A Rad eye on the upcoming episodes. ((SPOILERS))

Started by Rad Thunder, 2012 Nov 10, 12:20:02

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Book Smarts

2012 Dec 15, 09:19:03 #80 Last Edit: 2012 Dec 15, 10:20:47 by Book Smarts
Spoiler: show
Okay I just read the synopsis for "Spike at Your Service," since when do dragons have a code of honor? They defiantly don't show any honor except for Spike

Rad Thunder

New episode on the Wiki:

Keep Calm and Flutter On
Princess Celestia tasks the ponies with reforming Discord, a mischievous spirit of disharmony, but Fluttershy is the only one who is willing to give him a chance.

Fluttershy episode! *squee* And here we see why they brought back a certain actor... :P I know I've flopped several times on fav episodes, but this one may be my new favorite, and I haven't seen it yet! Not only do I want to see if the mane 6 can actually pull this off, but to see Flutters in action! :D

But...this episode won't be aired until 3 WEEKS after Spike At Your Service. Why? I wanna know why I gotta wait longer then a week for more ponies!

Book Smarts

Quote from: Rad Thunder on 2012 Dec 25, 21:57:12
New episode on the Wiki:

Keep Calm and Flutter On
Princess Celestia tasks the ponies with reforming Discord, a mischievous spirit of disharmony, but Fluttershy is the only one who is willing to give him a chance.

Fluttershy episode! *squee* And here we see why they brought back a certain actor... :P I know I've flopped several times on fav episodes, but this one may be my new favorite, and I haven't seen it yet! Not only do I want to see if the mane 6 can actually pull this off, but to see Flutters in action! :D

But...this episode won't be aired until 3 WEEKS after Spike At Your Service. Why? I wanna know why I gotta wait longer then a week for more ponies!

At first I thought it was a crazy idea, but then I came up with a hypothesis...
They could be bringing him back as a lower being; with his powers drastically reduced with a charm, or anti magic device

Dawnstar

Definitely going to be looking forward to that episode.

Of course Fluttershy would probably be the only pony in all of Equestria that would have a chance at reforming Discord given that she was the only one to resist the gray charm spell w/o having it force cast.

Book Smarts

Quote from: Dawnstar on 2012 Dec 26, 01:57:49
Definitely going to be looking forward to that episode.

Of course Fluttershy would probably be the only pony in all of Equestria that would have a chance at reforming Discord given that she was the only one to resist the gray charm spell w/o having it force cast.

Pinkie Pie wouldn't mind seeing Discord, but then again, she wouldn't try to reform him  :D

Rad Thunder

Hey look! A new one came out!

Just For Sidekicks
Spike finds himself in over his head after convincing Twilight and her friends to let him pet-sit all of their critters in exchange for a few gems.

Another one with him? I think I said before, I'm not a big fan, but this episode is making me think this whole season is about secondary characters in a way, aside from Applejack. I don't know what to think actually, so I'll just have to wait and see.

Book Smarts

I have no idea what tomorrow's episode will bring, which is awesome since surprises can be fun  X3

Rad Thunder

Hey look! Reviving! Only cause I saw this:

Games Ponies Play
Princess Cadance invites Twilight and her friends to welcome the important Equestria Games inspector.

Are we heading back there already? I can let this slip that this doesn't look like a Rarity episode, which is fine by me, since she's my least favorite of the Mane 6. But I could be wrong. I can't even begin to make guesses about this episode without spoiling it, so you'll just have to wait.

Oh, and...

QuoteInvestment documents for DHX Media's 2012 financial year indicate that they have also been paid to produce a fourth season.

:D :D :D :D :D

Dawnstar

Honestly, I don't really care who the episodes focus on as long as the quality of the episodes remain high and fun to watch, and we don't get multiple episodes in a row focused on the same character.

Also, not surprised about them already preparing for a fourth season. Personally, I'm expecting anywhere between five and seven total seasons (though would welcome more of course  ^-^)

Jenzy

Because of my Season 3 Resolution, I tend to skip topics like these.

But since that skip of "Keep Calm and Flutter On"(? Love the title they chose. Hope it's as good as it sounds. Flippin' Discord's back!), I kinda got lost and now I'm readin' to see what new episodes are coming IN ORDER. (Besides. Few left. And these don't spoil much.)

And Season 4?! O: YYYYEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

Vertigo

I ate paper before but the taecher just gave me another sheet.  :c But discord..... I should of ate all the paper.

Night Pony

Spoiler: Possibly S3 finale spoiler • show

Taken from The Hub, via Entertainment Weekly

Spoiler: My theory • show
Since the description says that Twi accidentally changes the C.M. of her friends and their destinies maybe she changed her C.M. with either Celestia or Luna hence making her an alicorn. Though this would be temporary until she regains her C.M. Though this is just a theory.

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Blues-Music

If Twilight does become an alicorn this show will die faster than a person with a gun firing inside his brain. I would be the first to walk out if this is true. However I don't believe that is an official picture.

Night Pony

Blues you are getting even more worked up when you saw that they briefly turned into crystal ponies. Even if she does (notice the if) I very doubt it will be permanent.

Blues-Music

I was actually joking about the crystal pony part considering it is only a change of looks. I am also talking about if it was permanent.

Also i'm not getting worked up on the whole alicorn thing since I believe it wont happen. What is getting me worked up is the amount of people going "oh woe is me this is a 100% true fact with tons of evidence to back it up. LETS START TALKING ABOUT IT NONSTOP AS IF IT ALREADY HAPPENED , AND WE ARE DISCUSSING IT  :D"

It gets really annoying the first time.

Night Pony

It will pass once the final is aired. The same was with Derpy's change ,the crystallization and for this will be the same.

Blues-Music

Quote from: Night Pony on 2013 Jan 29, 14:30:48
It will pass once the final is aired. The same was with Derpy's change ,the crystallization and for this will be the same.
Crystallization wasn't a big deal not everyone hated it. Infact I wouldn't mind if they remained shiny. Also people are still moping around about derpy. I doubt this one will be any different since it is a way bigger offense.

Rad Thunder

Almost forgot about my topic. And it seems the flame war seeped here.  :l  So I'll give you my opinion on the recent news of 'Alicorn Princess Twilight'.
I don't care. One big change is not gonna affect me watching the show. I'm curious as to how it turns out of course. I personally hope it's not permanent and that it's just part of the plot of the episode, but if not, oh well. What's bugging me is of course, the massive war between those who hate it and those who like it.

Those who hate it say:

Those who love it say:

And I just say to it all:

Blues-Music

Quote from: Rad Thunder on 2013 Jan 30, 17:17:18
Almost forgot about my topic. And it seems the flame war seeped here.  :l  So I'll give you my opinion on the recent news of 'Alicorn Princess Twilight'.
I don't care. One big change is not gonna affect me watching the show. I'm curious as to how it turns out of course. I personally hope it's not permanent and that it's just part of the plot of the episode, but if not, oh well. What's bugging me is of course, the massive war between those who hate it and those who like it.

Those who hate it say:

Those who love it say:

And I just say to it all:

These aren't flame wars  >:/ .
If a flame war is when two people disagree with each other every opinion is a flame war.
Me , and Night were just having a civilized debate on whether it's a good thing , or not.

Rad Thunder

Go Up