Northplace Military Academy (Jump in)

Started by Shadow Storm, 2013 Apr 04, 19:47:18

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Ateren

Reaches classroom Bravo and slips to a table toward the east side of the classroom. He sets up his things and gives a light sigh.

Shadow Storm

"No need there, Cadet. Good initiative, but it's their responsibility in the end. We're going to be going outside for training after the initial safety review in here."

The Flight Sergeant finished his writing on the board before turning around and shouting, "Everpony take a seat and we can get this over with."

As the room quieted down, the F. Sgt. continued, "Alright, I'm Flight Sergeant Aero and this is EMB103.1 and EM103.2, the Dangers of Physical Training and Physical Training itself. I'm going to keep this short so we can actually get outside and stop sitting down for so long. Who can tell me three major dangers of physical training?"

[move]At Skyswipe's...[/move]

"Alrighty then."

Moving over to a set of drawers, the pony began sifting through documents before finding the one in question.

"Alright, if you'll follow me down to the training course by the Parade Square, we can get on with this."

With that statement, the officer slipped by Sigma and out the door.
"Vengeance and betrayal are not in a soldier's vocabulary."

"....Shadows never die."

- Shadow Storm

Ateren

Runs the question in his head. I know some bad effects of over training... I'm just unsure if that's what he's looking for or if they're major. It seems risky to answer... I'll just wait and see if someone else can answer any of the three and possible figure out what answers he's looking for, he thought carefully.

Dark Hooves

Sigma-Omega follows Major Skyswipe.
<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

Bravo 658

Wavelength thought for a moment, thinking the sergeant was asking for three specific dangers, then remembered his word choice: "three major dangers", not the three.

After thinking a moment, Wavelength stood.  "Sir.  If done improperly, physical training can result in major injury, both to the individual and those around him.  If one does not keep well-hydrated, they will likely suffer internal damage from the workout.  If your orders aren't followed to the letter, an array of generally bad instances could occur, sir."  Upon his conclusion, Wavelength remained at attention.

Shadow Storm

"Sure..." the flight sergeant murmured, picking up his writing implement, "I was actually looking for something less broad. You had number two there; dehydration. You need to keep hydrated when training. The Forces are not responsible for your own silliness. And no need to stand unless I ask you to. Relax, sit down."

Turning around, the Flight Sergeant asked, "Anypony else have any ideas?"

[move]At the Training Course...[/move]

As Skyswipe arrived at the training course, he stopped and turned to Sigma. With a deep breath, he grinned and began:

"Okay, this is your basic EMFIT course. If you can pass the first portion, the obstacle course, we'll move onto the next. This course is mandatory for everypony in the Forces, and magic and wings are not permitted. The course consists of a 100 metre dash, followed by various walls and obstacles that must be navigated. Finally, you must traverse under a barbed wire fence, followed by a final twenty foot wall climb. Understood?"
"Vengeance and betrayal are not in a soldier's vocabulary."

"....Shadows never die."

- Shadow Storm

Bravo 658

Wavelength nodded and returned to his seat.

Dark Hooves

Sigma-Omega: I understand. (closes his wings and deactivates them) Shall we commence?
<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

Go Up