Life in Canterlot

Started by Rad Thunder, 2012 Dec 10, 09:56:43

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Specx

*Specx sips the last of his tea and turns to Zenryo* Well I'll be off. Gotta organize my gear and get a ticket for the train. Be seeing you. *He trots away*
((Night all))

travis-zenryo

"hmm i better do the same " the captain walked off to get a ticket and return to pony ville  ((night guys))

Fluffy Cloud

Quote from: the dark gods on 2013 Jan 20, 19:18:13
Physics follows Crystal, unsure how the populace of Canterlot would react to a grown up stallion following a little filly.

(Are we going to continue this?)

the dark gods

Quote from: Fluffy Cloud on 2013 Jan 31, 21:36:42
Quote from: the dark gods on 2013 Jan 20, 19:18:13
Physics follows Crystal, unsure how the populace of Canterlot would react to a grown up stallion following a little filly.

(Are we going to continue this?)

((Sure.))
Physics follows Crystal, getting surprisngly less ponies staring at him then expected, he was thankfully that they where to busy, or just didn't care, and that his fears had been dis-confirmed.
thank you Sky Sketch

Fluffy Cloud

Crystal walks forward cheerfully. Maple wakes up and shifts uncomfortably on Teal's head, realizing tha ponies were staring at her instead.

the dark gods

Physics walks up to catch up to Crystal. So where we heading again? Physics asks.
thank you Sky Sketch

Fluffy Cloud

"To the Canterlot files! That North Star pony works there."

the dark gods

Awh yes...Any idea how far away it is? Physics asks, not exactly looking forward to wandering the streets for a couple hours.
thank you Sky Sketch

FlameandIce

Irina follows the two thinking to herself
now let's all agree to never be creative again thank you Sugercup
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=8674.msg666435#new
RP idea give me feedback

Fluffy Cloud

"It's near the castle!"

(I kinda want everypony to be here so that we can move along. I don't want to leave anypony behind.)

the dark gods

((We could PM them, I think Teal is the only other one IIRC. ))
thank you Sky Sketch

Fluffy Cloud

the dark gods

((So PM them then.))
Physics follows Crystal, he uses his shadow spell to put a small cloak of darkness around himself, it kept the sun from beating down on him.
thank you Sky Sketch

Fluffy Cloud

Crystal looks at Physics in wonder. "Wow!"

Teal Turken

((Okay I'm here. All the children are still on Teal's back and head right? Or is that changed?))

Fluffy Cloud

(Stella and Crystal got of his back, Maple is still on his head.)

the dark gods

I know, it's great for keeping the sun off my back! Physics tells Crystal, his proud smile hidden by the darkness.
thank you Sky Sketch

Teal Turken

(ah okay)
Quote from: Fluffy Cloud on 2013 Feb 01, 20:36:52
Crystal walks forward cheerfully. Maple wakes up and shifts uncomfortably on Teal's head, realizing tha ponies were staring at her instead.

Teal smiles at Maple.
How did you sleep Maple?

Fluffy Cloud

"G-Good." Maple hops off of Teal's head and goes between his legs, nervous about the ponies looking at her.

Teal Turken

o.O
Teal was wondering why Maple went into hiding under him until he looked around.
oh...um...hey look at something else! Go do...whatever it is you ponies do in Canterlot!

Go Up