Started by Zaner-Boy, 2012 Nov 11, 08:33:50

previous topic - next topic

Place your votes!

Pizza
Coke
Gak
Go Down

Zaner-Boy

So me and my friend were talking, and the conversation got to which of these 3 ponies is best. Then we decided to hold an election. So here it is, ladies and geltlecolts, your candidates! Will you choose...

Spoiler: Pizza Pony • show

Spoiler: Coke Pony • show

Spoiler: Gak Pony • show

Place your votes!

Nala Valor

I'm forced to go with Gak since I hate coke and pizza

Julius

You hate... PIZZA?! O:

Please say it's the pony and not the food! lol

Gak for me as well my man! I never liked Pizza pony and I was weirded out when I saw Coke was made of plastic and had liquid inside. :I

(Also, I don't drink those kinds of drinks. They're bad for you, and most don't even taste that good anyways. I'll take water anytime, any day). B)

Gak just looks so... Classy. :]
Purr~

Book Smarts

The Silent Wolf

I voted Gak before I even looked at the other two  lol
If The Silent Wolf is to long, just call me Kake

Skype if you happen to want to talk to me: Pokemonvskirby
I'm a little seal nerd, short and stout, here is my flipper, here is my snout~

Chishio Kunrin

Pizza pony! You can eat her mane and tail, and it'll grow back. ovO She can feed the poor and starving. Though, don't eat too much, because you need a balanced diet.

Coke pony is really cool. However, it'd be weird to drink Coke from her. :I Does she vomit it up or...?

Gak pony is cute and pretty, but messy. X3 I imagine she'd get gak everywhere.

So, I vote for pizza pony.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Tiger

I still don't understand this GAK thing. I'm going with pizza.

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Rissian

I'd have to go with Pizza just because I love Pizza. Especially buffalo chicken Pizza. If you burn cheese Pizza on purpose it actually taste pretty good as well. I'm a bit odd in that I love burnt cheese.  ovO

Coffee Rush

I vote for Coke. Who doesn't want a plastic pony filled with carbonated water as their president?
My OC can be found here!

Vertigo

ComputerDeathglare

Coke pony, followed by Pizza. Gak looked cute, but I don't like she's a meme.
By Sulfur

dA
Tumblr (SFW)

Flamestriker

I vote for coke pony. Such a cool looking pony. Pizza pony is greasy and comes in one flavour (As well as being so messy, though I really like pizza!), and I still don't understand what in the world gak is, and I don't really want to understand, frankly. Also, coke pony would at least eliminate the problem of waste due to assorted bottles and cans...
[move][/move]

Chishio Kunrin

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Tiger

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Darkangel

I'd have to go with pizza, because I don't like coke much and I still don't understand why Gak is so popular.
Don't know what to put here.
So I just am typing these words, not knowing what to type here.
Maybe later I'll figure out.

lupe

videogamehunter

Who should I pick. For me to decide we need to hold a convention and hear them out on certain problems going on in Equestria and see what there going to do about it if we elect them. Then I cast my vote.

alexandas

The coke one looks best but there should be a pepsi alternitive
[CENTER][/CENTER]
I'm probably not here, but If I am, call me moon rabbits.
This is for you, guys: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=10581.msg878328#msg878328
:ajshifty::-3 (bloomberg)

Sonic Heart

A hard choice! they are all really pretty and drawn in a way I can't stop looking that easily.

However I will leave out coke pony, I don't like her mane that much (and I love hairstyles-mane-styles?), but it was hard since I loved the effect the artist did with her coat.
Now, even if I LOVE Pizza, and her mane style is really clever, I think I will go with Gak pony, her mane is so beatifull, if she didn't leaked that gooey stuff, it would have been easier to choose her, but I figure Pizza pony leaks too.

Blues-Music

Gak is terrible.
Coke is made to make you thirsty so you buy more of it.
Pizza makes you kind of thirsty even though it is meant for hunger.
Pizza since it doesn't suck.

However if it were judging by how they look , and the art all are perfect yet i'm sticking with pizza/

Go Up