Super Mario Thread [Share your Super Mario Maker levels here!]

Started by Jenzy, 2012 Dec 15, 13:28:32

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Jenzy

There have been plenty of amazing Mario games... *coughSuperMarioGalaxycoughSuperMarioWorldcoughSuperMarioBros3etccough*

*ahem* Anyway, screenshots for y'all!

Spoiler: There is a whole bunch of lovely lookin' screens so far~ • show

Super Mario 3D World seems to be shaping up pretty well! I'm definitely wanting to pick it up whenever I can get my hands on the Wii U.

Oh yeah... and, Promotional/Grand Group Artwork! Just click on the image to REALLY expand it. There's a lot to see...

9400 × 5500 pixels

This game will be released in Japan on November 21st, North America on November 22nd, Europe on November 29th, and Australia on November 30th of this year (2013).

Some more gameplay footage from Nintendo

Jenzy

New Japanese Commercials

Lookin' pretty great so far.

Spoiler: Great Galoomba! Is that a Super Mario Kart-based level?! • show

Full footage on another one of the levels, World 2-2 - Puffprod Peaks
hide'; } else { this.parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName('div')[1].getElementsByTagName('div')[0].style.display = 'none'; this.innerHTML = 'Spoiler: Warning: Spoilers ;)show'; }" />Spoiler: Warning: Spoilers ;)show

Sea Foam

I wish I could still get excited over new video games.  :c

Images of broken light which dance before me like a million eyes;
they call me on and on across the universe.
Thank you, Durpy, for the banner!

Jenzy

Super Mario 3D World has been released in the U.S.! Japan also already has 3D World.

Europe will still have to wait a bit longer though.

ArtVeigar

Wow, it looks... AWESOME! So bad I don't have a Wii U :c

Jenzy

Quote from: ArtVeigar on 2013 Nov 22, 20:35:26
Wow, it looks... AWESOME! So bad I don't have a Wii U :c

Yeah. I still don't have one myself. I hope I can finally get my hands on the Deluxe Wii U by Christmas. There's a Zelda WindWaker HD Zelda themed Wii U and a standard Black Deluxe Wii U with both New Super Mario Bros. U and New Super Luigi U. Both sell at $299.99 than the original $349.99. The Mario edition would be a better deal, since there's 2 games with extra content, unless you want a Zelda themed one.

I'll probably get WWHD separate, getting it with the Mario edition. And of course, this amazing game :D

ArtVeigar

After buying my 3DS and after my brother pre-purchased the Xbox One (what should be arriving at anytime next week), a new Wii U now is a far away dream... But I'd love to get my hands on teh Mario edition...

Jenzy

Joylight

At least now Peach isn't the damsel in distress... This time.

Also a theory on how they got abilities:

Luigi: Lighter and more Scare-prone.

Peach: Seems a bit ditzy, magic manifested from the power of the stars (-and spending too much time with Bowser; seeing he is also a mage/magician).

Toad: Well someone has to uphold Peach's duties in good speed. Self explanatory.

Also...

Bowser and his sweet ride.  :3 ( Is a Bowser fan, WHY WON'T HE HAVE HIS OWN GAME?!  DD: )

Jenzy

Quote from: Joylight on 2013 Nov 24, 18:43:37
( Is a Bowser fan, WHY WON'T HE HAVE HIS OWN GAME?!  DD: )

Technically he does. While technically not his series, it's a pretty amazing RPG Mario game that gives Bowser the spotlight. :D

ArtVeigar

Jenzy

Quote from: ArtVeigar on 2013 Nov 24, 19:29:48
Wait wait wait!

CAN YOU PLAY AS ROSALINA? O:

Spoiler: show

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

FUN FACT: Rosalina now has 3 Voice Actresses. lol (She seems like the Bon Bon of Super Mario)
-Mercedes Rose (Super Mario Galaxy, Mario Kart Wii and Super Mario Galaxy 2)
-Kerri Kane (Mario Kart 7)
-Laura Faye Smith (Super Mario 3D World)

ArtVeigar

Rikaria

I'm surprised I didn't find this sooner... Anyway, I'll list my fave stuff about the Mario universe:

Main (platforming) game: Super Mario 64
Spin-off game: Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door
Spin-off series: Mario Party
Character: Yoshi
Spin-off character: Vivian
Item: Super Bell

And now for some random stuff:

Last game played: Super Mario 3D World
Hilarious moment in all of the games (that I can remember): In Mario Kart 7, right before the finish line I used a Blue Shell and it hit FIVE of us, including myself lol (I forgot who won, but who cares :D)
What I'm looking forward to: Mario Kart 8
Something I wish for: I want to play a platformer where you can also play it online with friends. I know this sounds silly, but there have been A LOT of times I've wished for this.
If I'm not here, I'm most likely on Pokémon Shuffle's Miiverse community.

Joylight

Quote from: Jenzy on 2013 Nov 24, 18:51:07
Quote from: Joylight on 2013 Nov 24, 18:43:37
( Is a Bowser fan, WHY WON'T HE HAVE HIS OWN GAME?!  DD: )

Technically he does. While technically not his series, it's a pretty amazing RPG Mario game that gives Bowser the spotlight. :D

I'm aware of the title. Super Mario RPG is also another game with him having a slightly significant but supporting role. -But this DS game is the closest we'll get in terms of Bowser content.

Rikaria

Huzzah! The Year of Luigi will continue next year! More info on today's Nintendo Direct (December 18, 2013). Actually, I'm not sure if that's a good thing or not, but I felt like I needed to post this.

By the way, there's also a new Mario Kart 8 trailer \o/

Finally, this.

Jenzy

blobking156

Kirby and that luma really seem to get along. but anyway,  I can't count on four hands how much Mario stuff I have.i can't wait until SSB for Wii U and 3DS. people wanted a pun like Super Smash Bros. U-niverse. there is one. Super Smash Bros. 4 Wii U and Super Smash Bros. 4 3DS

Rikaria

All I can say is I will be spending A LOT of online time when SSB4 and MK8 come out :P

Shadow Mare

Go Up