Life in The Everfree Forest

Started by alexandas, 2013 Jan 08, 13:07:52

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Teal Turken

It's fine, I can just eat food and drink stuff if I get hungry. ^-^

the dark gods

((Because the Flash game I turned to when I got board just got up to a point where I could not easily win at the moment!))
Physics was walking around the everfree forest. He was wearing his generic grey travelers cloak, only it was tightly wrapped around his body, rather then hanging down from his sides, and the the selves where all tucked into the rubber boots. Over his eyes where goggles, to protect his eyes, and over his mouth was a cheap cover, meant to stop any accident ingestion, despite how unlikely such a occurrence could be. Upon his covered back was a empty saddle, ready to care any herbs and regents he would collect.
Physics continues his search, looking for the one plant he needed, the dreaded poison joke, he dare not make any physical contact with it, least he fall under it's curse, which gave reason to his tight clothing.
thank you Sky Sketch

Jenzy

But you don't get much from food. :(
We wouldn't want to make a huge mess...

The vacuum won't really clean that...

Should relax. I think it's OK for now. Y'know?

super_chris85

((my brother just said
We just fought
and this crazy
but here my element
so befriend me maybe  :3 )) :P

the dark gods

thank you Sky Sketch

Teal Turken

Quote from: Jenzy on 2013 Jan 20, 23:31:04
But you don't get much from food. :(
We wouldn't want to make a huge mess...

The vacuum won't really clean that...

Should relax. I think it's OK for now. Y'know?

Yeah I'll be fine, and I can eat clean okay?
[glow=black,2,300]He could just take some love from one of you.[/glow]

Jenzy

((Isn't Star in the mansion?))
Maybe. That's good. It's amazing. You all are amazing guests here at Lloyd and Dolly's mansion.
Jenzy had fallen asleep...

Teal Turken

It's kinda hard to think of them as Lloyd AND Dolly but at the same time it is. x3
[glow=black,2,300]uh...what do you mean? o.O[/glow]

Zappy giggles and explains it to paper Zappy.

super_chris85

i'm kinda hungry myself still
((yes))

the dark gods

((so you're all at the mansion?))
Physics continues wandering around the Everfree, looking for a patch, even a single flower, of poison joke. He was starting to sweat, badly, under his tightened cloak, and his machete was already pressing into his side, the thing was going to give him one nasty cut if he doesn't un-sheath it right.
thank you Sky Sketch

Jenzy

I heard you had quite the appetite.
Hehe... Ehh... x3

super_chris85

I do iguess Jenz told you bout that huh  X3

Jenzy

((Yes :]))
Well, it's been so long. Surprising we still remember it...

super_chris85

O: i got it who wants cake and what flavor?  :D

Teal Turken

I'll have cake!
[glow=black,2,300]Me too!
Chocolate please![/glow] Both Zappys say together.

the dark gods

((Might as well get in too.))
Physics sight starts to blur, not because he was sick, but rather his sweat was getting into the goggles, making it hard to see anything. Physics movement also starts to slow, the heat was taking it's toll on Physics body.
Physics sees some large....thing, and decides it would make a nice spot to rest for the moment. As he shakily walks towards the thingy, his legs give way. Causing him to slam onto the door to the mansion with a loud thud.
thank you Sky Sketch

super_chris85

huh Star heard the thud what was that it sounded like somezing hit the door

Jenzy

Chocolate Mousse...
Carrot Cake?
We have our cake...
He stuck this on a floating
[1]

It flashed and Paper Jenzy and Paper Zappy had cake they could eat.
I got it...
She opened the door...

the dark gods

Physics falls down, as the door he was using for support was no longer next to his head. Thankfully his cloak managed to absorb some of the impact, so Physics did not go unconscious from the light fall.
thank you Sky Sketch

super_chris85

Star saw him fall over and ran over to help him Are you ok? He couldn't see who it was in the cloak at first

Go Up