I think I found where all the bronies in my town have been hiding.

Started by Midnight Breeze, 2012 Oct 28, 13:35:36

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Midnight Breeze

So until now I was pretty sure that I was the only brony in my town. I have two pony shirts that I wear around town all the time. Never have I gotten a single comment; positive or negative, nor even as much as a passing glance.

This afternoon I payed a visit to the Brookshire's I used to work at wearing my Pinkie Pie shirt. I was just picking up some cookies to attempt to appease the mastodonic sweet tooth I've had all weekend. At the bakery I ran into one of the cashiers I used to work with, as we greeted each other she commented 'I like your brony shirt'.

I didn't think much of that, but when I got to the checkout, the cashier said 'Hey, cool shirt, are you a brony?'. When I said yes he revealed that he was a brony, too. Then some random courtesy clerk came over out of nowhere and was like 'Hey, are you guys talking about My Little Pony? I'm totally a brony!'.  :I

Gosh, if Brookshire's has come to be the unofficial brony hangout of the town, maybe I should get my old job back.  :/

HerpyDooves

Flamestriker

[move][/move]

Billow Pillow

Senpai Notice me

LOE Craft: Here
My OC: Here
Dragon Cave Click Meow.

leafy

I wonder if they would give you a discount off of some of the goodies there since you're a follow brony, savvy? :3

Midnight Breeze

Quote from: Leafy on 2012 Oct 29, 12:00:51
I wonder if they would give you a discount off of some of the goodies there since you're a follow brony, savvy? :3

Fat chance, seeing as we didn't even get employee discounts there.  :l

At least I get cheap cafeteria food at the hospital.

LaptopCommandStation

That's awesome(and I know how it feels to not get employee discounts  :l)

Sometimes Actually all the time, I feel like i'm the only brony in Canada, and the only brony in Urban Terror(seriously, I haven't heard a single word about how i'm using a pony name as my alias...)

Vertigo

Now come over here and find the bronies in my area. So far the only brony I found was in a shoe store

Lord of Madness

Quote from: Vertigo on 2012 Nov 01, 23:03:51
Now come over here and find the bronies in my area. So far the only brony I found was in a shoe store

I also have no clue where the bronies are where I live :T

Chishio Kunrin

I only ran into one, and she was at the grocery store buying groceries. She saw my brony shirt, and she was like "You're a Derpy Hooves."

One of my brony fans used to live here, and I think he moved away. I dunno. Another of my brony fans did move away, and I think another one is still living in town.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Julius

Oh Sweet Celestia, it feels so good talking to another brony... Does it count if she's five? lol

I was posting here and my little cousin saw the emotiponies then started telling me about each pony and their jobs. It was so silly I can't stop smiling now, Hahaha! :D

Shame my dad and uncle were nearby, I really wanted to talk about it and sing the main theme with her... X3
Purr~

Lord of Madness

The Wandering Magus

my cousin is one, and he's seven.  Besides him I have a few long-distance brony friends IRL from previous classes I've had with them, and I met one here at this uni.  That's about it though.  I DO happen to live in California, but never have time to go to LA or SD.
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

HerpyDooves

I know like 4 to 5 bronies in my school, but I barely know them :c

Lord of Madness

Quote from: HerpyDooves on 2012 Nov 05, 15:58:41

sneak up on them in the halls...

Vertigo

DUDE!!!!! Your lucky take advantage ! Your lucky you have that opetunity unlike me.

Johannes

All the bronies in my town live in the same house and share the same room.
My little brother and I are the only bronies here :c

HerpyDooves

Quote from: Vertigo on 2012 Nov 05, 18:23:29

DUDE!!!!! Your lucky take advantage ! Your lucky you have that opetunity unlike me.

lol I'm friends with one Brony (more like half brony, I should say.), but he's pretty anti-social sometimes, probably because he spends a lot of time making Dubstep.

I would link his Soundcloud, but his account says what city we live in. :c

Julius

Ohmygoshohmygoshohmygoshohmygosh! :3

I just found out there's at least two more bronies in my country thanks to EqD! :D
Purr~

Flamestriker

I'm not sure about some people being bronies or not. I wish I really knew anyone in RL which was a brony other than my family!
[move][/move]

Go Up