Abandoned Hospital (Reboot, Sign-Up RP)

Started by TheCreeper3, 2013 Mar 07, 00:39:35

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Tezaku

wh-whats going on, i thought you were going to drop us in there?

TheCreeper3

"I thought he was gonna drop you in there to but luckily I managed to stop that"
I have found both freedom and safety in my madness; the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us
OC's

Tezaku

so it was your evil side that was going to drop us

TheCreeper3

"exactly, and I'm terribly sorry about all of this. I really think you should both leave"
I have found both freedom and safety in my madness; the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us
OC's

Tezaku

yeah, maybe we should, but we'll come back everynow and then, right ace?
right, and remember, you don't have to be alone in here

TheCreeper3

"I'm sorry but I don't want to take the chance of hurting either of you...Ahhh" his eyes begin turning into a dark shade of red "please leave now"
OC's

Tezaku

they both nod, and start running out, tez gets a head start, but ace keeps running out

TheCreeper3

The evil side finally takes over "where do up thing yur going" he begins to chase the ponies "GET BACK HERE"
OC's

Tezaku

ace creates a weak shield to buy some time (he's no good at making stong shields yet)

TheCreeper3

the good side of him makes his front left hoof twist to the side and crack causing him to collapse in his tracks
OC's

Tezaku

TheCreeper3

the evil tries to pull himself up but the good keeps his body against the ground "goodbye....my friends"
OC's

Tezaku

thay shout as they keep running "we won't forget you!"

TheCreeper3

2013 Apr 02, 20:09:08 #513 Last Edit: 2013 Apr 02, 20:10:58 by TheCreeper3
"safe *grunt* they're finally safe...from me"
OC's

Tezaku

they both stop, and look in the direction of him
we got to do something to help him
but what, what can we do?
thats what we got to figure out, there just has to be something we can do

TheCreeper3

"there's nothing you can do to help him" his voice came out as a hollow growl
OC's

Tezaku

who's that? tez asks
there has to be something we can do, we can't just leave him like this!

TheCreeper3

The Pegasus looks up at them "you wanna help hii...no run RUN"
OC's

Tezaku

we want to help
we don't want to leave you like this

TheCreeper3

..."help me...save me, no just leave run GET OUT"
OC's

Go Up