Life in Canterlot

Started by Rad Thunder, 2012 Dec 10, 09:56:43

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Jenzy

// Hmmm. It's so confusing. None of you add the character's name in your sentences. x3

the dark gods

((Because we all know who we're talking to, so we're being lazy and simply stopped saying what we all already know.))
thank you Sky Sketch

Seriack

((I do...))

Farsight nods, and looks to Aqua as well. "Aquae Petra, a very close and dear friend of mine." He says, introducing the mare. Affection could be heard in his voice.

((Also, sorry for being slow, watching Kingdom Hearts videos mashed with Lindsey Stirling music...))
[move][/move]
Thanks Soriku for the Pixel Poneh!
My OC's((Only one so far))
"Let me carry your burdens"

FlameandIce

ah sorry I am really a quiet pony most of the time though I do talk to friends and family m
now let's all agree to never be creative again thank you Sugercup
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=8674.msg666435#new
RP idea give me feedback

Teal Turken

[glow=black,2,300]Very nice to meet you miss Aquae. Farsight, I only ask one question. Why do you wish to teach her yourself?[/glow]

Jenzy

// And I thought you were good at Roleplaying :P

Seriack

Farsight looks over at Aqua, then back to Luna. "I was the one to ask if she wanted to become a Dreamwalker... That... And I love her. It wouldn't feel right if somepony else taught her..." He replies, thinking the answer to sound flimsy and weak.
[move][/move]

Teal Turken

Luna gasps at that.
[glow=black,2,300]I couldn't just teach her myself acknowledging that, go ahead and teach her yourself![/glow]
Luna picks up a bite sized block of cheddar and eats it.

Coffee Rush

Aqua could only nod in agreement with Farsight's words, not wanting to speak out of line, especially in front of a princess.
My OC can be found here!

Seriack

Farsight smiles warmly once more, "Thank you Princess. Now, if you will excuse us, there is much to be done." He says, bowing once more. "Farewell." Farsight turns to leave, waiting for Aqua to follow him.
[move][/move]

Teal Turken

[glow=black,2,300]Do you want some cheese before you go? I had no idea how filling it was until I got this platter.[/glow]
((I'm eating cheese. I made myself want cheese ovO))

Seriack

((lol))

Farsight shakes his head, showing he doesn't want any. But waits to see if Aqua would like some.
[move][/move]

the dark gods

Quote from: FlameandIce on 2013 Apr 14, 19:24:55
ah sorry I am really a quiet pony most of the time though I do talk to friends and family m

Well I suppose that's nice, could be worse I suppose. Scroll says to Flame. ((Happy Jenzy?  :P ))
thank you Sky Sketch

Coffee Rush

"Er.. No thank you, princess, and it was a pleasure meeting you, Princess Luna." The unicorn shook her head at the offering of cheese, turning around to follow Farsight.
My OC can be found here!

Teal Turken

[glow=black,2,300]Very well then, take care you two. Now what to do about all this cheese....[/glow]

Seriack

Farsight chuckles to himself over the Princess' plight. Once the two leave, and are in a relatively private area, Farsight hugs Aqua. "I knew she would say yes... Shall we head back home?" He asks the blind mare.
[move][/move]

Jenzy

// At least every other sentence works or it gets confusing. You used to do it all the time. :/

And, nice. I had some Parmesan earlier. :D

the dark gods

Quote from: Jenzy on 2013 Apr 14, 19:44:18
// At least every other sentence works or it gets confusing. You used to do it all the time. :/

((Lazy is Tartarus of a addictive medical object....))
thank you Sky Sketch

FlameandIce

yeah I am not really a social pony
now let's all agree to never be creative again thank you Sugercup
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=8674.msg666435#new
RP idea give me feedback

Coffee Rush

(( I'm craving cheese... ))
Why?!

"Of course..." Afterwards, she let out a sigh, one of relief. It wasn't like her to be tensed up at all, but it was only natural in front of a ruler of Equestria.
My OC can be found here!

Go Up