Northplace Military Academy (Jump in)

Started by Shadow Storm, 2013 Apr 04, 19:47:18

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Shadow Storm

"Yes, Sergeant."

Storm saluted, and made an about turn, heading for the door.

"Alright, dismissed. You guys get that done."

Taking a few steps back, Sergeant Glyder glanced at Wavelength and added with a grin, "Also, as much as I'd like to be an officer, I still have a few years to go. So just refer to me as Sergeant. And you."

Storm halted, and turned around, responding, "Yes, Sergeant?"

"Don't salute anyone below Warrant Officer."

"Yes, Sergeant. Sorry, it won't happen again," Storm apologized, stiffening slightly.

Opening the door, Shadow exited, heading down the hall toward the exit.
"Vengeance and betrayal are not in a soldier's vocabulary."

"....Shadows never die."

- Shadow Storm

Dark Hooves

Sigma-Omega walks up to the military academy and knocks on the door.

((Sigma-Omega is a combat capable mecha-pegasus, for more info please see my OC list.))
<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

Ateren

Smiles and gives a respectful nod. "New L.A.C. Sir." He said sounding enthusiastic.

Shadow Storm

CRASH!

A loud sound from inside the guardhouse echoes through the gate and its surrounding area. A dazed, amber coloured Earth pony rushed to the door, whipping it open.

"No Sergeant, I wasn't sle-..."

Staring at Sigma, the junior MP sized the pegasus up, trying to figure out the situation.

"Uh... are you a new cadet?" he asked, shrugging.

[move]Meanwhile at Dorm Alpha[/move]

"Welcome to Northplace. You're bunk 20-2. That's bunk 20, top bunk. Drop your gear there and head down to the mess hall for lunch. You'll find the levels there eating. Find the Level 1s and tag along, alright?" the Lieutenant said as he smiled warmly.

"....Shadows never die."

- Shadow Storm

Bravo 658

2013 Apr 10, 00:39:41 #64 Last Edit: 2013 Apr 10, 00:42:53 by Bravo 539
"Yes, sir!"  Wavelength saluted.

Ateren

Nods with a smile. "Yes sir, on my way." He trots off after another respectful nod and drops his duffle bag at his assigned bunk and heads into the mess hall. He takes a look around and makes his way to Level 1.

bleyd

the red pegasus wait near monster.((sorry i stay in my work next 36 hours cant post))

Dark Hooves

Sigma-Omega: I wish to help you train the cadets.
<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

Shadow Storm

[move]At the Gatehouse[/move]

"So... you want to become an instructor?" the colt asked, nervously rubbing the back of his neck.

[move]At the Mess Hall[/move]

Seeing Ateren enter, a blue pegasus trotted over.

"You're one of the new cadets eh? Cool. Class got out early, so we'll have to wait a bit. I'm Heart," he said, extending his hoof in a friendly manner, "Where are you from?"

[move]Across campus...[/move]

As the assigned cadets moved toward the admin building, Storm glanced to his side.

"Hey, you..." Storm whispered as he trotted, trying to catch Wavelength's eye.

"....Shadows never die."

- Shadow Storm

Dark Hooves

Bravo 658

Wavelength casually merged to the side as they trotted, ending up next to Storm.  He discreetly nodded to Storm in acknowledgement and turned one of his ears to listen.

Ateren

Smiles and shakes his hoof. "Hello Heart. I'm Ateren, I came from ponyville."

bleyd

((ok i read good all post lulululu))

his nam is old one eye ^^* say the red pegasus

Shadow Storm

Glancing around nervously, Shadow silently pressed on beside Wavelength.

"First day at Northplace, and you get your uniform. Lucky devil," the dark pegasus commented, smirking, "You excited?"

[move]Meanwhile at the gatehouse...[/move]

The Sergeant MP still stood there, stiff and tense.

"Err... I uh... does he talk? That's kinda a prerequisite for attending the academy..." the guard nervously eyed the creature once more, "And fitting in the actual buildings makes it a heck of a lot easier..."

On the other side of the barricade, the young earth colt glanced around the guardhouse.

"I'd direct you to my superior... but I think he's busy... w-what qualifications do you have?" the guard asked Omega.

[move]At the mess hall...[/move]

Heart lit up slightly, as a smile swept across his face.

"Ponyville? No kidding! My aunt and uncle live there. I'm from Trotterdown. So why did you join up?"

"....Shadows never die."

- Shadow Storm

Bravo 658

2013 Apr 12, 01:57:14 #74 Last Edit: 2013 Apr 12, 11:16:25 by Bravo 539
"Well, I'm proud to bear the uniform, but I'm a bit worried I won't be able to keep it clean.  You seem excited enough," he chuckled, glancing at Shadow's smirk.

bleyd

yes he can but is very very shy and only when he have a good friend

groo groawl grooo the monster do a strange sounds

yes dont worry they give food for you bleyd smile to his monster  ^-^

Dark Hooves

Sigma-Omega: I am built specifically for combat and I can adapt my systems to counter any known threat. Also I strongly dislike most dragons, and all of the other dangerous creatures that inhabit Equestria. I will protect all of ponykind from harm even at the risk of my own functionality for that is my prime directive.

Ateren

Smiles at Heart. "You don't say? Small world I guess. As for signing up, I was transferred. At this time I'm now L.A.C. To be honest, I actually egged on the transfer since this academy is further away from any actual conflict from what I gathered."

Shadow Storm

"I err... well... it's gonna be hard to find somewhere to fit him in... literally. We might be able to fit him into the civilian learning program... what are his credentials?"

On the other side of the guardhouse, the Earth colt fidgeted nervously.

"Uh... I suppose you could make a good CI... go to the admin building, it's in the middle of the campus. Go to the CO's office, he'll tell you everything you need to know..."

Stumbling backwards, the nervous colt stepped back into the guardhouse, quickly slamming the door shut.

[move]Across campus...[/move]

"I am... I've actually been here a few months. Apparently no one has noticed my existence yet. And I was issued a uniform a few weeks back, and it had a massive burn mark on it. The CO was not impressed. I'm bloody excited to get a new, decent one."

Storm sniffed, as the cold air stung his lungs.

"You joined any extra-curriculars yet?"

[move]At the mess hall...[/move]

Heart laughed, nodding in agreement.

"Yeah, we're pretty far away from any danger whatsoever. But don't worry, we've got lots of survival courses, exercises and stuff to look forward to..." he trailed off, glancing to the side as some movement caught his eye.

After a few seconds of silence, he turned back to Ateren, asking "Wait... do you have your uniform yet?"

"....Shadows never die."

- Shadow Storm

bleyd

ok lets go CO's office they move to CO's office

Go Up