Ancient Dragon Relic

Started by GlassMirror, 2013 Mar 06, 19:15:46

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

GlassMirror

Quote from: Dark Hooves on 2013 Mar 20, 09:40:09
i really l your battle weary pic of Quest and the other pic she resembles Fluttershy a little bit.

Yes, she does resemble Fluttershy. Thats a bit of a coincidence.   ^-^

Dark Hooves

yeah i know lol

Quote from: Dark Hooves on 2013 Mar 20, 09:40:09
i really l your battle weary pic of Quest and the other pic she resembles Fluttershy a little bit.

there is a typo here it's supposed to say I really like your battle weary pic of Quest the rest of it is fine
<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

GlassMirror

Quote from: Dark Hooves on 2013 Mar 20, 10:50:48
yeah i know lol

Quote from: Dark Hooves on 2013 Mar 20, 09:40:09^-^

there is a typo here it's supposed to say I really like your battle weary pic of Quest the rest of it is fine

^__^ ok. and she does resemble fluttershy... well fluttershy resembles quest.

Gracie Sky

I'm surprised Quest's mother died because of the heartbreak of Quest running away from home... and only deciding to finally die within the day Quest decided to return. Of course... it could all be coincidence.
Character Critique Thread

Have your OC fairly and honestly evaluated!

GlassMirror

It could be... Just to say, but before Quest ran away, her mother was mother sick, and when quest ran away a week later, along with the husband never returning, she was alone, and her sickness grew. O: She wanted to see Quest one final time, eventually getting her wish, and just dying right there. Soo... Quest's story when she was young was pretty messed up.

GlassMirror

I have decided to draw a picture of Relic in his dragon form, since that's one of his abilities that I never mentioned. It's kinda hard because of the dramatic change, except for the size, but the features of him changes. X3

Dark Hooves

when will you start the RP with OC Relic and OC Quest
<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

GlassMirror

Quote from: Dark Hooves on 2013 Mar 22, 11:23:32

I don't know... In fact, I wasn't even thinking about that at the moment, but to be clear, I might, and I mean MIGHT, do one somewhere at the end of march. But the whole story will not be based on Quest, for she is long gone, but Relic and Fluttershy will turn up, because this is modern time ^-^

...But still, tune in :]

GlassMirror

Quote from: GlassMirror on 2013 Mar 22, 16:09:25
Quote from: Dark Hooves on 2013 Mar 22, 11:23:32

I don't know... In fact, I wasn't even thinking about that at the moment, but to be clear, I might, and I mean MIGHT, do one somewhere at the end of march. But the whole story will not be based on Quest, for she is long gone, but Relic and Fluttershy will turn up, because this is modern time ^-^

...But still, tune in :]

Now I might write a story of Relic and Fluttershy, and for the roleplay board, I will make a "Ask Relic or Quest Questionnaire story" or something o.O

GlassMirror

His dragon form is now up(and it only took me one day to finish this!)

Dark Hooves

congrats to you bud

i have my fourth OC which i just put that one in my list of OCs

you should check it out

Gracie Sky

You really know how to get that vintage look going.
Character Critique Thread

Have your OC fairly and honestly evaluated!

GlassMirror

GlassMirror

GlassMirror

:nod: Hmm... I've decided to focus more on Relic since i'm really interested in him more and would like to edit his lost backstory... And, I should make a role-play story about him... Hmm... o.O o.O o.O

GlassMirror

O Kool a new picture was added... By me!
Jee I haven't posted on this in a while :I

Ok, time for the next page of the comic... 0:)

Shadow Mare

God your art so freaking sweet.

Weremetalwolf

Quote from: Shadow Mare on 2013 Jun 13, 21:17:28
God your art so freaking sweet.

This^ This summarizes exacly what I was thinking
<br />My channel<br />My DA<br /><br />

GlassMirror

thank you!

By the way, I didn't start on the comic because one thing:

Derecho was my way! D:

It was scary!
butt, The page will be posted 2morrow. I PROMISE!

Shadow Mare

Dawn Mare: Well, well, well! if it isn't the brat prince! Come back for MOAR humiliation? B)

Torch: I'm totally gonna wreck you up!!! GRRRR!!!!!! >:(

Go Up