33 (35.5%)
Unsure?
6 (6.5%)
Don't like pokemon (that's Impossible)
4 (4.3%)

Total Members Voted: 91

Go Down

Blues-Music

I meant to try , and add the trading part to your point.

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Blues-Music on 2013 Feb 16, 02:38:42
Spoiler: show
Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2013 Feb 15, 14:30:46
Quote from: Trege on 2013 Feb 15, 14:24:22
Quote from: Jenzy on 2013 Feb 15, 04:37:02
lol Yeah. Back on topic...

I gotta say. Fennekin looks absolutely fantastic... :3
Who are you going to pick?
[spoiler]

Not sure if spoilers. It's just the starters.

I'm probably picking Fennekin, Chespin is cool as well from that berry kick alone earlier but I'll likely pick the fox I just hope the evolve forms are good. I wonder if earlier Gen Pokemon will be catchable in the wild or if we will have to transfer them somehow.
[/quote]
I'm sure we'll be able to get older gen pokemon.
#1: They learned their lesson in B/W, when people were upset about only being able to get previous gen pokemon via Dream World.
#2:

#3:

[/quote]
No you could catch all the Pokemon easily then that would completely ruin trading except for getting shiny pokemon which are a very low percentage. Besides you could catch old pokemon in B/W after you beat the elite 4 . Dream world is only for their secret abilities.[/spoiler]
[/quote]
Quote from: Darkangel on 2013 Feb 15, 18:23:18
Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2013 Feb 15, 14:30:46
Quote from: Trege on 2013 Feb 15, 14:24:22
Quote from: Jenzy on 2013 Feb 15, 04:37:02
lol Yeah. Back on topic...

I gotta say. Fennekin looks absolutely fantastic... :3
Who are you going to pick?
[spoiler]

Not sure if spoilers. It's just the starters.

I'm probably picking Fennekin, Chespin is cool as well from that berry kick alone earlier but I'll likely pick the fox I just hope the evolve forms are good. I wonder if earlier Gen Pokemon will be catchable in the wild or if we will have to transfer them somehow.
[/quote]
I'm sure we'll be able to get older gen pokemon.
#1: They learned their lesson in B/W, when people were upset about only being able to get previous gen pokemon via Dream World.
#2:

#3:

[/quote]
You can get earlier gen Pokemon after the main story, there is also a thing called "Pokemon outbreaks" were previous gen Pokemon that were not obtainable in the wild appeared at a random route. Dream world wasn't for that, it was for getting Pokemon with their secret abilities.

Here is a list of old gen Pokemon you cannot get in B/W: http://serebii.net/blackwhite/unobtainable.shtml
Note: Most Pokemon you can only get in White Forest, 33 of them, and they are in their first stage of evolution.[/spoiler]
[/quote]
People were upset about not being able to catch previous gen pokemon during the game before Elite 4, other than using Dream World. In fact, my main concern was that I wanted to get to use Eeveelutions during the main story, and it was pretty difficult for me to get an Eevee from the Dream World. I did get a Ponyta, though.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Rikaria

2013 Feb 16, 21:10:34 #202 Last Edit: 2013 Feb 18, 20:24:08 by Rikaria
You can catch Eevee in Black 2/White 2 after the 2nd gym, by the way :P They're rare, though x.x

Spoiler: EDIT: Sylveon gijinka! • show
If I'm not here, I'm most likely on Pokémon Shuffle's Miiverse community.

Book Smarts

Eevee bug type confirmed  :P

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Rikaria on 2013 Feb 16, 21:10:34
You can catch Eevee in Black 2/White 2 after the 2nd gym, by the way :P They're rare, though x.x

Ah. I meant they learned their lesson after the first B/W.

And that is purty fanart. I dunno what gijinka means, though.

Flamestriker

I'm glad. I don't actually have access to the dream world (due to my dad forgetting how to do wireless wi-fi, so now we're stuck with no wi-fi except for the computers) so I'm happy.

BTW Chisio a gijinka is a humanised, personofied version of whatever they're drawing.
[move][/move]

Rikaria

Spoiler: So apparently Mewtwo has a new Forme... • show

I grabbed this from Serebii, btw.

CyanideInsanity

Quote from: Rikaria on 2013 Apr 06, 19:22:27
Spoiler: So apparently Mewtwo has a new Forme... • show

I grabbed this from Serebii, btw.

With certain info. regarding this, I think it might be a new man-made pokemon created like mewtwo was. Given mewtwo's origin and involvement in the upcoming movie, and that genesect has been modified by team plasma, and that gene is in its name, the games X and Y titles do reference X and Y chromosomes.
Sugarcup, I thank thee for the AWESOME avatar!
I like my weapons, how I like my music: Heavy and Metal!
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/CyanideInsanity

White Prism

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2013 Feb 20, 06:28:02
Quote from: Rikaria on 2013 Feb 16, 21:10:34

[/quote]
Ah. I meant they learned their lesson after the first B/W.

And that is purty fanart. I dunno what gijinka means, though.
[/quote][/spoiler]

[glow=darkgreen,2,300]Meaning of gijinka for Chishio:

Japanese word meaning "humanoid", "personification", or "anthropomorphic", although the use of the word outside of Japan has come to be slightly different from the use of the word "anthropomorphic"

Rather than referring to just any animal with human characteristics, a gijinka is most often a fan re-design of an animal-like character in a human or humanoid form.

Often the newly created characters seem to wear a cosplay of the base character rather than having real animal features. Often the species is just indicated by the color of clothing and some markings on the skin. There is no real guideline where Gijinka ends and Anthro begins, but Gijinka may be a bridge between Kemonomimi and Anthro characters or an Anthro style acceptable in both the Furry and the Anime community.

After this heavy wall of text in case you wanted more info.... lol

Too bad I dont have a 3ds DD:
[/glow]
Insanity? Me? *Laught evil and madly*

Link to my ponysona/OC~
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6392.0

Rikaria

Quote from: CyanideInsanity on 2013 Apr 06, 20:16:12
With certain info. regarding this, I think it might be a new man-made pokemon created like mewtwo was. Given mewtwo's origin and involvement in the upcoming movie, and that genesect has been modified by team plasma, and that gene is in its name, the games X and Y titles do reference X and Y chromosomes.

It probably is. I just wish it was confirmed...

Book Smarts

I'm glad we can put the new Eevee evolution type mystery to rest  ^-^. The new Mewtwo form was definitely a surprise as well  :I

wantamint7

It's basically Super Buu from DBZ lol

Nala Valor

Aperently, there will be a new baby form for the Drowse/Hypno family... Not that the info itself is fun but in a long shot, it means other new form baby might be in our way!
((But I know I saw the image of it on a video but can't remember where...)

The Silent Wolf

Quote from: Nala Valor on 2013 Apr 06, 23:11:29
Aperently, there will be a new baby form for the Drowse/Hypno family... Not that the info itself is fun but in a long shot, it means other new form baby might be in our way!
((But I know I saw the image of it on a video but can't remember where...)
I think the baby drowsey/hypno was fake, at least thats what I recall from the video I watched.
If The Silent Wolf is to long, just call me Kake

Skype if you happen to want to talk to me: Pokemonvskirby
I'm a little seal nerd, short and stout, here is my flipper, here is my snout~

Flamestriker

OMG there's a mewtwo form change.... seriously! It looks weird. Kinda funny, actually!
[move][/move]

Rikaria

There's a video involving the new Pokémon/Forme on the official website.

To be honest, I don't really like it...

Nala Valor

About silveon:
Go on the pokemon site and look at how they have arranged the eeveelution. The the pokemon on the left is super efective against the one on the right. Since both Silveon and Jolteon are one on top of each other, it's either weak (flying possibly) or ground (ground)
Because if it was ground, it would at least look like a ground pkmon, I think it'll be a flying type.

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Nala Valor on 2013 Apr 07, 10:23:38
About silveon:
Go on the pokemon site and look at how they have arranged the eeveelution. The the pokemon on the left is super efective against the one on the right. Since both Silveon and Jolteon are one on top of each other, it's either weak (flying possibly) or ground (ground)
Because if it was ground, it would at least look like a ground pkmon, I think it'll be a flying type.

Would you mind linking? I can't find that.

Nala Valor

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2013 Apr 07, 23:37:03
About silveon:

http://www.pokemon.com/pokemonxy/en-us/ here you go

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Nala Valor on 2013 Apr 07, 23:43:54
Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2013 Apr 07, 23:37:03
About silveon:

http://www.pokemon.com/pokemonxy/en-us/ here you go

Ah, I see what you mean. I agree, it may be flying.

Go Up