Started by alexandas, 2013 Jan 08, 13:07:52

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Teal Turken

um...sorta. They bullied me though.

TheShadowzz

Shadow looked intensly at Zappy. "What do you mean by that?"

Teal Turken

I was bullied for not being like everyone else.

TheShadowzz

"Hey cheer up I don't care if your even discord i like you thats all that matters is people who like you the others block them out if you have problems just tell me." He said with a smile on his face"Hey you want some ice cream?"

Teal Turken

I..don't really have many problems anymore?
Sure.

TheShadowzz

After arriving at Zappy's house Shadow said"See you later stop by anytime and remember any problems just ask me later!" Shadow began to walk of.

Teal Turken

Okay! Zappy waves off to Shadow and goes inside.

//....this was weird. He was lost but knew his way back? o.O \\

TheShadowzz

//He was to young to use his wings later on travelers found and showed him the read oc about 3rd page under shadow shock//

Teal Turken

Quote from: TheShadowzz on 2013 Jul 20, 19:03:52
//He was to young to use his wings later on travelers found and showed him the read oc about 3rd page under shadow shock//

// I was talking about the forest. \\

TheShadowzz

2013 Jul 20, 19:05:42 #1809 Last Edit: 2013 Jul 20, 19:07:43 by TheShadowzz
//when were we lost?//

Post Merge

//I said we were to deep in the forest and it was to late at night to go otherwise wolves would attack us//

Teal Turken

// You said we were lost, which would mean we didn't know our way back anywhere yet you knew how to get to your home.
It's just flawed logic I'm questioning.

TheShadowzz

Quote from: TheShadowzz on 2013 Jul 20, 15:08:11
"Well it's getting late the wolfs will be out soon her come with me were to deep in the forest and it's to late you can stay at my house tonight." ShadowShock gestured for the colt to come with him. "Come on this way."
//no i didn't proof//

Teal Turken

Quote from: TheShadowzz on 2013 Jul 20, 19:12:38
Quote from: TheShadowzz on 2013 Jul 20, 15:08:11
"Well it's getting late the wolfs will be out soon her come with me were to deep in the forest and it's to late you can stay at my house tonight." ShadowShock gestured for the colt to come with him. "Come on this way."
//no i didn't proof//

// nevermind. \\

TheShadowzz

The next morning Shadow went to visit Zappy and he knocked on the door."Hello anyone home I brought some herbs and spices along with a few muffins?"

Teal Turken

Zappy opens the door and smiles.
Hi!

TheShadowzz

"Here you are." As Shadow handed the basket to Zappy. "So whats up?"

Teal Turken

I just got up. Zappy replies.

TheShadowzz

"Sorry i woke you up didn't I.

Teal Turken

Quote from: TheShadowzz on 2013 Jul 20, 19:28:30
"Sorry i woke you up didn't I.

No, you came just a moment after I was up.

TheShadowzz

"Well is there anything else you might need i'd be glad to assist you as you can tell i have got nothing better to do?"

Go Up