Conversion semi-complete

Started by TCDubstep, 2013 Apr 03, 17:35:17

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

TCDubstep

For the last 2 months or so i have been torturing convening, other people from my school to watch MLP

so far, i have calculated from the amount of people i know in my school (roughly 350) i have come up with a few precentages

87% of them are bronies i converted
10% were bronies when i met them
3% are anti-bronies

all but the 10% that were bronies before i met them, were brony haters at the time i met them.

http://mylittlefacewhen.com/f/3709/

progress anypony?

Pipkin

I haven't really converted anyone unfortunately, But I did start a name trend.  When my clan's out raiding servers and i'm playing as LaptopBrony, i'm usually accompanied by DesktopBrony and ServerBrony.  I know there's one more at least....can't remember what it was.

DesktopBrony made a Twilight avatar that says DesktopBrony too...lol

On the other hand i'm making progress with "how many people know i'm a brony"
My neighbor and his girlfriend, my mom, brother, one of my co-workers, everyone in my clan and anyone who can see the eVolution Gaming clan's facebook and knows my real name....

TCDubstep

I accdiently converted a couple of people when I had my iPod out, as derpy is in the masses on it

It's funny when you meet a closet brony and their all like "omg I watch MLP too, I thought I was the only one"
What I found funny though, my friend used to call me names because I am a brony (just joking around of course) Just yesterday he walked up to me at lunch and was like "So, I watched my first episode of MLP yesterday, and it's MAGICAL"

We then proceeded to troll our friend, wh claims he will never "join the herd"

I told him "good luck with that"  ovO

Pipkin

I name all my sign and label batches Derpy, and no one seems to notice, so I don't think there are any closet bronies where I work, lol

TCDubstep

Quote from: Pipkin on 2013 Apr 03, 22:35:59
I name all my sign and label batches Derpy, and no one seems to notice, so I don't think there are any closet bronies where I work, lol

Lol,

On the note of batches, I created a batch file on the desktop of a teachers computer labeled derpy
It changed all of the computer backgrounds in the school to a picture of derpy, they could never narrow down who did it.

It's funny, I was only trying to change that computers desktop :p

Lord of Madness

I saw the words anti bronies in there :U

TCDubstep

Quote from: Lord of Madness on 2013 Apr 05, 01:10:10
I saw the words anti bronies in there :U

They are currently in the mental ward part of the conversion division Alpha.
in other words, they are resistant to friendship.

Charizard_2

I have a bud in school who's a semi-brony. So far I've tried transforming one person, but failed. I think he's genderist. It's too bad, though, he would look like a guy version of Applejack as a pony.
With pie comes great responsibility.

My Pony Name: Charred Flame (Char for short)

Go Up