Abandoned Hospital (Reboot, Sign-Up RP)

Started by TheCreeper3, 2013 Mar 07, 00:39:35

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Tezaku

we're just trying to plan out how we're going to help him
so far, we got no ideas, we just can't think of anything

Ateren

Blinks and unfolds his hooves. "No idea huh? I'm not an expert at all on the situation sadly. I'm sure we'll think of something though." He said giving a reassuring smile.

Puynsi

Wait... and how long he has been here?

*points towards Death*

Tezaku

not seen him here before
yeah, if we have seen him, we wont have noticed him

Puynsi

*grabs death*

Now... start explaining...slowly...

TheCreeper3

The red in his eyes deepen and he smiles at the pony holding him death is inevitable. I will have control he swings his right hoof at the ponies stomachs with incredible speed
I have found both freedom and safety in my madness; the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us
OC's

Puynsi

2013 Apr 05, 20:07:12 #546 Last Edit: 2013 Apr 05, 20:32:51 by McSleuthburger
uff!....*gets his hoofs in his stomach*

what have you done to her?!

Ateren

(( Careful Puynsi, as a moderator I'm obligated to warn you and everyone to not get carried away with any swears whether you know or not, RP or not.  x3 ))

Flinched and double backed as he was punched as well. "Ack!" He takes the sledge hammer off his back and uses it to block any future blows. "Now what do we do?"

Puynsi

For starters... *already back into his hoofs* We will have to tie him off! *pulls out a Tazer and handcuffs while dashing towards Death*

(and sorry, being honest I realized that you are a mod right now)

Ateren

(( It's quite alright. Just here to make things enjoyable for everyone.  :] ))

Stretches a bit and gets himself ready before heading back toward this 'death' pony. Multiple thoughts rampaged through his mind as he wasn't all to sure about the situation in general.

TheCreeper3

His eyes turn to a light blue I feel dizzy I think I'm gonna WOAH he yelps as he is tied up
I have found both freedom and safety in my madness; the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us
OC's

Ateren

Arrives next to them and spots his change of eye color. Slightly relieved of the small calm, unknown to when the previous evil side will come back. "Our apologies, but it should hopefully buy some time" He said slightly vaguely, unsure of all the details yet.

TheCreeper3

"well don't let me stop you. In fact you might wanna tie faster
OC's

super_chris85

((this is when heavy weapons guy show up right :D))

TheCreeper3

((omg that was the funniest thing I heard all week. Thank you I needed a good laugh))
OC's

super_chris85

((I'm going to make a unicorn that is big and can shoot enrgy blast really fast lol I'll do it just for you))

TheCreeper3

((not sure if that's a good thing for me or not))
OC's

Ateren

(( It might not end up well for us either if we don't get out of the way. xP ))

Nods a few times and aids them in tying him down.

TheCreeper3

make sure to double knot those. The last thing we need is...GYAHHHHHH. Freedom. I WANT OUT OF THIS NOW. Release me
OC's

super_chris85

A Big Blue Unicorn with black hair walks through the hospital and comes across everypony Hello he says in a deep russian accent
((I'm honestly doing this))

Go Up