he was, what happened, and a little bit about Organization XIII.

But I got a vibe from Birth By Sleep that it's kind of important and really involved in the storyline, especially when I watched its trailer. That's why I asked whether or not I should try to play it before I play KH3. I think I will play it. My friend lent it to me, and I'll have to use my mom's PSP.
But first... I must finish KH2. :P Heh. Heheh.

Unfortunately, I don't have access to Dream Drop Distance, and I don't even know what that game is about anyway. >.<
Is it on 3DS? I have a 3DS, at least. But no access to the game itself.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Nala Valor

Quote from: Shadow Mare on 2013 Jun 10, 14:34:34
They didn't even announced a Banjo-Kazooie game............ :'(
*hugs* by pure honesty... It's better that Microsoft doesn't do one. Just look at the result of Nuts-And-Bolts. The only way it could be a good game is if someone buys it and goes with the classic way of gameplay it had.

ArtVeigar

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2013 Jun 11, 17:31:46
I played KH2 without playing Chain of Memories. I read the basic story and moved on to KH2, so I could understand why Sora was where he was, what happened, and a little bit about Organization XIII.

But I got a vibe from Birth By Sleep that it's kind of important and really involved in the storyline, especially when I watched its trailer. That's why I asked whether or not I should try to play it before I play KH3. I think I will play it. My friend lent it to me, and I'll have to use my mom's PSP.
But first... I must finish KH2. :P Heh. Heheh.

Unfortunately, I don't have access to Dream Drop Distance, and I don't even know what that game is about anyway. >.<
Is it on 3DS? I have a 3DS, at least. But no access to the game itself.

Eyup, it's for 3DS. I won't say anything about the plot now, seeing you haven't finished the KHII yet and I don't want to give spoilers, but it is directly after KHII and Re:Coded, and it seems to have some important elements to the general story.
I still need to get a 3DS, what probably won't be happening really soon... As probably my brother will pay for the PS4 after it comes out, I'll probably need to earn the 3DS money on my own... And I don't have any other source of money besides my mother's $5/weekday she gives me for survival :P

KireiameJin

Quote from: ArtVeigar on 2013 Jun 11, 17:14:09

It's true that it's not really needed, but being a huge fan of the series, I think people lose a lot by not playing the spin offs or at least by not knowing what happens there, if they can't afford the consoles and the game. The story of BBS is incredible, and gives a lot of meaning and importance to this third game. We can understand how Sora is important to the realms, what is the meaning of his quest, how it began, what else and who else is involved. You can't have a complete view of the incredible complex reality and story of Kingdom Hearts. You can play the numbered games and be really happy with it, having a pretty good experience, but you can't have the full experience without the other ones.

Even though I love this game series, I hate the fact they have such important parts of the story scattered across different consoles. Hopefully they will make a 2.5 Remix for PS4 at the future.

I completly agree with you in that terms, that's why i ever said in this matter that people can play the game and check it out, because, even if it's not a great part of the story itself, it's nice to be aware about all the facts that involve the whole saga, specially if you are a fan  ^-^

About the "Dream drop distance", i have a 3DS, but i actually never played it, because i heard lot of weird things about the story and some elements that confused me, as the notice that SE gave telling us that the Sora of that game is not the "real" Sora, which makes me wonder what it's happening in that game, but also making me wonder if it is worth to buy it  :I

I don't know, but i guess that if the game is important somehow for the cannonic saga, it will be included in one of those recopilations that SE makes for KH saga, like the KH 1.5, so, i think i'll just wait till the game comes to PS4 transformed in a remake version XD (if it is actually important to KH3, they'll make us a little summary or i can read the story in the wikia by myself  ^-^ )

ArtVeigar

Quote from: KireiameJin on 2013 Jun 11, 18:37:33
I completly agree with you in that terms, that's why i ever said in this matter that people can play the game and check it out, because, even if it's not a great part of the story itself, it's nice to be aware about all the facts that involve the whole saga, specially if you are a fan  ^-^

About the "Dream drop distance", i have a 3DS, but i actually never played it, because i heard lot of weird things about the story and some elements that confused me, as the notice that SE gave telling us that the Sora of that game is not the "real" Sora, which makes me wonder what it's happening in that game, but also making me wonder if it is worth to buy it  :I

I don't know, but i guess that if the game is important somehow for the cannonic saga, it will be included in one of those recopilations that SE makes for KH saga, like the KH 1.5, so, i think i'll just wait till the game comes to PS4 transformed in a remake version XD (if it is actually important to KH3, they'll make us a little summary or i can read the story in the wikia by myself  ^-^ )

Spoiler: Doesn't read if you haven't finished the KHII at least • show
In KH3D, Sora and Riku goes to the worlds that were still sleeping after the end of Kingdom Hearts I, when Sora saved them. So the two of them needs to "wake them up". That also will serve as the test to see if the have the Mark of the Master, so they might get their Keyblade Master title at the end of this game, I don't know. But as far as I know, they are the real ones. The game that you don't play with the real Sora is the Re:Coded, where you are a digital version of Sora investigating a digitalized version of Jiminy's Journal and discover the source of a strange message that appeared. Even though it isn't with the real Sora, the story is quite good anyway, and it finally connects Sora with the events of BBS and 358/2 Days.

KireiameJin

Quote from: ArtVeigar on 2013 Jun 11, 19:17:08
Spoiler: Doesn't read if you haven't finished the KHII at least • show
In KH3D, Sora and Riku goes to the worlds that were still sleeping after the end of Kingdom Hearts I, when Sora saved them. So the two of them needs to "wake them up". That also will serve as the test to see if the have the Mark of the Master, so they might get their Keyblade Master title at the end of this game, I don't know. But as far as I know, they are the real ones. The game that you don't play with the real Sora is the Re:Coded, where you are a digital version of Sora investigating a digitalized version of Jiminy's Journal and discover the source of a strange message that appeared. Even though it isn't with the real Sora, the story is quite good anyway, and it finally connects Sora with the events of BBS and 358/2 Days.

Oh i don't know, i remember read that the Sora of the game wasn't the actual Sora or something like that, which made me confuse hard, but i think it's a bit more clear now, so thank you  ^-^

ArtVeigar

Quote from: KireiameJin on 2013 Jun 11, 19:21:22
Oh i don't know, i remember read that the Sora of the game wasn't the actual Sora or something like that, which made me confuse hard, but i think it's a bit more clear now, so thank you  ^-^

You're welcome ^^

Now I can't wait for TGS and Jump Festa to show us more about it.... Darn it...

KireiameJin

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Darkangel

2013 Jun 12, 08:02:13 #58 Last Edit: 2013 Jun 12, 08:07:35 by Darkangel
Quote from: KireiameJin on 2013 Jun 12, 03:38:54
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Wii Fit Trainer is best character... Also, her lines they don't fit at all... lol "Feel the burn!" Seriously, who saw this coming? Even though it IS strange. I'll SO use her as one of my main characters.  lol

Also, I don't like Megaman's idle pose. >_> It looks like he is a statue or something.
Don't know what to put here.
So I just am typing these words, not knowing what to type here.
Maybe later I'll figure out.

Shadow Mare

So they really used the Wii Fit Trainer as a playable character?! Really Nintendo?! So many good characters and you pick the dumbest choices...

Go Up