E3 2013

Started by Itty Bit, 2013 Jun 07, 14:42:34

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

CyanideInsanity

Well, here I was hoping that the ps4 would actually look nice. Its a CABLE BOX!  lol Not saying that the console itself is bad, just the case.

Now to wait for nintendo's stuff tomorrow and the day after.
Sugarcup, I thank thee for the AWESOME avatar!
I like my weapons, how I like my music: Heavy and Metal!
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/CyanideInsanity

Itty Bit

Well, so the Ps4 is cheaper than the xbox one, free to play online, and you actually get to own what you buy.
So... Now It's just down to Nintendo's press conference to determine weather I get a ps4 or a WiiU c:

CyanideInsanity

Quote from: Itty Bit on 2013 Jun 11, 00:08:37
Well, so the Ps4 is cheaper than the xbox one, free to play online, and you actually get to own what you buy.
So... Now It's just down to Nintendo's press conference to determine weather I get a ps4 or a WiiU c:

You'll need to pay for ps+ to play online multiplayer on ps4. If you think about it, its not that bad; ps+ gives bonuses unlike xbl gold, and I believe is only required for online multiplayer, so you should still have access to all other features, like netflix.
Sugarcup, I thank thee for the AWESOME avatar!
I like my weapons, how I like my music: Heavy and Metal!
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/CyanideInsanity

Book Smarts

Sony dominated today, they knew what Microsoft was going to do, and just made the Xbox One look terrible. In addition, I was really hoping for a price cut for the PSP Vita, but it's fine as it is. Hoping for big things from Nintendo tomorrow  ;)

Quote from: CyanideInsanity on 2013 Jun 11, 00:24:21

You'll need to pay for ps+ to play online multiplayer on ps4. If you think about it, its not that bad; ps+ gives bonuses unlike xbl gold, and I believe is only required for online multiplayer, so you should still have access to all other features, like netflix.

Agreed, what's the price for PS+ per month? $5? Not to mention it's optional

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: ArtVeigar on 2013 Jun 10, 22:22:11
KINGDOM HEARTS III WAS FINALLY ANNOUNCED! IT WAS FREAKING ANNOUNCED! I DON'T HAVE WORDS TO DESCRIBE HOW EXCITED I AM!

Darn it, my heart won't be able to wait for it.... PS4 just won me now with this.....

AHHHHHHH :D
Kingdom Hearts!! <3 <3

Quote from: CyanideInsanity on 2013 Jun 11, 00:24:21

Huzzah! I've always liked PlayStation's online better than Xbox's. =P
And no, that preference has nothing to do with the people who generally use either one. ^-^

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Night Pony

Yay! Mirror's Edge 2 is announced! :D
New trailer for Dragon age 3, Command & Conquer and several looks at Assassin's Creed 4. :D
Today was a good day for me.

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

KireiameJin

Nobody uploaded it so:

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Anyways, i really hope that SE has a nice ending planned for this, after 10 years making us wait, giving us hollow and nosense side-games, i think we deserved a "good" ending for the saga.

Thought i remember that they said this is only the ending of the "first trilogy" of the KH saga... which kind of scare me, i just can see a "Halo 4" disaster clon with this saga  :l
My deviant, take a look, you lose nothing ^-^

http://kireiamejin.deviantart.com/

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: KireiameJin on 2013 Jun 11, 06:03:09
Nobody uploaded it so:

Spoiler: show
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Anyways, i really hope that SE has a nice ending planned for this, after 10 years making us wait, giving us hollow and nosense side-games, i think we deserved a "good" ending for the saga.

Thought i remember that they said this is only the ending of the "first trilogy" of the KH saga... which kind of scare me, i just can see a "Halo 4" disaster clon with this saga  :l

I never got around to entirely finishing KH2, and I haven't played Birth By Sleep.
Does Birth By Sleep matter for KH3? :I

KireiameJin

2013 Jun 11, 08:53:50 #28 Last Edit: 2013 Jun 11, 08:57:19 by KireiameJin
Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2013 Jun 11, 08:28:38
Quote from: KireiameJin on 2013 Jun 11, 06:03:09
Nobody uploaded it so:

Spoiler: show
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

I never got around to entirely finishing KH2, and I haven't played Birth By Sleep.
Does Birth By Sleep matter for KH3? :I

Nah, not really, i mean, the side-games of KH are more like "Extra info" about the context of the other games and the past of the "Universe" of KH saga, but don't worry, i didn't see a single thing that could matter in KH3 in Birth by sleep.

Anyways, you can always play it and check it out just for fun  ^-^

PS: Also, waiting for the Nintendo conference: http://e3.nintendo.com

I really want to see more info related to Pokemon and SSB  :P

Shadow Mare

KireiameJin

Quote from: Shadow Mare on 2013 Jun 11, 09:17:25

And that's how the destruction of Xbox one gets done  :P

Shadow Mare

I would so kill for a new Banjo-Kazooie but no... we get Killer Instinct that is being made by the people who made "Battleship the video game" based off the movie...

Itty Bit

Super Mario 3d world sold me.
4 player co op with different characters with different abilities?

Shadow Mare

Someone tell me what's going on of Nintendo's E3?

Chishio Kunrin

I'm still kind of mad at Nintendo for the whole "taking all the ad revenue from Youtube vids featuring new Nintendo games" thing. :\

Sadly, that doesn't stop me from being excited about Animal Crossing: New Leaf and wanting it soooo baaaaad. :c
Or wanting Pokemon X/Y. Probably Y, but I haven't decided yet.

Shadow Mare

Just saw a little bit of the new DKCR and though I'm happy there bringing back water levels but where's the sword fish and still tikis?!

Itty Bit

NEW SMASH BROS ADADADASD
The newcomer definately made me smile. Brb, going to get a wiiu now.

Shadow Mare

2013 Jun 11, 10:40:53 #37 Last Edit: 2013 Jun 11, 10:52:10 by Shadow Mare
MEGA MAN IN SUPER SMASH BROS.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Merge

Mario Kart 8... meh.

KireiameJin

2013 Jun 11, 10:58:34 #38 Last Edit: 2013 Jun 11, 11:05:43 by KireiameJin
I'll get a Wii U just for the SSB, the rest of the games are fine, but not enough to make me buy a console, SSB is just TOOO many SSB  ^-^

Also:

Shadow Mare

omg that made lol HARD! Is that a official video from Sony?

Go Up