Life in Canterlot

Started by Rad Thunder, 2012 Dec 10, 09:56:43

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

narwhaliagames

ay i'm no longer using this site

Puynsi

(Yes please... my demoniez pseudoalicorn its not at the level of this op)

Specx

((It's not penetration, it's manipulation of a physical object))

travis-zenryo

"why did you do this and think wisely on your answer"by he captain fell into a battle ready stance having his unique armor

Shadow Mare

Quote from: Puynsi on 2013 Sep 28, 22:10:41
(Yes please... my demoniez pseudoalicorn its not at the level of this op)

((da WHAT?))

narwhaliagames

((well this metal is.....I've got nothing but plans that'll only work if celestia stays encased))
Quote from: travis-zenryo on 2013 Sep 28, 22:12:23
"why did you do this and think wisely on your answer"by he captain fell into a battle ready stance having his unique armor
[glow=limegreen,2,300]revenge[/glow]

Coffee Rush

As the events unfolded, there was yet another piece of it. The other princess, who wasn't really giving two shillings before, had managed to open the door with her magic. Of course, the Lunar Mare was fairly protective of her sister. Without a word, she watched for a little bit with the seriousness of a bald teacher who made pretty blue stuff. At first, she didn't act.
My OC can be found here!

travis-zenryo

"revenge for what something that is over and past " he stays in his stance his horn flashes as a thin shield surrounds his body

narwhaliagames

[glow=limegreen,2,300]I see we have another guest [/glow] oki says picking up one of the spears that one of the guards dropped

Specx

((Alright fine then. Also side note, my OC was Luna's body guard a while back. In case Sharp interacts with her, I wanted that to be known))
*Sharp surveys the room then catches Luna in his eyes* Alrighty...

Puynsi

Quote from: Shadow Mare on 2013 Sep 28, 22:12:49
((da WHAT?))

(Look for My OC the older one, the first one)

Coffee Rush

(( Alrighty, then. ))
Luna was unphased by the spear. "You mean thee guest hath another host?"
My OC can be found here!

narwhaliagames

[glow=limegreen,2,300]why don't you get comfortable[/glow] oki said throwing the spear at luna

Puynsi

*dashes and deflects the Spear with his sword* Sorry Princess... We couldnt do nothing...

narwhaliagames

he dissapeered and reappeared behind luna kicking her into yadrga

Coffee Rush

Luna kept her -460 degree cool. She dodged the kick, knowing the trick, and quickly turned. "What doest thee want?" The alicorn said loudly, already preparing a buffing spell for her and her allies.
My OC can be found here!

narwhaliagames

[glow=limegreen,2,300]I want my father back[/glow]

Shadow Mare

((how long has this fight been going?))

travis-zenryo

"digging yourself deeper" he gets ready to act "your father?"

Specx

*Sharp's armor materializes on his body and his helm fastens itself on and he pulls out his rifle* That's my Princess... *He chuckles as he watches Luna*

Go Up