Life in Canterlot

Started by Rad Thunder, 2012 Dec 10, 09:56:43

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

travis-zenryo

The captain was walking around canterlot in his armor

Specx

*Sharp Sight was trotting around in a 3 piece suit; white shirt, black vest, blue coat; he straightened his blue tie as he walked past some mares eating in a restaurant*

travis-zenryo

The captain continued making his way through the city In his paladin like armor as he walked he eventually came across sharp sight he then walked yup to him "well hello there commander"

FlameandIce

wonderful we will need it oh she did tell you that Demons posses ponies and well using that blade will banish the demon but also the soul
now let's all agree to never be creative again thank you Sugercup
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=8674.msg666435#new
RP idea give me feedback

Specx

*Sharp inspected the Captain* What are you? Going into battle? What's with the armor?

travis-zenryo

"this is my armor I always wear it when coming to make report " he looks to specx

the dark gods

Quote from: FlameandIce on 2013 Oct 15, 22:05:24
wonderful we will need it oh she did tell you that Demons posses ponies and well using that blade will banish the demon but also the soul

//Wrong color there.
She did...don't worry, the entire family got symbols to protect us.... Physics tells Irina.
thank you Sky Sketch

Specx

A report on....? Nothing's happened lately TO report.

travis-zenryo

"maybe not for you but members of my squad serrated edge send me their reports which I in turn report to celestia even if they are just reports saying everything in the area they are in is fine" the captain explained

Specx

*Sharp scratched his chin* Hm very well then.

FlameandIce

okay good at least she told you though I am surprised you don't have a problem harming other bodies
RP idea give me feedback

travis-zenryo

"so what brings yourself to canterlot" he raised a brow to him

Specx

I needed to set some things up for a kind of adventure I'm planning. Bought some more obsidian.

travis-zenryo

" oh I see I'd go with you if you'd like " he mentioned then looked to him " would you like to stop by my place"

Specx

*Sharp smirk with sarcasm* I'm pretty sure you're  supposed to treat me to dinner first. Yeah sure, nothing else to do while waiting for the train.

GlassMirror

the dark gods

Quote from: FlameandIce on 2013 Oct 15, 22:25:19
okay good at least she told you though I am surprised you don't have a problem harming other bodies

If it's to protect my family, I'll do anything.... Physics tells Irina, holding the sword to his chest in a  prideful manner.
thank you Sky Sketch

FlameandIce

well that's good Irina looks over to his parents eheh so how did the night go?
RP idea give me feedback

travis-zenryo

" yeah just follow me" the captain started to lead specx across town

Specx

Go Up