Planning for wedded bliss (Jump in.)

Started by Dark Hooves, 2013 Mar 13, 08:47:46

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Seriack

"Oh, hello Granny Smith. I'm here to see Applejack. It's for Dark Hooves and Angel's Breath's wedding." Farsight says, speaking up a little so he could be heard.
[move][/move]
Thanks Soriku for the Pixel Poneh!
My OC's((Only one so far))
"Let me carry your burdens"

Weremetalwolf

Granny: Ya don't need to yell, I may be ol' but ah'm not deaf yet (turns around facind the stairs) APPLEJACK!

AJ: Yes Granny?

Granny: There's and handsome stallion here 'cuz he wanted to talk 'bout the...uhm... what was that again?
<br />My channel<br />My DA<br /><br />

Dark Hooves

((good old Granny Smith, she's always been funny to me lol ))
<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

Seriack

Farsight lowers his voice slightly, but still speaks loud enough for Granny Smith, knowing she can be deaf at times, "Dark Hooves' and Angel's Breath's wedding."
[move][/move]

Weremetalwolf

Granny: Ah yes, yer right, HE'S HERE TO TALK 'BOUT THE WEDDING!

AJ: COMING! (she comes out of the kitchen) Howdy partner, so yer here to check 'bout the wedding food preparations, aren't ya?

Seriack

"That would be right." Farsight says with a smile. "How's it coming along?"
[move][/move]

Weremetalwolf

AJ: Every thing is juuuuust perfect! Come with me, I'll show ya! (makes her way to the kitchen)

Seriack

Farsight follows AJ into the house and to the kitchen, enjoying the smells of baking and cooking that are wafting through the entire house. "It certainly smells good!"
[move][/move]

Weremetalwolf

AJ: Eeeyup :] have a taste! (sticks a cupcake in Farsight mouth) How's it?

Seriack

Farsight is taken by surprise when the cupcake is shoved into his mouth, but quickly eats it, savoring the taste.
"It's wonderful! You definitely know how to cook, Applejack."
He tells her with a smile.
[move][/move]

Dark Hooves

<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

Weremetalwolf

AJ: Well shoot thank ya kindly (gives him some strong pats on the back)

Seriack

Farsight had been expecting the pats, but it still hurt. He gives Applejack an awkward smile, "Oh, it's nothing, nothing at all..." He pulls out his checklist and marks a few things down.
[move][/move]

Weremetalwolf

AJ: The spouses have said somethin' particular that ya need to tell me?

Seriack

"Not that I can remember... Just keep up the good work, and I'm sure they'll be pleased with whatever you make for them!" Farsight says with another smile. "If you don't have anything else to show me, I need to head out to see Pinkie Pie..."
[move][/move]

Weremetalwolf

2013 Apr 26, 19:18:11 #315 Last Edit: 2013 Apr 26, 19:20:19 by Weremetalwolf
AJ: Nope, everythin' fine here, you can go to see Pinkie Pha ((not sure if i gave the right accent)) Give mah regards to the couple and say 'em that here it's aaaaall under control. Yeehaw!

Seriack

((The accent is fine! XP))

Farsight chuckles, "Will do, AJ. You just keep doing what you do best and I'll see ya at the wedding!" He says, as he walks back to the door and leaves. He pulls out his checklist again. Next stop... Pinkie Pie and the invitations. Let's see how she's doing. He thinks to himself as he makes his way to Sugar Cube Corner.
[move][/move]

Weremetalwolf

((I'm going off now, it's 1.30 am and I have school :c I'm going to make Pinkie's script when I get home ovO))

Seriack

((Alright, goodnight! Have fun at school....  :P))
[move][/move]

Weremetalwolf

((One does not simply have fun at school ovO))

Go Up