Monster Hunter Tri.

Started by Rissian, 2012 Oct 15, 04:51:20

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Rissian

Anyone here play Monster Hunter Tri? I lost my disc but my cousin let me borrow his. Anyways I have a lot of fun with these games when I get bored. Although Tri is pretty tedious when they start sending you after the cover monster.  :c

I think the most annoying monster I've ever had to fight was the Royal ludroth that dang thing stalled me for so long in the game quests. I bet I'll have to fight it again though and with my luck it will probably be teamed up with that spiky fish monster that I can't remember the name of.

The multiplayer in Tri is pretty fun as well although I've only played online a few times.

Shadow Mare

I tried to get into these monster hunter games but there just way too hard to play and understand.

ChilledEagle

I love Monster Hunter Tri. Unfortunately I sold it a long time ago for reasons I can't remember. I tried to buy it back but Gamestop only had one copy left. I was with my friend who recently got a Wii so I figured I'd let him get it since I already had the chance to play it. About a week later he sold it. If I knew he was going to do that I would have bought it myself >.<

Book Smarts

I'm waiting for the next 3DS Monster Hunter to be released  :3

Shadow Mare

Quote from: Book Smarts on 2012 Oct 15, 15:45:07

MH3 Ultimate or 4?

Wandering Star

Royal Ludroth is a little kitty if you are using light weapons like S&S, duals or longsword.

From my little experience as a monster hunter, I think the most troublemaker monsters in Monster Hunter Tri are Barroth and, of course, Alatreon. Barroth gives a very hard punch to newbie people, who doesn't know how to properly dodge the first time they encounter him, and Alatreon,... he needs too much organization and luck if you want to beat him with the level 51 gear.

However, for me, the monster I hate the most is the Diablos. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=2470.0">Read the forum rules. it! I have a hard time when I have to find someone who wants to hunt him, and even harder to properly deal with the monster.

Book Smarts

Shadow Mare

Why is 4 only on 3DS since its the sequel to 3? It should be on consoles.

Rissian

Quote from: Wandering Star on 2012 Oct 15, 20:59:42
Royal Ludroth is a little kitty if you are using light weapons like S&S, duals or longsword.

From my little experience as a monster hunter, I think the most troublemaker monsters in Monster Hunter Tri are Barroth and, of course, Alatreon. Barroth gives a very hard punch to newbie people, who doesn't know how to properly dodge the first time they encounter him, and Alatreon,... he needs too much organization and luck if you want to beat him with the level 51 gear.

However, for me, the monster I hate the most is the Diablos. I AM A BAD PONY it! I have a hard time when I have to find someone who wants to hunt him, and even harder to properly deal with the monster.

The Ludroth gave me the most trouble because I'm bad at fighting in water.  ovO   Although the Barroth was the 2nd most annoying monster I faced.

Book Smarts

Quote from: Shadow Mare on 2012 Oct 15, 23:08:07

I thought it was being released on both 3ds and wiiU; with the possibility of using both to play on one screen  o.O

Shadow Mare

Quote from: Book Smarts on 2012 Oct 16, 00:58:38

I thought it was being released on both 3ds and wiiU; with the possibility of using both to play on one screen  o.O

I think thats for 3 Ulitmate.

Lord of Madness

Quote from: Book Smarts on 2012 Oct 15, 15:45:07

and now we play the waiting game...

Book Smarts

Quote from: Shadow Mare on 2012 Oct 16, 19:30:39
Quote from: Book Smarts on 2012 Oct 16, 00:58:38

I think thats for 3 Ulitmate.

Why not call it 4 ultimate  o.O ?

Shadow Mare

Because... thats not whats it called. But knowing Capcom they'll make a SUPER MH4 ULIMATE ARCADE EX ALPHA EDITION...  :l

Go Up